Wtf I love mlp now

Wtf I love mlp now

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/357906495/#357907315
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/pony-nationalism-and-the-furred-reich-inside-the-alt-furrys-online-zoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link?

I just want /mlpol/ back.

Bullshit unless link.

Barneyfags need to be put to death.

>>/mlpol/>>
Be free

It's still there, you know.
The board still exists. It's just hidden like all the other merged boards.

>>>/mlpol>>>

>tfw you realize normies will use the fact that one of the most autistic neckbearded demograhics in the human species happens to be alt-right against us

>>>>/mlpol>>>>

>leaf

pony scares away reddit fags so they are alright in my book

>supporting degenerates

It was fun.
Some horsefuckers are ok don't go to stables tomorrow

Haven't you noticed how every single defender and advocate of the /mlp/ merger is A FUCKING BURGERNIGGER?!?!

>Haven't you noticed how every single defender and advocate of the /mlp/ merger is A FUCKING BURGERNIGGER?!?!

Haven't you noticed how every single defender and advocate of the /mlp/ merger is A FUCKING BURGERNIGGER?!?!

>Haven't you noticed how every single defender and advocate of the /mlp/ merger is A FUCKING BURGERNIGGER?!?!

Is this actual news on a (((major news))) website?

>fucking leaf complaining about other peoples flag

the day of the rake cannot come soon enough
and I want a new board
>>>/rake/

Really makes you think, does it not?

>supporting reddit
its like you want to suck dick or something

dont talk about it, dont need any newfags and shills there reeeeee

the cuckposters are all murrican too

>the cuckposters
theyre leafs and aussies too

Any screenshots from 2017?

shut up you obvious proxy b*rger and take your insulin shots

So CNN comes to Sup Forums and is too autistic to understand it was for April fool's day.

>it's racist because you don't have different species of animals breeding on a children's cartoon

What a time to be alive

I fucking called it.

>a fucking leaf
Only shills didn't want the merge.

It does.

>Baby show MLP is RUINING MY ADULT BIONICLES!!!

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/357906495/#357907315

False flag /mlp/ shills. You guys need to go back to your autistic corner of the site in which everone forgets you freaks exist. You arent welcomed here. It doesnt matter how much you shill and falseflag as a Sup Forumstard, we wilo see right through you.

No. Sup Forums wouldn't be better with you. You are delusional. There is a reason your board users get INSTANT BANNED for wandering off ajd posts ng a single pony image anywhere on the site. There is a reason for that. You mlp faggots are so mentally sickened and delusional that you can't understand that everyone hates you so you keep coming back and back BEGGING to get some shred of approval.

The mods know this, thats why you mlp posters are banished in exile on the mlp board. You're all sick psthetic weak human beings. Nobody has ever liked you and you sickos never seem to understand this. The more you sicken someone, the harder you try to get approval by spamming and stalking

This is the beta mind at work. Irl, When stacy says "eww get away", you get creepy and start to stalk her amd right fanfic

The same thing is happening now to pol. The april fooks joke is going to have long lasting ramifications. /Mlp/ now believes that Sup Forums users enjoyed them. They dont seem to understand that is was /mlp/ users PRETENDING to be Sup Forums users who made the positive comments

This thread is a joke. Why arent the mods deleting them and banning the pony fuckers? They are cruel. I bet they are laughing as we speak

And NO. Blacked threads and TD posters are far more enjoyable then a pony fucker

And to say you pony fuckers somebow scared anyone away is a joke. You arent somehow shill control. You stupid beta pieces of shit. You honestly thinknyou scared the Donald posters back to peddit? Dont make me laugh. You didn't scare a single shill away. This doesnt even make sense

>Grinberg
Every.Fucking.Time.

Lol u mad

What the fuck happened since the 1980s that made MLP now something acceptable for millions of adult men to unironically enjoy?

Christ, even when I was growing up if you played with MLP with your sister to be nice to her you still got made fun of.

>Doxxing /ourguy/
You people have no shame

>What the fuck happened since the 1980s
internet proliferation and memes

The rise of autism and Barneyfags.

Kek how did they manage to get barneyfag's identity?

>living in a third world country and caring what cartoons people watch in real countries

Kek, your life must be fucking shit you stupid gook.

>(((Grinberg)))
Like clockwork.

The funny thing about Barney is that it's audience was mostly toddlers who could barely speak, and once they became old enough to talk they became the biggest haters of Barney.

It really is mind-numbingly stupid.

Reddit please leave

cool story faggot

> CNN
> Berg

They are really grasping at straws trying to demonize anyone that isn't a Leftist.

Yea they really start to resent Barney once they realize their mind was raped by him as part of some MK-Ultra project monarch thing. MLP is totally cool tho, no Jewish/Satanist conspiracy there.

Saw this yesterday. No link, even went to CNN, no article.

Saged

dear God read pilled brnies are coming

Me neither found a link. only this:
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/pony-nationalism-and-the-furred-reich-inside-the-alt-furrys-online-zoo

ofc u love mlp
its still the best tool to make retards go retard on the internet

just look at Sup Forums, there was rage for many years cuz of some pixels attached picture

yay