How do we destroy r/the_donald once and for all?

How do we destroy r/the_donald once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gore

No, something must be done at the source.

public shaming

Didn't that faggot bring his mommy with him
What a joke

Ignore them.

Both did.

There's literally nothing wrong with having an alt-light enclave deep in delusional liberal land. It red-pills normies.

>t. t_d
Fuck off back to plebbit and stay there, faggot

Why would we destroy them they are allies I'm sorry you are a social retard that doesn't want his secret nazi club discovered

I don't use leddit, you dumb nigger.

meant for

>There's literally nothing wrong with having an alt-light enclave deep in delusional liberal land.
Alt light are fucking traitors who must be stopped since they don't recognize the real source of the problems in the world. Reddit is also shit on every level that's also including political and their entire culture is based upon stealing from other websites blatantly. You can tell whos reddit here from who reapinds the angriest to simple ass Occupy Dems bait pics, they're thin skinned. No one needs Reddit
>It red-pills normies.
No it fucking doesn't, someone who simply supports Donald trump isn't just redpilled right off the bat

Why would we want to destroy a group of Trump supporters?

This right here is a good example of how they're ruining this board. Look at the massive amount of retards seeing that pasta for the first time and bumping the thread. It's fucking disgusting.

Theyre the numales of the right wing

no way.
post video please, i have only seen the screencaps.

>ID: loo

Opinion discarded.

Useful idiots. So why do we want to destroy them, instead of use them?

We kindly tell them we are breaking things off. It's not working out anymore. We are in a different place in our lives. It's not us it's them.

Because we aren't "using" them. They're taking over and ruining this board.

there is nothing redpilled about unritically worshipping and aproving of everything Donald does.
>Because le god emperor can never be worng amirite XD

Then post more you lazy shit

You actually are from reddit. Go back
Useful idiots stop being useful when they think they're on the same level as you and the dynamic changes

One step at a time. You can't expect someone to go from being a typical democrat to 1488; we are outside their personal Overton window. T_D helps people get started on the right path by presenting a right-wing alternative that still accepts the values that they have been conditioned to believe in, such as valuing diversity and anti-racism. That being said, they have their place and we have ours, so they should leave Sup Forums.

You'll never get an answer to this because all the vocal anti the_donald fags are shariablue faggots attempting to quell the rapid swing of the pendulum back to the right. The people that pay them to shitpost are terrified of the idea of the younger generation taking a conservative nationalist stance.

we could always spam them with MLP

By stopping it on this board will eventually lead to the steady decline of r/the_donald

>constant shill threads attacking reddit

So this is the new "divide and conquer" shilling campaign. They've already cycled through everyone they consider "alt-right" and made 50 threads a day attacking them.

This is just another shilling campaign.

>muuuuuuh secreeeeeet club reeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee
>Muh everyone who isn't a Nazi larper is our enemy (as is someone who is exactly that , like Spencer)

Kill yourselves, insufferable sperlords

>more people on Sup Forums is bad

This is good we are growing, heavy weighs the crown user we are mainstream now, get on board or get off because this ride is only just beginning

pay debnts

Here's an idea

You spend your time trying to destroy leftists, instead of Trump supporters who deviate from your views in certain areas

>red-pilling normies

normies can fuck off back to wherever they came from

>he posts using the reddit meme

It's almost like some of those posts are made by shills or something

Yes, I agree! FUCK EVERYONE ELSE WHO EVEN REMOTELY SUPPORTS FIGHTING THE LEFT. THEY'RE JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Yep, they are changing there tactics.
Past KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>t. faggot normie

>Le Awoo meme cat i'm so hip XD

Don't you get it? If we want to become (((them))), we have to think like (((them))).

We don't want to destroy t_d, they're useful idiots who do our bidding. We need as much support as we can get. Sure, they're annoying, but also a useful weapon, especially when some of the underage fags there are old enough to vote in the midterms and 2020.

However, there is one cardinal rule - they must not name us as the primary force running the meme factory. They must be the "fall guy" if something were to happen. If they do name us, we have to act like it's a shoah and deflect the story back on to them.
This is why criticism of t_d is good, but they are essential to our plan.

There's too many of them to out post them. They are destroying this board with their low quality posts and old memes. See for a good example of how they affect this board negatively. Shit threads are literally only bumped because they're too fucking stupid to identify bait.

Get a load of these arguments. My almonds are fully activated now...

trump cult is a step in the wrong direction though

Stop talking about it ya dingbat

1. Educate newfags
2. ???
3. Profit

And you can go back to /r9k/. Not everyone here is a neet with no hope for a future

Lots of people on Sup Forums have families for fuck sake

>LARP5 is a redditor
Is anyone shocked? Tell us more about how anti jew posts are a psyop, you piece of fucking shit.

We don't. Their infrastructure and subscribers are still useful to us.

They are the numales of the Right wing don't you understand, they're going to keep talking about altlight points and never move past that. It's clear from the beginning these people are liberals at heart behind really basic conservative talking points, they're unnecessary

Did 6 million jews die in the Holocaust? Answer my question you redditor faggot and if you answer correctly I'll consider reddit as worthwhile.

>Sup Forums's meme colony in the normiesphere produces blowback

a-at least it helped Trump r-right?

>to drive away the worst of the cancer: spam ponies
>to get rid of the plebbit infestation forever: impossible, you will get called a shill for even talking about it ("flooding the site with newfags is good! m-muh sekrit club xDDD")
>to nuke T_D: I have a feeling it's going to happen sooner or later because plebbit is shit, but they'll just come here like they always do and refuse to lurk or integrate

You guys are really trying too hard. But here's your (you) for effort

Fuck off normie

Doxx the faggots and I'll track them down irl if 119215555

You shills are so amusing at this point

Even me posting in other threads bothers you to such a extent you have to make assumptions and twist things.

