Let's appreciate all the Spanish things!

I'll start: Gibraltar.

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1911769,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, that's a beautiful Spanish rock.

Drugs
Crime
all sorts of problems

Germany is a joke

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1911769,00.html

What a beautiful Russian city.

Don't talk to me or any other actual country again.

DELETE THIS

ahhhh what a beautiful African city

whatever you say belgium

You're in no position to talk, Amerinigger.

50% youth unemployment.

Uhmm, no sweetie :^)

Nice Spanish rock indeed

Wow, look at this Spanish marvel of a city.

Spanish street

Why the fuck is Africa so "ethnically diverse".
I don't care if they build different types of mud-and-shit-huts, if different types of Europeans are all just "white people" who aren't diverse, then Africa is way less diverse than Europe.

What an interesting Pakistani city

Forgot pic

because native africans are literally nothing more than disorganized groups of savages that hate each other

Gibraltar is Britain rightful clay, such as Olivença is Portugal's rightful clay. Give them up Spain. Btw pay debts to burgers Hans.

Istanbul is very nice this time of year :^)

based Portubro

As if you are not a joke country, Germany.

>crime
>a spanish thing

Lack of government.
Militant feminism.

No wonder they voted to remain in the EU.

I bet they excluded barca and madrid pocket thiefs.

I LOVE SPANISH FOOD!!!

And I bet they excluded the terrorist attacks and your women getting raped every day by mohammed

When the most respectable member of the Anti-Anglo alliance is fucking Ireland

/ourIberian/

The rock belongs to Spain
Fuck you britbongs

OH SHIT IT'S ANGOLA

>Britain goes to war with Spain over Gibraltar
>USA comes to the aid of Britbongs because anglos
>Spain and EU insta surrender and eternally cucked
>MFW

Gibraltar is British clay, in the same way North-Western Germany is.
Pay NATO denbts and war reparations, kraut.

Have a (You)

m8, we (and I'm including you) used to buy slaves from the guys who won tribal wars in Africa. The slaves themselves were from the tribes that lost. The scramble for Africa created many less countries that those that should have existed. Since ethnostates in the LR don't work, that's what we Europeans did to destroy Africa. Of course, retarded leftists only think about resource extraction, whereas that's meaningless. In fact, I've argued this point with leftists many times and they end up agreeing with you. Then, you raise the same point for Europe and the US and they're out of words.

such a little bitch

someones upset

la calle es nuestra

Spain, you should call their bluff on Gibraltar

*British
>FTFY

>Denmark
>2#
We have daily stabbings, shootings and killings due to the shithole known as Copenhagen.

#2*

Our armed forces are getting bored as fuck with nothing going on, please do.

anglos are shit at war. Just call their bluff

Yeah babeeeee we number 25

ITS TIME

when you are not even in the list, is when you know you are a 3rd world country

enjoy not going out at night by fear of getting stabbed to death by a nigger

>Germany
>An actual country

My ancestry is from the mountains of andorra, it's where my blond hair and green eyes come from.

africa is by far the most genetically diverse place on the planet. everyone who isn't sub-saharan african or australasian has a common ancestor of about 40k-60k years. neighboring tribes in africa can have over 200k years of genetic isolation from each other, in extreme examples.

>mfw Spain starts a war with Gibraltar and the Basque country and Catalonia secede rather than support a war for a small Rock

I'm actually ethnically Spaniard/Finnish so I wasn't being facetious. Feels good to see that we placed top 25 even if we are 25, lol.

AND then we annex them

Greatest ally

If everyone's phenotypically similar it kinda prevents sexual selection from taking place and weeding out undesirables.

Diversity really isn't itself a good thing, it means the population was never subject to sufficient selective pressures.

Strength is forged through strife and hardship that kills off many people, not "le rainy season"

Being this whore

Hey guys what's going on in here

get back in your cuck cage