ITT: Men who stopped giving a fuck

ITT: Men who stopped giving a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/848269293431214081
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/848542648898138115
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153?lang=en
express.co.uk/news/uk/777247/BBC-outrage-Richard-Dawkins-Brexit-voters-ignorant-rant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake.

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/848269293431214081

>mfw its real

he stopped a long time ago, he lives among pakis now

>mfw people don't know that dawkins strongly dislikes islam

Dawkins was so proud of bringing down christianity in western europe, he didn't realize it would get replaced by an even greater theological menace.

Thanks you fucking fedora tipper. You made the west vulnerable to the fucking worst plague to ever spread on this planet.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/848542648898138115

Reading comments by weak white men makes me not even care about us getting genocided. We are a weak race. Not me nor my friends nor my father. But for the most part white people are cucked and liberal.

more than i would expect from him

when the madman linked right to us

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153?lang=en

Is his mom Jewish?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

That feel when I am a Notary and certified to stamp that ass

The fire rises

Does someone still have some of Dawkin's really old material where he didn't hide his redpill on racial genetic differences?

>mfw dawkins hates Islam because we don't cater to Sodomites

does islam do that to jews?
:)

yes.

if we fall to muslims, we join them and kill the faggots that did this, thats the backup plan.

>Same goes for many "Christian" nations in Africa and South America. That's because those countries are CONSERVATIVE, not Muslim.
So conservatives are the problem, not muslims.
How retarded can liberals be?

>we don't cater to Sodomites

They have their heads so up their asses they think we kill fags for being fags.

Liberals are gold. The most dumb people who think they are geniuses.

>filename
kekd

>the dictionary was written by imperfect humans so words dont mean what i don't want them to mean
>The Red Plebian

trollfuckery

Fuck that pedo faggot

No, but I noticed that liberals are very fond of his latter atheist material and not his earlier memetic and eugenics material.

Yeah, the comments are face palm inducing, as always.

I'd like to believe that, but we're not Romans anymore.

Not unless you want a pedo faggot to be it.

It should read Paki Bang Bus.

He didn't bring shit down, atheists are quickly dying out and religions worldwide are increasing .

>being a pedo
>bad

There is absolutely nothing more moral than man on girl love.

>intellect

Dude literally believes aliens created humans.

/OURFEDORA/

Kys Bub.

This thread is misleading, this man clearly gives enough of a fuck to challenge these backwards idiots to prevent them from undermining our culture; men who don't give a fuck are those lanky betas holding refugee signs.

he stopped giving a fuck about liberal feelings.

i think thats what OP meant.

>valid criticism of Islam
>lol u trol

Jesus fucking Christ, I don't even like Dawkins and this triggers the fuck out of me. The sheer inability for the left to form a coherent argument that doesn't crutch on a logical fallacy is beyond me.

You are calling our college students retarded?

You would be right.

>generalizing hundred of millions of people

you are a fucking retard who deserves to be dragged out in the streets for execution for being so weak

OH SHIT IS THIS REAL.

Is he, dare I say it,/ourguy/?

The fucking mental gymnastics you have to do to come to the conclusion that Islam is good for gays and women, or humanity for that matter...

Liberals never cease to amaze me.

Post proof.

thats why he got out of establishment
he IS /ourguy/

Colleges are like that everywhere, man.

The hijab is a sign of freedom if it has flowers on it, tumblr says so

the one about the "officer someone else got me drunk" I don't really understand though. what is the context for that? he can't surely be saying it's OK for one to rape a drunk woman? maybe i'm misreading it.

It isn't real. I couldn't find the source. Post screenshot of book page and link.

He is really brave.

If a man and a woman get drunk and have sex, the woman can cry rape the day after and he'll get jailed.

Haven't you seen the college leaflet that made everyone mad since that's what it implied, because it's the mans fault for getting drunk and having sex with a woman thats also drunk

wtf nice

Can someone please answer me?

I used to see this poster all the time.

Ohh I see! Yeah I understand now, sorry, that's fair enough. Huge difference between a sober man raping a drunk woman and a drunk man and woman having sex and the man getting blamed for it.

But the worst part is that he thinks the dictionary and the Bible are equivalent.

I'm pretty sure Dawkins would say "the dictionary doesn't pretend that it was written by an invisible supernatural being. It is written according to the consensus of humans."

Personally I'm agnostic but I can admit that's the difference.

>he can't surely be saying it's OK for one to rape a drunk woman?
When you say "rape" do you mean "have sex with"?

No, I mean a sober man raping a drunk woman.

If you choose to get drunk and end up sleeping with a sober man, it's still your fault

>Sucking baby's bleeding cock
Now there's a sentence you don't come across every day.

That's not what I'm saying I'm talking about a man raping a drunk woman I never said have sex once. How can you not know the difference between sex and rape?

>>what is google?

You are either:
Jew
Black
Trans
Faggot
Paki

Nice to meet you LGBTP: I'm a straight white male. You live in my world.

not with that attitude!

What are you talking about?
The man is still a rapist and should be punished but the woman is to be shamed for being a dumbass

Jesus Christ

I think Dawkins has come to the Sup Forums side.

Dude fuck off you kike shill go do your own research instead of making multiple replies to the same post askig to be hand fed

I admire his edge tbqh

>5 minutes later

Anyone who has "world citizen" or "humanist" in their social media bio should be executed.

Unironically, all humans deserves to be fucking purged and genocided, except the top 10% nordic-germanic aryans, who are offering resistance. They shall recolonize earth and make it the beating heart of the cosmos.

>they did great things in the Middle ages, though
What a retard, the Trinity College didn't existed back then.

rekt.

he should realize that the nobel prize is a jewish run organization.

the peace,literature, economics prizes are bullshit.

>Dawson spends his whole life shitting on Christians
>liberals love him

>Dawson shits once on Islam
>liberals turn on him

Really tells you everything you need to know about (((liberalism)))

Keep on dreaming danecuck.

is here, dare I say, /ourgoy/ ?

Intellectual arguments don't work when your opponents have an IQ of 70.

god damn that fucking dyke

Is he /ourguy/?

His twatter is still blathering on about bernie and all that cuck nonsense

he seems a lot like bill maher, in that they both hate religions, which of course includes islam, and that makes the left angry at them

another divide and conquer opportunity for us of course

Richard Dawkins is a cuck.
express.co.uk/news/uk/777247/BBC-outrage-Richard-Dawkins-Brexit-voters-ignorant-rant

She's not even wearing the fucking hijab right lol, if that's what she's trying to do.

>twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/848269293431214081
Dawkins is one of those people who wants to have its cake and eat it. Him and crew caused Islams invasion by undermining Christianity in the West. Faggot senpai.

you must not be jewish

Oh shit you right

The selfish gene by Dawkins is a great book but the only guy that's my guy is Christ.

never thought women could look like cucks. but she really pulls it off.

>People ignoring the founding principle of our country
Its like they want to be oppressed

Fuck yeah, militant atheists are the best. I fucking hate atheists that excuse Islam, even more so believers.
>Islam is worse, you should have accepted Christianity
Not an argument to accept bullshit. The moral vacuum that came after Christianity was obliterated in the public forum only because people accepted that bullshit in the first place.
All religion a cancer.

With an EU flag to boot

Persians deserve some credit I think, their Empire was pretty hype. At least under Cyrus and his son.