Women cant comprehend friendship between males so they call it 'bromance' or fantasize about them being gay

>women cant comprehend friendship between males so they call it 'bromance' or fantasize about them being gay

why are women so autistic sometimes??

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ucJ3t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey man you would be too if you were a women

Is the best argument they got

Idk

Because women have no actual friendships, as men understand the word.

>give my best friend some guy kisses
>get called gay

Why do we allow these neanderthals into our society?

Women are in constant competition with each other, and they do not actually form friendships or deep, meaningful bonds with other women.

That's why they're so catty and vindictive toward each other all the time, while men are more easy-going and enjoy bantz.

>slap my mate on the arse as a funny joke
>we both laugh and wink
>people think we're fucking

"""women""" were a mistake

>women
>friends
if you knew women you would know they don't have friends, just a collection of girls they tolerate more than others

>driving with friend
>accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while I fondle his balls
>he is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start suckin his dick in this empty parking lot
>almost choke on it because I'm laughing so hard
>he is also laughing his ass off
>he starts yelling "BROJOB BROJOB CHOO CHOO"
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid faggot
>I kiss him and call him a faggot while laughing

I love playing pranks on my friends.

Women cannot understand genuine friendship between two men especially because women are leeches and they see their friendships as competition, a backup plan, free shit, or to sabotage and toy with secretly.

That being said, they cannot what true friendship is, without sexual implications, so they therefore sum it up with a 'bromance'

>Asks why a species he/it doesn't interact with is weird
>Expects autistic shithole Sup Forums to give advice

>doesn't poo in the loo

Poo

woman can't realize friendships because the only thing they hate more than themselves are other woman

woman are petty, mean, and nasty to eachother if given the chance, and they will stab one another in the back given the slightest chance to gain a one up on one another

that said, if a man is involved somewhere along the line there, things are a lot better, men make a good mediator

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/ucJ3t

>52
>53
nice

eh.

my kind of leaf.

There not they are just different.

They see friends like tools to help them get what they want and assume men work the same way.

Men see friends as allies someone who has their back and assume women are the same.

This is why men and women can't be friends women will see men as tools. men will see women as allies.

The way my dad described friendships between the sexes was:
Friendship between men is like a football, it can take any abuse given and still come out looking the same
Friendship between females is like a glass vase, one wrong move and it's destroyed forever.

this guy gets it

this guy fucks

Yep. Got in a real bad fist fight with one of my friends when we were hammered. He had started smashing glass bottles in my driveway after he finished each beer, and that escalated into a fight. Next day, we were over it, and cleaned up the bottles.

This. Women don't have friends, they just use eachother.

You two are looking at friendship from a male prospective (not better just different)

If you looked at it from a females prospective (they can't see why two guys that get nothing from each other are hanging out and generally having a good time) so they must have some underlying sexual reason. (Because that's how their guy "friends" act)

When females hang out they talk/gossip get information and play mind games.

When males hang out they work towards a common goal or have friendly compotishion

When male and female hang out males trying to bang the chick (she knows it). Neither will admit it.

So that's why when a female see's males hanging out they call it bromance. Because of a combination of how they see friendship and from having male friends who subvertly try and hang her