Just want to say: Fuck the Homosexual Elite

You're a small % of the world.

Your right to not be killed, is enough.

The majority should not, have to accept the minority.
Not ever.

Why such a small group of mentally ill people can dictate the actions of the majority, is WRONG.
Plain and Simple.

Get back in the closet homos

Down with the Homo Elite.

You're disease ridden mentally ill degenerates who should be thankful you're not killed like in middle eastern countries.

YOU'RE NOT NORMAL IF YOU'RE A FAG.
Plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m2T2G
youtube.com/watch?v=DWq9R85Msew
youtube.com/watch?v=FmgWcasOjIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ue_WQcFJd8U
youtube.com/watch?v=FYMdJd6MZsE
youtube.com/watch?v=RmZtjiHCY0s
youtube.com/watch?v=o94sqYI1SLA
youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fuck the Homosexual Elite

Thats probably what they want you to do

>tells the truth
bad goyim

Ya...........should've worded it better

DOWN WITH THE HOMO ELITE

>dictate the actions of the majority
What are the queers forcing you to do?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/m2T2G

Look at you in public for one.

You people should act like everyone else and be gay in private.
Not flaunt it and make everyone look and accept it.

Yes brother, the weakest person of a man. Why does he wear the ear piece who's speaking for him?
youtube.com/watch?v=DWq9R85Msew

>"YOU'RE FORCING ME TO LOOK AT YOU"
tell me more

>Trudeau will fall
MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

See, what's your problem?? You're not normal. Accept that.
Be gay in private.
You're not normal.

It needs to be great ONCE, to be great again.

The inifnite amount of uh's this man does is like someone else.
youtube.com/watch?v=FmgWcasOjIk

youtube.com/watch?v=ue_WQcFJd8U

The feminist movement is full of Trannies. Women have been led astray by scheming homosexuals! At some point they will wise up, and they are going to be really mad.

>You're not normal
>You're not normal
You keep repeating this like it's not common knowledge. Everyone knows it isn't normal but this is a free country. The freaks get to be freaks and you just have to deal with it or move to Saudi Arabia.

or suffer the consequences

>The majority should not, have to accept the minority.
>Not ever.
Hmmmmmmm....

His doppleganger

Society recognizes they are different. But the queers don't want that. They are different. They want different treatment and we allow it. It's all about who's the most liberal.

Doing all these uhh's is part of the hynosis, don't listen to them they're nothing but liars. They're there to waste time our time/

Hahahahahahaha homophobe btfo!!!!

You vocal whiner fags are trying to normalize it.
You're not normal
You fags are a very small percentage who are over represented by online echo chambers.

You faggots won sadly. Im not happy about it. You're disgusting.

Illegals aren't allowed to vote. Get over it.

She only won a plurality not a majority.

You caused the fall of man

BE A FUCKING HOMO!!!!
DO IT IN PRIVATE!!!!!

All I'm saying.

ToRoNTo
2 9 52

Yes. Me. I am responsible for it all...............LOL

>my opinion is better than your opinion
>therefore you should do what I say

Your butthurt is delightful tho

To be completely honest I haven't an issue with a gay, but they don't have to make a big deal of it. It shouldn't be a political issue like the libs blow it up to be

Yep. Also for the Wormwood Red Dragon in the sky

Nope:) you have to suffer my gayness and there's nothing you can do about it cuck

Nah nah nah nah boo boo

Be a faggot, do it in private bud. No one should have too be subject to your mental illness.

I hate how smug you faggots are too.

Ok freud. None of this exists. We can use surrogacies. There is truvada now. We make vag cheap for you go use it. We gotta accept you and you stink are diseased and miserable and divorced and gross but you don't understand the Bible or fucking anything so you still wanna suck dick like the nazis and pretend to be a big girl

I hid your fag pic as soon as you posted it.
So.....................be a mentally ill faggot in private
Why are all you faggots so smug about being mentally ill failures??

Nope you have to deal with it because you're too much of a cuck to do anything about it other than complain on pol

>he's a broken record fatty idiot
Im gone. How much are these unbiblical fake matrilineal feminist kikes paying you

Xq28 gene

They'd probably want to go down on you

then straights should be held to the same standard

No, if I went around beating up gays, I'd be arrested and charged with "hate crimes"
So if following the law and staying out of jail makes me "cuck", I guess I need to be one.
I'm not loosing my freedom for some mentally ill faggot.

Half the population is female. The fuck do I care if 1 and 100 white bitches does a black guy??
Again, something way over represented in media, which millennials think is *real*

KEK
U
C
K

cut from the same cloth
youtube.com/watch?v=FYMdJd6MZsE

>tfw the faggotry normalizing redditors are back

You conspirtards are all the same. Find a marginalized groups that is beginning to flourish and suddenly they've morphed into an imposing force of evil and subjection. At this point there must be factions of separate elites fighting over territory one after another

Buhhhhhhhhhhh?
Make sense can you??
All the gayness has rotted your brain. STDs do that.
BYE!!! Don't come back!! I won't notice you're gone either!!!

