Racists BTFO!

Racists BTFO!

(Seriously though what the fuck is this shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=SEqjF-7pdGM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously

WHAT

THE

FUCK

wtf?

His level of signaling is off the charts

What a cuckette

>sup shakeem wanna hang out?
>i'll clean your foot and shit

Foot fags should be slapped.
Foot fag cucks should be fucking euthanized.

Most cuck video ever made without dicks

>heal the racial divide
>disable comments because you know it will never go away no matter what meme activist video they make

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHRISTKEKS BTFO

PREP THE BULL, JESUS BOY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Social Engineering & The Left

Past KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

JUST

>Comments are disabled for this video.

we wuz healers of the racial divide and shieeet

this is retarded
If you want to stop racism, you just stop talking about race, Morgan Freeman was right.

If you call yourself a Catholic, you are directly responsible for this.

Your pope did this. The man you call 'vicar of Christ' promoted this cuckold shit.

>80 million died
>bigger than the hollahoax
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Everybody knows you never do a full cuck.

kek deus vult kek

When Jesus commanded us to look after the poor among us, He meant the poor among one's people. Jewish Christians should look after poor Jews, white Christians should look after poor whites, black Christians should look after poor blacks, etc.

I think Jesus knew it would be taking on a burden bigger than we are able to handle if one looks after the poor of other people instead of his own first.

kek

>The greatest atrocity done to any people was the African Slave Trade

This guy must not know about the Barbary slaves.

Fucking Christians are a disgrace muslims must be laughing their arses off

>Who the fuck is a Renee Zel-wedger?

It's a way for people who generalize issues in the world to feel better about themselves by doing something that they think is meaningful and contributed to society.

Yeah, I'm not washing someone's fucking feet!

Nah, the Pope isn't obsessed with this racial shit

He does love to wash some negro feet though

It's called christcuckoldry. The gayest religion in all of history. The Jewish rabbi Jesus was known to virtue signal by washing the feet of subhuman slaves. Now his followers carry on the tradition by washing feet of negroes to show their dedication to egalitarianism preached by their rabbi Jesus.

Didnt watch. But im guessing its some evangelical preacher.

Also
>being a christcuck

Rabbi Jesus himself did it. It isn't Catholicism, it's all of the religion.

It took 2000 years for the Jewish religion to break European man. Today we see the most faithful application of Christianity (aka messianic Judaism). That being total self-abnegation and racial suicide. You shall know it by its fruits. And the fruits of christcuckoldry are destruction of the earth under nigger hordes.

>tfw this little negro wishes he was suffering in America.

One of the fundamental teachings of christcuckoldry is that "your people" are other Christians, not your nation or race or even your family. Race and so on doesn't matter. Jesus preached standard Jewish communism.

>yes goy go on (((missionaries))) and feed the starving niggers in africa
>yes goy be meek and turn the other cheek
>yes goy free gibs me dats for the poor
>yes goy all are equal in the eyes of (((Yahweh)))
>yes goy no borders on this earth
>remember goy the Jews are the choosen people
christian cuckoldry, not even once

>christians

large amounts of highly amused laughter.

>You're just a dumb little nigger and you can't do anything right you're afraid and scared and stupid but I'll protect you
He just berated him half the time kek
Based if you ask me we should start doing this right guys

>multi-cultural non-denominational Christian church

DOES
NOT
WORK

You can just tell he wants to tire fire that homosexual

If they really wish to heal their self-projected racial divide, washing the foot of some random nigger isnt going to mean shit. It's practically self-defeating to think it would.

God get shows god is a faggot. checked

>washing another mans feet
>being a cuck

pick 2

Wrong, you dumb faggot. Christ washed the feet of his disciples to prove a point to his disciples that they're not better than anyone else.

God damn it, you fucking faggots who don't actually take two seconds and think about what is being taught piss me off.

>be me
>at uni a year ago
>somewhat large school
>several campus christian groups
>know a dude who went on a weekend thing with one
>the whole weekend message was about white privilege and that type of thing
>other groups infected by critical theory also to some degree
>ironically hardly any blacks attend these groups
>mostly low tier white chicks and beta lefty males

shieeet, here's the right image

finally, cuckoldry and foot fetish meet!

This. Nothing new under the sun. In our society it's communism, in the roman empire it was christianity. Both just ways for the jews to subvert the white empire and replace it with their perceived utopia. (that works as well as the dark ages or soviet union worked)

Well that was disturbing.

>non-denominational
>the teachings of the Bible are interpreted and preached by a fucking turbocuck brainwashed by jewish propaganda

7-1, nigger, 7-1!

He was not preaching communism in the sense that it is known now.

Jesus fucking Christ, you dumb faggots need to go back and start at square one. Start fucking over. For the love of God. God fucking damn it.

Jesus wasn't even a Jew. That's a Jew invention by the Jews who had infiltrated the "Catholic" Church as early as the 2nd century. And some say the 1st century as early as fucking Paul.

God fucking damn it.

Christianity is entirely separate from Judaism. Christ was literally telling everyone that the Jews were fucking wrong and to get fucked.

You people seriously need to start fucking over and use your damn brains and quit just repeating shit you hear from people who claim authority over Christianity.

God fucking damn it.

