So where is he? Is it that hard to appear in person on a balcony?

So where is he? Is it that hard to appear in person on a balcony?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=p411Til7VC4
youtu.be/5-EJAIXdGp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depending on what they did with the body, he might be in a lot of places.

Checked and people really think that he is alive?
Too much time has passed since he made atleast one fucking public physical appearence since mid oct 2016...

Imagine being him though, assuming he has been "taken" but is still alive. If that is what has happened then by now he will have figured out the world at large believes him to be fine and dandy. Imagine what that must feel like, you are in a dire situation, but no help is coming because most people believe you to be fine.

>you are in a dire situation, but no help is coming because most people believe you to be fine
Imagine feeling this while being age 7 or 8.

He probably thinks his "dead man switch" went off and the world is in complete chaos. Why didn't that thing go off anyway?

Worse still is that there are people who know, yet basically nothing can be done.

Too many unknowns, unknown agendas of unknown people with unknown power. You can't with any certainty know who did what how and why. All we know is that a man who regularly appeared in person on a balcony suddenly stopped doing so after a lot of "shit went down". This guy had no problem making regular in person appearances before, but now that it is basically of the utmost importance to make a single in person appearance to guarantee his well being, he refuses to do so.
In the past when great leaders were targets of assassination attempts they made a point of appearing in person in public showing off the fact that they were 100% healthy and unharmed, exactly to quench any conspiracy theories of the attempt being successful. Yet Assange is somehow different? Why?
He takes 10 steps, opens a balcony door, steps outside for 2 seconds and goes back in, doesn't even need to call the press, they surround that building 24/7 anyway. Yet for some reason this isn't possible?
What we get is a video? Amateurs with basic equipment already manage to "puppet" real people digitally
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
a digital rendering of a person anno 2017 isn't acceptable proof of life anymore.

>yet basically nothing can be done.
You dust off the frog's antique problem-solver and you go to work separating heads from shoulders.
But I know what you meant, and yeah it's disheartening not to be able to do much of anything
Also bump for Assange is dead until he comes out and says he's fine.

>tfw there is no evidence he is dead and delusional faggots will tell you otherwise and call you a shill

Checked. Bump for Assange on balcony.

Gullible idiot

not an argument

Neither is that

Oh but it is, shill

If he is alive, he should present him self at the window. The fact that he doesn't is concerning.

not an argument

>Is it that hard to appear on the balcony
I dont think he wants to be assassinaned senpai

post it one more time so you get a spam warning

He can get into Pamela Andersons vagina but can't get onto a balcony.

Do you think snipers are positioned at the ready, trained on the balcony 24/7? Will they be there forever?

So tell us, why won't this man make an appearance?

If he really still is in that embassy why not simple step onto that balcony and put the rumors to rest? Do you think this is some sort of matter of principal? "I won't step outside just because people want me to, I go out when I want to and no moment sooner!". Some way to spite us?
Why? Why does he refuse to step outside?
The man sits down to make a video of himself, but can't find the time to step out onto a balcony?
Does Assange all of a sudden consider himself too good for the balcony? He has outgrown the balcony? He is above the balcony now?

There is no reason not to step out onto that balcony. They aren't going to shoot him or have SpecOps rope down and capture him, that would cause an international incident like no other at which point they may as well have just raided the building. What possible reason(s) can this man have to not step out onto that balcony? Honestly whatever way you look at it you keep running into the same conclusions; he isn't in that building anymore.

Lmao!! Still no evidence Assange is dead.
I'm waiting, faggot

They won't let him near the balcony in case he gives the signal.

>not knowing about the signal.
>being a mere mundane
>2017

No, but it would be easy to have a robot for the task.

youtube.com/watch?v=p411Til7VC4

As I said, they assassinate him while on extraterritorial ground and they are breaking so many international laws they might as well just raid the building.
Why would you fear being assassinated in an embassy, but at the same time feel perfectly safe from those same people simply entering the building?

As if people here won't scream body double if he appeared at the balcony.

Simple, why would they shoot him with a sniper if they can give him a heart attack using remote controlled nano drones? They hardly test all the food he is eating, so why not poison the food? Gas Leak? So many ways. I don't see how a Sniper is more viable then all other options.
There is no reason why he can't show him self at the balcony.

>As if people here won't scream body double if he appeared at the balcony.

shill.

>appear on balcony
>get shot by "extremist"

>implying he's wrong
In your delusional fucking mind he's dead and no evidence to the contrary would sway your autistic opinion

Seconded

If Guillermo Lasso gets elected, Assange is out of the Embassy

> implying he is still alive

>In your delusional fucking mind he's dead

no he's not.

you're hallucinating opinions.

>what is editing a film for length

What sort of basic bitch trolls this way? Did you come from Sup Forums circa 2010?

Here's some fun: Prove he's alive. Can't wait to hear all the non-arguments you have.

I want this to happen

Can't this be caused by filming digitally? I know very little about photography and the likes, so I have no ideas if these artifacts can occur normally.

He's alive AND they are faking him sometimes. we can have both. UN says he's a prisoner.

He existed so he's alive unless there is evidence that he is dead, prove me wrong bitchboi

Not really possible unless he has a hidden identical twin brother. If he appears on that balcony he will be photographed and filmed from multiple angles, "body doubles" aren't nor ever were intended for that sort of stuff.

>He existed so he's alive unless there is evidence that he is dead, prove me wrong bitchboi

legally speaking we haven't had positive identifiction of a live assange since october.

legally speaking it's an issue. there is no onus on anyone but he fails to meet the criteria that a court would accept. He's alive, we just don't meet the metric of proof yet. He's a wave form.

