Wtf is wrong with our Vice President?

>Thinks gay people are all sexually degenerate
>Admits that he can't even have lunch with a woman without whipping his dick out and trying to fuck her
Is this what it means to be a religious conservative?

>Is this what it means to be a religious conservative?
Yes. Exactly. You've got it all right, user. You are exactly right.
Nothing else to it, user, you've got the mystery solved.

Did someone say Pence thread ?

Obviously straight men are the more depraved of the two orientations given unfettered freedom.

What style of shirt is that?

oh shit he figured out that being a good Christian is the only thing that holds back men from raping every woman they meet

>Nothing else to it
well I think there's a little more to it. Like forcing women to go through pregnancy and childbirth, and then letting the children starve to death or grow up in crime-ridden neighborhoods destroyed by drugs and gang violence due to concentrated poverty.
Oh, and teaching children wrong science, because it's funny I guess.

Have you ever seen a gay pride parade? That's how they wish to be seen apparently.

I think the majority of gay people, if not all of them, are just mentally ill.

>Admits that he can't even have lunch with a woman without whipping his dick out and trying to fuck her
Wew great strawman faggot

I had lunch with a gay guy once, and he was just a normal dude who didn't try to fuck me in the middle of the restaurant. Which is apparently what Pence wants to do with every woman he has lunch with

how is that a straw man? Why else is he saying that because he's married, he can't have lunch alone with a woman? What would being married have to do with meeting a female politician or businesswoman for a lunch-meeting, unless he's worried about cheating on his wife?

would you want your women having lunch alone with another man? You probably do you mega cuck faggot
saging this shit thread

>would you want your wife to have lunch with her male boss to discuss important business?
yes. I have had lunch with my female boss before. We didn't try to fuck each other.
>calls other men "cucks"
>knows that his wife will hop on the first dick she sees if he is not guarding her 24/7
kek. Maybe if you weren't such a pathetic dicklet your wife could have lunch with her boss or maybe even the Vice President and you wouldn't need to worry about her bending over for him

You seem upset.

>yes. I have had lunch with my female boss before. We didn't try to fuck each other.

... buy you wanted to, you're gay or lying.

My boss was about as old and attractive as Mike Pence.
Just because you're a sad pathetic loser who would stick your dick in anything with a hole doesn't mean the rest of us don't have better options

>I have had lunch with my female boss before.
the question was would you let your wife have lunch alone with another man not please share a story about (You) having lunch with a female. Complete lack of reading comprehension. Get into the helicopter you retarded brainlet

You're not very smart, or you're being dishonest...

Mike Pence has been around a few DC blocks. The media would be salivating to catch Pence dining with a woman to play *gotcha* in an attempt to call him a cheating, hypocrite about his faith.

Wise up, man.

Of course he is. That's what this whole thread is about. He's an angry fag who hates Pence for trying to make him straight.

>ask question
>get answer ("yes")
>LOLOL YOU CAN"T READ RETARDED BRAINLET!!!
wow user good point

yes I'm sure if the Vice President had a meeting with the Secretary of Education the media would make it a scandal.
No, it's far more of a scandal if the Vice President says "I'll meet with our Secretary of Defense because he's a man, but not with our Secretary of Education because she's a woman"

You know Trump has had meetings with women before without his wife present right? And nobody made a deal out of that at all.