Daily reminder that Indians are right and the Western way of shitting is unhealthy

Daily reminder that Indians are right and the Western way of shitting is unhealthy

POO

IN

LOO

LOO

>indians
>right

Keep in mind that India has been claiming it's withing ten years of being a superpower since 1980 despite being on a steady downward spiral since then.

I mean,we are the """ civilized """ ones living unnatural lives
Poo are ancient beings,they have it all figured out

wow if only there was a way you could both squat, and use a toilet.

>basically the multi track drifting equivalent of OP's pic

Tfw 2nd degree hemroid.

>Where were you when I needed you pajeet

Literally the only thing i have to do is lean forward on the toilet and it solves the problem

Only the delusional Indians think this. Me and many others have accepted that it is going to take atleast until 2050 and probably a nuke or two dropped on us by China before the country stops being a joke.

dude india hasnt even been to space

White people had to invent the loo and ruin the proper and healthy way of squatting of the opressed third world.

I use a toilet (obviously) but squat on the seat. Did it for the last 2 years or so and just feels natural and healthy. Srsly recommend.

Hey, I own one of those!

T. ChiLoo

These do nothing, you need to have the weight on your feet/legs, not your ass. Simply raising your legs up a little bit is pointless.

t. Expert on this type of shit.

>Me and many others have accepted
>Me have accepted
great job assimilating
you sound just like the retarded pinks

I really don't understand these squatshits. How is it not the same to just bend your torso toward your legs, like in pic related, and just rest your arm on your legs, like in pic related? You can bend pretty far like that and still be comfortable. In fact, the toilet seat is more comfortable if you bend instead of squat like that because more surface area of your ass is touching the bowl lid.

mods

I've tried squatting and it doesn't help at all.

kawaii desu

>saudi sexualizing kids

surprised.

what are you doing in chile, india?