There are so many simpler and cleaner ways to kill him if you put the power of alphabet agencies on the task.
If Assange is still in that building and fearing for his life, then appearing on a balcony is the least of his worries. Yet for some reason he can't perform that simple task. If he refuses to step out because he fears an assassination then he should probably discontinue eating, breathing, sleeping and wearing clothes as well. Nah, the reason he isn't on that balcony has nothing to do with him fearing a sniper "extremist" killing him.

>prove a negative
What do you know, that's not an argument. How about you prove Jimmy Hoffa is dead, I'll wait. Clearly he existed, so until we see proof of death we have to assume he's alive still.

Lmao!! Still no evidence. And you're talking about legally speaking hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahah *wheeze* hehahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaahahah

Jimmy Hoffa is 100% alive until you can prove otherwise, go ahead and try we'll all wait.

The video was modified. There is no mistake about it, everybody is 100% sure that there was a cut and paste in that video. Some people (shills) claim that it's a normal effect. Cut and paste can indeed be used between questions and answers to make an interview look smoother. However it makes absolutely NO sense to cut and paste in the middle of a sentence. Nobody is able to defend that point.

He existed in the path and now he is missing until there is evidence that he is not.

>he is missing
PROOFS?

Why haven't you proved Hoffa's death yet, faggot? Are you having difficulties?

We're waiting faggot.

So how would that effect occur if that video was made with nefarious intent, i.e. it is a fake?
It makes no sense to put a cut there you say, yet evidently there is one, why?
I merely want to understand how such a thing can occur in video editing, and why you would edit the video at that moment, fake or real. I don't see why a fake video would need a cut there either.

you know back when i saw this video I thought for SURE they would use this tech to make a fake "Trump said nigger" video.

exactly. and anybody who tries to tell you otherwise or refute what you just said... literally a shill. this isn't a meme I'm dead serious. Shilling is real you fucking faggots and anyone trying to say that Julian not coming to the balcony isn't problematic, is paid to tell you so.

nice meme

I don't see proof of Jimmy Hoffa being dead in your post, so apparently you don't have any arguments whatsoever.

>I don't see why a fake video would need a cut there either
A fake video requires many, many cuts everywhere, sprinkled with a lot of CGI, to create the appearance that the person is saying something that he is not saying. That's how you create a fake interview. It's not a perfect process. People can make mistakes. They have to go over the the video hundreds of time to make sure everything matches properly and they still miss tiny things. That .gif is is not the only glitch in the video, people have zoomed on other small things which shift unnaturally out of place, but this is the biggest flaw that people noticed. Therefore it makes a good .gif to post in order to quickly point out that the video is tampered and cannot be trusted.

You realize nobody is actually taking anything you say to heart? At worst you are paid to be here, at best you are trolling. Either way everyone is seeing straight through your act.

It would be completely ridiculous to act like this tech won't be used with "bad intent" at some point, if it hasn't already. Manipulating photographs for political reasons has been done since photography first was invented. To assume this newest tech is somehow exempt to be used for such abuse is naive indeed.

I'm just handing out the (you)s today because I want to see you try and squirm your way out of your retarded statements. Sit down and stay awhile you abnormally average slab of shit.

Shills require the same treatment as trolls, you don't feed them. You briefly draw attention to them so everyone else can be made aware of what they are, then you hide and move on.

I just wanted to see if that one had any way out of the corner he'd talked himself into, but it appears he fled the thread. I agree with your post though, it's traditionally the best approach.

That still needs more refinement, the teeth keep growing and shrinking and the lisps aren't making very specific shapes. I wouldn't doubt our government already has something more advanced than that though.

Is he still alive? didn't our Nigel walk in to the embassy and confirm hes still kicking it.

That video is older and is showcasing what is basically a project done by students on a budget. Imagine what government funded projects will be capable of, I would be surprised if they AREN'T able to realistically digitally puppet people.

>didn't our Nigel walk in to the embassy and confirm hes still kicking it.

Yeah but he denies knowing why he was there.

It was a bit dodgy. But he was there. Probably relaying new orders from Donald.

He didn't confirm or deny anything.

“I never discuss where I go or who I see.”

I saw him on Bill Maher in Aug and we was a smug, babbling asshole. Totally lost credibility with me.

youtu.be/5-EJAIXdGp8

Not evidence

>
> However it makes absolutely NO sense to cut and paste in the middle of a sentence. Nobody is able to defend that point.

Bro they do this in documentaries all of the time. It's just a way to consolidate the point.

Jimmy Hoffa you worthless embarrassment, prove he's dead.

>Not evidence
Not evidence of what? If you think him appearing on Bill Maher (or equivalent) could be faked, then you'll be the samefaggot that will say a balcony appearance is just a "hologram".

Besides this was in August and nobody is disputing that he was alive then.

nigga he just had a fucking interview about the vault 7 shit and addressed some things live about himself to verify it really was him and it wasn't a recording.

Why did you reply to my post asking for proof that he is missing then you fucking autist

My fault. I'm phone posting. Meant to quote OP.

>he doesn't even have an answer

Don't apologize to him he's a faggot of the lowliest caliber.

I understand your confusion, sorry

Pamela Anderson is in love with him. Just quoted that in and interview.
>tfw no hepC PETA milf gf

Let's be real, he's one of the most dangerous men on the planet for many governments. He ain't gonna be dangling his soft body precariously on an open balcony.

He's probably working out deals and shit behind the scenes to keep himself, his family, staff and sources from winding up dead.

b-b-but don't you understand? He's DEAD if he doesn't do that!!!!

and being inside the embassy is safe how exactly?
If your enemy is, as you put it, "many governments on the planet", then I don't think "hiding in Ecuadorian embassy" is going to cut it.

You also believe he needs to make deals to stop himself and the people around him from winding up dead, yet anyone actually being dead is unrealistic and a stretch too far? You don't see the double think here?