Why don't you want to emigrate to America?

Why don't you want to emigrate to America?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/12/russia-drinking-vodka/5390565/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welfare

>South Dakota

>implying thats a bad thing

Lumpy, unaesthetic architecture like that hot mess of a building.

Pretty comfy for 530/month

South Dakota Racial Breakdown of Population
[hide]Racial composition 1990[84] 2000[85] 2010[86]
White 91.6% 88.7% 85.7%
Native 7.3% 8.2% 8.8%
African American 0.5% 0.6% 1.3%
Asian 0.4% 0.6% 0.9%
Native Hawaiian and
other Pacific Islander - - 0.1%
Other race 0.2% 0.5% 0.9%
Two or more races - 1.4% 2.1%

fuckin cheap arse house...my house is smaller in size but is 7x more expensive than that shit

>McMansion

Fuck off

What's nearby in terms of shopping, food, gas, schools, universities, entertainment? Is it wired for fiber internet or will that need to be ordered? Are there any back taxes? Do you WANT to live in South Dakota, where there's not much of anything? Is it near any big population centers or is it out in the wilderness?

The price takes all this into account.

OP next time use some rural Virginia area houses. They're also cheap but they're a short drive to a lot of damn cool stuff.

its a shit country with poisonous and sick culture and its ruled over by niggers and jews

I only need a place to cook, a place to shit, a place to sleep and a place for my battlestation. not a fucking house

a pool would be cool though

Tax reasons.

Seems to be in the middle of the small town.

yeah man, that is what I pay for rent, wtf

>SD

you could give me a house twice that size and i would still end up hanging from my ceiling fan in the foyer living in such a desolate wasteland.

They're overrated
But nice for getting girls topless

>Estimated mortgage less than half my rent
>actually I have bad credit and no one will ever sell me a home

I could easily afford those payments with the money from just one of my jobs too.

They just tore down the woods behind my house to build four dozen or so McMansions. Fuck this shit so hard. This entire country is gaudy as shit.

shit senpai that's nice

Your immigration policies are one of the worst on the planet. The only way i could move to the US is marrying an American woman, go through a very lengthy and expensive process OR (which is impossible for me personally) attain a very good degree and compete against Indian H1B workers and get a job at an American company.

Location, location, location.

Fuck degrees. I cant move to my Jappo gf because I can't get a working visa without a degree.

>mfw I'm an american citizen
>mfw the less cucked germans who try to poison the american well of freedom, the better

SD has large population centers, where you can do your gluten free shopping and other faggotry. I've traveled through SD one time and it's nothing but same shit different place (but without so many blacks/spanics)

Sign me the fuck up senpai

>be american
>walk outside
>get shot

Shoot back. :)

>mfw I pay 500€ for a 30sqm one bedroom apartment in one of the outer parts of cologne

just fuck my shit up

>McDonalds literally down the street
Guess where I'm moving

house is close to an indian reservation
you know what that means
drunk natives everywhere

one gust of wind later, and its in pieces

I would love to live in ND, SD, or Montana. Shame the wife wouldn't go for it.

>NEETBUX in Commiefornia affords me to buy a house in South Dakota.

Here's a plan:

>Be californiafag
>Claim NEETBUX due to autism/disability/unemployment.
>Go to Dakota and pays for the house.
>"Ghost" living in CA claiming welfare while having a house in Dakota.

Why shouldn't I fucking do this? I know a mexican who does this with his social security except he's doing it in Mexico. Another reason why CA should fucking sink into the ocean. All the hard working people GETS FUCKED IN THE ASS.

Built in 2002

Pay denbts

I lived a street over from that house, buying it is a terrible idea, and it is resold every five or ten years.

It was originally three or four separate wood framed houses that were pushed together, roofs bridged to only sort of leak, and re-sided to look like one house.

The issue is the foundations are poorly done and separate and every new owner ends up having to try and fight the settlement that occurred between them buying it and the last time it sold.

Generally, some shmuck from out of town buys it and then resells it to another shmuck later.

>one gust of wind
My house survived wind blowing at it at 100 mph.

>$700k for a shed in SoCal.
Life is pain.

>Telling a fake story so that you can buy it soon

Nice try faggot I'm buying that house

I live here. White people and low cost of living.