>Jesus wasnt a Jew

wow, pol gets more retarded every day

>inb4 he comes at me with cuck, idiot, fag, etc

White people have hyperactive empathy organs.

Psychopaths exploit that (also leftist ones).

No nonwhite person would have done that shit. Maybe Gandhi or some rare monks.

>healing something leftists have caused through their immigration policy

But I thought diversity was strength?

Fuck this guy, couldn't they adjust his mic not to pick up his annoying COPD.

>Your interpretation of a 2000 year old book us different than mine. Die in a lake of fire.
lol

>why doesn't this black dirt come off?

White people:

Have lots of children, and raise them right.

fucking pervert using racism to please his foot fetish

>tfw didn't join the footfag religion back when it was mostly white.

He wasn't.

He was of the Nazarean sect of the Essenes. This is also how the Jesus of Nazareth thing came about. Nazareth didn't even exist back then. A city/area was named Nazareth after Christ. The Nazareth thing was a mistranslation/misunderstanding that he was of the Nazarean Essenes.

Pliny the Elder mentions the Essenes, Philo mentions the Essenes, and the only person who goes into detail about it and claimed the Essenes were Jewish, is Josephus, who was a Jew. And even Josephus is very clear that they were completely distinct from the Pharisees (the Jews of today) and the Sadducees (the Jewish Priest class of that time). I'll even give him the benefit of the doubt that he misunderstood because the Essenes were monotheistic.

Here's a fun fact for you, after Christ, the Essenes disappear. Gone. There's no other records of them after Christ. Why? Because they all became Christian. It was an entirely different teaching than the Jews.

The Sadducees were gone because of the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD by the Romans. The Pharisees are the ones who refused to accept Christ.

I mean, I can call you a cuck, idiot, fag if you really want me to. Or you can go learn.

>ratings and comments disabled
How progressive.

White liberals man

Honestly pragmatically speaking Sup Forums should support islam.
>Koran mentions how fucking awful Jews (not Pharisees or anything specific just Jews) are
>Enforces modesty in women
>Explicitly enforces harsh social laws such as killing homosexuals
>Enforces harsh social laws to keep society ordered
>Muslim countries apparently have no obligation to take in refugees
>Nobody bats an eye at Muslim countries having archaic laws (UAE's citizenship laws, Saudi Arabia not letting women drive).

>Matthew 24:24 “For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.”

>Second Peter 2:1-3 “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

>Luke 6:26 “Woe to you, when all people speak well of you, for so their fathers did to the false prophets.”

>First John 4:1 “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

>Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

>Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.”

trying to distract with a lie about jesus NOT being a jew doesn't change Jesus's cultural marxism equality message.
Fuck off christcuck and go lick some muslim feet

WE'RE BROS
E
R
E

B
R
O
S

You have no idea what you're talking about. Literally no idea. Don't know shit about shit.

And thinking posting a picture of the pope is going to win you the argument is laughable. The pope is a joke. Catholicism is a joke. Catholicism is Jew-Pagan-lite. A complete bastardization of the teachings of Christ. They disgust me just as much as they do you.

>"Many things have been inserted by our ancestors in the speeches of our Lord which, though put forth under his name, agree not with his faith; especially since--as already it has been often proved--these things were written not by Christ, nor [by] his apostles, but a long while after their assumption, by I know not what sort of lot, not even agreeing with themselves, who made up their tale out of reports and opinions merely, and yet, fathering the whole upon the names of the apostles of the Lord or on those who were supposed to follow the apostles, they maliciously pretended that they had written their lies and conceits according to them."
St. Faustus, Fifth--Century French Bishop

>Matthew 2:23

>Acts 24:5 "We have, in fact, found this man a pestilent fellow, an agitator among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes."

I meant this here.

>implying a woman wants to have children with me

>Dat pink nipple

I would wash a negro's foot to be able to suck that

They are going to end sucking black dick just to show how multicultural they are (and because that's what they really want).

People in the first world need to understand that the cultural differences between their countries and the rest of the world is enormous. Act like this ones are perceived as WEAKNESS not inclusion or kindness, and the worst you can show to those coming from said cultures is WEAKNESS.

They are taking advantage of you, you won't convert them or made them assimilate, they will destroy your society and replace it with their own twisted and corrupt one.

Protect your culture there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm a muslim, can confirm. I will never understand why modern day white christians feel an obligation to atone for something they are not guilty of by bearing their assholes like this.

If you want to eliminate racism, don't make it a topic in the first place (good luck doing that though, so at least don't make it a big deal), instead of trying to make amends with cringe-worthy efforts like the one OP linked.

>comments and ratings disabled
i wonder why

Does he suck on his toes too

>Comments are disabled for this video.
every
damn
time

I wonder how many White converts it would take to make leftists hate Islam?

>if i'm gonna be a christian, i need to filter that statement through the lense of other races
of course

What a deranged wacko and one of (((them)))

Enough that by the time they oppose it it would be too late.

True, it really sucks being a cucked country with only a 60% white population thanks to my cucked religion. Oh wait, that's you.

fuck off larping retard

normal americans doing what americans do everyday

I would wash her feet to be able to watch a negro suck on em

You know this is a reenactment, right?

I love how that guy keeps repeating "my race", alluding he is white although he is ethnically from a Jewish background.