Why do rednecks do this?

Why do rednecks do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59Vic7jRHvA
youtube.com/watch?v=BkqCmVXXbk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause its funny bro

Because, fuck the environment look how much i care.

Insecurity.

So they can roll coal on fags with Prius' (Prii?)

It's pretty gay familam but the Prius is gayer.

They don't. I've never seen it in real life.

Why do educated city folk do this?

say what you want about rednecks but they're the only ones who are still reproducing en mass

R O L L C O A L
O
L
L

C
O
A
L

Because I can!

Why shouldn't they do it?

the AVERAGE CANADIAN !

youtube.com/watch?v=59Vic7jRHvA

because they are rural and suburban retards who voted an orange toddler into the oval office

To make it clear to their friends they are not bisexual.

Hell yeah!! ROLL FUCKIN TIDE YALL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOT EM.

>FUCKING GERMUNS WITH THEIR "DIRTY"DIESELS
>see OPs pic

fucking dumb americans and fuck (((them)))

just white people things

Redneck here:

>Status symbol
You can't afford that truck, or the rims, or the tires, or the lift kit, or the exhaust, or the injectors, or the tuner etc...

>Fuel economy is significantly better than gassers of the same size

>Muh torque

Also attracts insane amounts of pussy.

I do not drive a jacked up diesel, I daily a corolla and have a v8 swapped small pickup.

Cause faggots put a chip to mess with thw ramp up fuel mixture.

My truck doesnt do this but also has over 850hp

constantly being fed propaganda by leftist college tutors =/= educated

Annnaaarraaarrzaghhg ggggraarraddda
dodge Cummings annssrrasgghrrarstggkka diesel truck asrsaasrsarsnnads dang ol asrssrTrarsshghtarre roll coal and ararrrafhhraggarnnnanmn Toyota prius

it exposes da pooh' faggots
>*cough* that's bad for the environment!?
>i'm gonna fucking cry!
>*autistic screeching*
you know these things.

Lots of them are passion projects as well, but other than that, this is spot on.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkqCmVXXbk4

It is honestly. Tbh I was a bit of a faggy leftard in high school in v rural area. I used think this was the stupidest shit and that hicks were subhuman... Then I went to college in the city. Now whenever I see one of these 'tools' (especially in the city) it honestly brightens my day

Lucifer has spoken with his father.

Actual rednecks don't do this, posers from New Jersey who pretend to be rednecks do.

Jesus h Christ, this is so degenerate and ridiculous and surreal all at once

Because driving a giant tank monster truck is cool and rolling coal makes liberals butthurt.

I have a diesel 4x4. It isn't jacked up or anything like that. I bought it to work. People that do that are just complete dumbasses that want to throw their money down the toilet. I get the " oh had to buy a diesel truck trying to compensate ". No. I bought it to tow cars, a 5th wheel trailer and haul heavy HEAVY things. Besides if compensation were the case, I would need a MUCH larger truck. Way bigger than those jacked up red neck shits.

Really though, I get more looks and people talking to me when I drive my M1008 than most of my buddies do with their jacked up $50,000+ jacked up POS trucks.

6.5 diesel? I put a hitch on one the other day. Thought the blackout lights were funny

>t. American

get fucked commies

They're not actually. They're being out populated by Niggers. And Niggers are being out populated by spics twice as fast.

Mormons are the only white group that is keeping up with spics.

Is that from Japan?

1. they don't believe in pollution
2. they love triggering liberals

They take up three parking spaces with two years of their hourly wages to prove how large their member is.

i live in texas- heartland of truck country

huge fucking trucks all over the place- 85% of them will only see the road and will never go off road.

the real rich kids are the annoying ones
-jacked up truck 52,000 dollars
-nice wheels
-sound system
-blaring lil wayne
-costa sunglasses but dont fish
-pfg but dont fish
-whypypo

degenerate materialistic consumer culture on par with the black hoodlems they despise so much

>He thinks anyone but EPA regulators cared about BMW
Nah.

Cause the boys from Dixie are always hard. We're not emasculated low-t pussys driving faggot cars.

DID SOMEONE SAY...

ROLL COAL!?

>I've never seen it in real life
>It doesn't exist
Confirmed for living in blue county or in city

No true redneck fallacy.

Are you real? Why do you keep messaging me all these cryptic things?

Compensating for a small dick.