>Your immigration policies are one of the worst on the planet.
>says the EU lapdog responsible for flooding Europe with sandniggers and defaultniggers

This. It's why you really need to get boots on the ground and inspect any property you purchase, AND GET AN INSPECTION BY A THIRD PARTY.

However most houses are built with shitty materials and poor techniques so your best bet for getting a family home that'll last several generations/centuries is to have it built yourself with the best materials and techniques available and with a really good design.

Paper houses paper prices.

That's whole usa Stan

500/monthy
And what is the average monthly wage in a small town in South Dakota?

Because my job pays like shit in the US.

Go right ahead, you will be selling after sinking $25,000 in flowable fill or $10,000 is footings and building jacks, trying to keep one side or the other from settling away from the rest.

On another note, the location isn't actually that terrible if you are working in agriculture, finance, or childhood education. There are plenty of jobs either in the county or in the reservation immediately to the west.

Pic is driving to visit my parents.

Unless you can find a good job there or work online it is completely not worth living in South Dakota.

I do?

I can't get a visa though. I'm too white, and the UK is not "diverse" enough for the Green Card Lottery

>South Dakota
>Middle of nowhere

Oh fuck off, you burger

Um, burger; that's expensive for where it's located. You'd have to drive an hour to get to a city hub to make enough money to pay for that; unless it's near the pipeline idk.

I cannot even 'emigrate' outside my neighborhood let alone suffer intercontinental trip.

god damn that is cheap

I live in a 3,000 square foot home I bought for 900k in california

Because its shithole

I am sure the US has arranged a special visa agreement like they have done for us, no? What a shame.

hopefully somewhere closer to a mcdonalds

I was in this town the other day. Not a bad place. A few Indian reservations are nearby though.

There is a McDonald's here.

>virginia houses
Virginia is a shit state. Its got some cool historic places but absolutely nothing will make me put up with the rest of the state's bullshit, even a comfy blue mountain home.

My uncle lives in SC and he paid $1.5M for his house. House prices in the USA aren't cheap as far as I know, unless you are willingly to live among niggers.

wtf I love South Dakota now

Nah. If you're Northern Irish you can enter the lottery though.

>SD

kek

Your uncle bought a fuck off huge mcmansion then.
Real estate is dirt cheap (but still overpriced) compared to CA/UK/AUS

Like your shithole country is any better

What you get for that money in Finland (775sqft).

Lol.

A cuckshed

I thought Finland would be more sensible than that for house prices

Keystone and mount rushmore were pretty cool

>CA/UK/AUS
>CAUKAUS
>KEK US

That's not even Helsinki-tier prices, Lahti is a shithole.

You can marry me, and then divorce me after you become a citizen, Hans :)
No homo.

>40,000–70,000
Theres a lot less niggers there tho

GOTCHA.
I didn't have your flag yet. Are you really tied to your neighborhood like that and can't move across town?

LeL

I'll be living there in 5 months OP.

$2500/month per capita income in winner sd

optimum mcdonalds distance is close enough that you can yell out your window and they deliver it

Eh, idk man.
I'll come, soon or later. I will.

That's pretty good, but why doesn't most of the population live in giant mansions then?

5000 sqft is pretty average

No it's fucking not, mate.
2,200 is the average home size in the US.

Heating and maintenance

I really, really like this post.

What about if you're rich/retired, is it at least an ok place scenically and whatnot.

Where do i get this pacman google maps add on

this

Literally the only ones who care about race in 2017 are SJWs tryna promote equality

Maybe, I can live there without speaking any english already?

If you're in the Black hills, near the badlands, or away from a reservation, sure.
>t. former Dakotan

It's not a matter of want, but a matter of can't.
It is virtually impossible for a straight white male to migrate to the US.

Dunno. I forget. :)

Fuck I want to live in South Dakota now.

Yeah you can live in Southern California if you only know Spanish

If you dont have kids why do you need 5000 sqft

Fuck off we're full.

Russia is just as degenerate if not more than the US. 25% of Russian men die before the age of 55, mostly due to excessive alcohol and tobacco consumption. You also have way larger Muslim population than we do. Putin is one of the richest men in the world which means he's corrupt as fuck yet you talk shit about America.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/12/russia-drinking-vodka/5390565/