Who's the best guay?

You, cuz ur guay xDDDDDD

are they, dare I say, /ourguays/?

You funny guy. I kill you last.

Eggs dee
Paraguay went to war with Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
Want to see what happened next?

Uruguay of course

According to my teachers, they were the most developed nation in South America and were a menace to England, and they paid us to invade Paraguay and kill them all and that's the reason they are such a shithole

I mean, you killed 95% of the male population

And then replaced them with our own. Is it still rape if there are no alternatives?

Not according to Germany

Uruguay, its not even close desu

Paraguay just had its congress set on fire. So I think I know which one I'd rather visit.

Uruguay

The Catholic Church even temporarily allowed polygamy in Paraguay

Also, they already were underveloped then. The reason we invaded them was because their crazy dictator (who even made interracial marriages mandatory) invaded us first trying to get to the sea. The reason we killed them all was that he would not surrender. Still not justifiable tough

Now that is surprising.

> macacosil
> calling others countries shitholes
also Uruguay is full of sjws commies hippies faggots

Uruguay

False, rope yourself nigger

You realize that you are a byproduct of us, so if you call us monkeys, what do you think you are?

>lying on the internet

>when you have to explain yourself to your superiors but got momentarily saved by the secretary

Was Paraguay white prior to that?

Uruguay. Very European culture, healthy economy and banking system, 90% GDP from farmlands and agriculture. Moderate climate, cultural focus on the arts, very libertarian. Americans can own land and business there.

lol no
Paraguay, Chile, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, etc were always a mixed of natives, niggers, and low caste Spaniards. Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil only got bleached in the last 100 years with a couple of European waves.