>they're going to keep talking about altlight points and never move past that

Have you learned nothing? Sup Forums has the power to change people.

It's 20 million now you don't you watche the (((news)))

THEY DON'T GET EDUCATED, THEY'RE FUCKING BRAINDEAD. Recruit from ANYWHERE else than fucking reddit. I'd prefer Tumblr for fucks sake, they are the worst of the worst, the cancer of the internet.

>
>Did 6 million jews die in the Holocaust? Answer my question you redditor faggot and if you answer correctly I'll consider reddit as worthwhile.

Yes, but then they magically came back to life to torment the wicked goyim.

Get a job loser

>leftypol discovers the_donald has 6 million subscribers
>starts shilling constantly about reddit suddenly
>meanwhile the_donald is filled with anti-islam stuff
hmmm

you can't. winners aren't losers

>THEY DON'T GET EDUCATED

Pathetic. Everyone can be educated. Everyone can be redpilled.

It's not a meme, it's not a fucking joke, that site BREEDS retards.

How bout this, theyre bringing a new hoard of faggots who've never been challenged in their political view and fucking spam obvious bait threads, or the fact that they refuse to learn board culture and blatantly show they have no intentions to. They're a parasite to what Sup Forums created over the past two years and they're getting too big for their britches

>ITT redditors defend their destruction of this board
You faggots are so goddamned cancerous that people legitimately preferred horsefuckers over you. All of you calling anyone who says something bad about the_donald "shills" are just exposing yourselves as the reddit trash you are.

not an argument

Reddit is a plague in general... while the_donald might be better than some subreddits... still cancer. 777

you're arguing with shariablue. along with people who are otherwise delusional and imagine that disincluding normies is good for their movment. aka, shills.

Why destroy them? They're our scapegoats fr everything we do!

Get off my board, norman

GAS THE REDDITFUGEES, SITE WAR NOW

Infiltrate from within.

>Cancer

It's literally a screenshot of your posts. You are a LARPing piece of shit who defends the jews. Kill yourself.

No I've learned that once Reddit gets something they ruin it, whether it be memes, jokes or even political points

By becoming Hilldogs.

But this isn't fucking reddit. This is Sup Forums.

When you leave reddit, you stop being reddit and you become a newfag. We can deal with newfags.

They're bringing shitposts, they're replying to shill threads, they're NOT sending their best people
WE NEED TO BUILD A FIREWALL - AND WE HAVE TO BUILD IT QUICKLY.

>reddit and memey
Kys yourself reddit nigger

>implying you can shame the shameless

This guy is a literal nobody, not an insider or anything, all of his posts are pure speculation. Never seen someone so confident in talking out of his ass.

>meanwhile the_donald is filled with anti-islam stuff
Actually it's anti-Turk stuff, not anti islam. They graciously allow in any faggot whether he's Muslim or tranny or both, into their arms

>women

Nigger I've been here for years I'm just as much a Sup Forumslock as you quite being a sperg

They also get banned/shadowbanned for calling out (((the ones behind it all))).

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4

They could be useful.

Are they really here?
If they are:
>Hi Porkie! It was great seeing you after all those years, thanks for voting in PA. We all were surprised and excited.

You shills are so bad at your jobs, that you have to twist things worse then the MSM.

I've made arguments, but have you?

Fuck these reddit fags go back to your shithole you underage immature cunts.
>inb4 XD praise kek we centipedes come in peace

Gain mod control. Fail to delete posts that forces Reddit to step in and delete. Keep that going until Reddit deletes r/the_donald.

Or wait until they fold.

No we fucking can't. You clearly aren't paying attention to what is happening right in fucking front of you. They are taking over the board and ruining it.

They are completely incapable of forming a cohesive argument. When lefties used to post on here, they'd get blown the fuck out. Now all the reddit trash that has taken over can do is parrot "y-youre a s-shill", and make everyone who posts on here look like low intellect fucking morons. Just look in this thread. None of the redditors in here can defend what they're doing to this board, so they call everyone who hates them a shill.

They respond to shitposts and obvious bait nonstop, which constantly keeps terrible threads on the first page. They use old outdated memes, which is why Sup Forums is stuck on memes from 2015 and 2016 while every other board has moved on. They give LARPers like attention in the threads he posts, which leads him to believe he has any credibility at all despite never being right about anything.

They are destroying the board, and the only people who don't see that are the people helping them do it. The pony faggots scaring them all off yesterday made a lot of people realize just how terrible they've made the board become. /mlpol/ was more like pre 2015 Sup Forums than Sup Forums has been in a long time.

You can still be Reddit and a newfag at the same time, it's pretty simple to see

KEK VULT

The_Donald has a woman, unlike Sup Forums, where there are zero women. Face it losers, based upon the photo, Reddit has you beat

i know they support trump and thats great... but look at them. look at their faces and bodies. They are clearly still redditors.

GUYS, newfags, normies, and reddit! stop spreading your message. we already know that spreading your ideology lets your enemies win. we must never allow anybody to join us on Sup Forums! the less people who know about it the better. we need to remove reddit and normal adults who vote! fucking normies who vote and work!

Fuckin oath
Top Jej pic relatable

>this is what happens when you let kids use the internet too much
Actually, that would be those entitled tumblr-tier SJWs.
Plebbitfags are not /ourguys/, so couldn't care less about those (the vast majority of plebbitniggers are leftists anyways)