Go get some throat cancer and get off on stab wounds. We'll be in the 144,000 you can remain defiled. You guys cant defend yourselves worth shit because you whine all the time but thinm you are tough shit. You are probably in the minority now. I dont see any happy clammos

Or faggots should go find their own country, oh wait, faggots can't form functional societies, maybe you should stfu and thank us for letting you live.

Mega ultra cuck from Canada is triggered by homosexuality.... Probably can't stop thinking about big meaty cock and it scares him

liar
youtube.com/watch?v=RmZtjiHCY0s

Mentally Ill and proud. Poor you.
I'd need to act like a total shit show loser if I had a sever mental illness too I guess.

this

They have been able to rise to power because they are perpetual children who don't raise families of their own so they get to save all their money and use all their freetime to fuck the rest of us over.

We should tax the shit out of them.

You caused all death and all sin and lay the serpent's sloppy seconds. The devil's. Chickens and eggs. You are the chickens. Who bitch about your eggs. Like boomers in these times of Noah. Grab em. Pedos. Pink swastika. Haavara. Etc etc

>oh wait, faggots can't form functional societies
And what example in all of history are you referencing?

>Copying muslims

It's a biological reaction. Seeing men be gay makes me want to vomit.
Humans are suppose to reproduce. Having a sever aversion to homosexuality means I'm normal.
You're mentally ill. All homos can talk about is cock and how everyone wants it, when they're just projecting their illness.

Not everyone is gay. Deal with it. You're gross.

But...people look at people regardless of orientation. How can you tell by glance alone someone is gay?

They are akin to the barren I guess Ronaldo is a baby. Men are glory of God. Come from ground. We own females. They come from men. So who is childish and screwing their clones?
No bodily evidence only opinions. Jews have most. Are spiritual problems

Lol I think he means the Greeks

I'm trans and I agree.
We shouldn't have to flaunt either our gender identity or sexual identity.

All I want is to be treated fairly

You want to throw up because it makes your dick hard

You're new to history aren't you?

you don't see what's even in front of your own eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=o94sqYI1SLA

putting fags in all forms of movies, tv shows, and worst of all children's programming

You're off your meds aren't you?

You keep repeating yourself. You are retarded. Just as gross if not worse in eyes of God. Fine temporary fix but you blew us out of the garden and lied about everything else. You used to be defined as abnormal. The modern boxes suck. Many examples of based gays Biblical and otherwise. All men are halves of fags

This.

Also, they always target the children with their propaganda because the sick fucks know that they can never get a rational adult to condone their behavior.

Humans are suppose to reproduce.
Liking the same sex means your brain is wired wrong.
Plain and simple.
Throw a tantrum cause you're brain is fried. It's all you can do.

Go east, young man.

Kiss of putin youtube video. Incest. Milo. Pissbeds. Grab em. Epstein trial. Right wing rent boy State senators and otherwise of many kinds

I have 4 kids and am a homosexual

You're mentally ill and dependent on us. You say "you" as if you are a separate group just cause you like taking cock in the asshole. You're a stupid fucking retard aren't you? Having a chemical imbalance due to hormonal/adrenal gland dysfunction and being mentally handicapped does not make you a separate group identity dumbass. It makes just another one of the "yous" you hate, but with an added mental disorder.

Your comma misuse makes me read your posts in Christopher Walken's voice.

please, enlighten me. when has a society been constructed that consists only of fags?

Where did we say surrogacies cant have you reproduce? Your mental theories are wrong. You are a sinner and a dyke. Exists on exclusive level in nature. No man can interpret those laws anyways. So. Inb4 cannibalism. See ya. Going out now to have a life. Hope you dont fuck the devil gash and stink up the place and destroy the universe with your isis fertility cults while im gone

Your poor children.

>wah i chose a lifestyle choice and it cost money
>wah this faggot chose a lifestyle choice and it costs less
>wah at least ppl dont hate me because theyre jealous

full bitchmode in less than a paragraph, props yo

It's ok to be gay kid, it's 2017 nobody will question your masculinity

You poor abortion

>HUR DUR THATS THE AVERAGE HOMOSEXUAL

literal retard

>You're not normal
Boy, you sure are hung up on being normal~

wake up
youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48

????
You should've been. Too bad they can't tell if people will grow up gay. Just abort them and save them a lifetime of degeneracy as an outcast of society

Nice trips, I lied I don't have any kids I'm a degenerate trap

How about you enlighten me, as to how your faggot utopia is going to last?

How are you going to survive more than a generation?

How you going to survive ONE generation, when you get old and there is no one to do the work and your society collapses?

Face it retard. Homosexuals cannot form a functional society if their lives depended on it, which it does. The more faggots a society has, the more dysfunctional it gets, every fucking time.

Like you and Eve

Literally everything you wrote here applies to /polocks and the electoral college.

For one, no one is forcing the producers of tv shows and movies to include gay characters, they do it for business reasons

Number two, no one is forcing you to watch or to show your kids the shows...

Surrogacy. You dont set any good examples at all. Not one. You are the ORIGINAL SINNERS

Take more drugs. Maybe an OD will kill you before STDs do.

big black dicks in the pooper. whats not to like?

You're addicted to the Satan frog on here. You make up everything you say. You aint shit. Go be fat

>Surrogacy
You realize you need an almost 2:1 birthrate for society to function without relying on immigration right?

Oh right, you're a retarded faggot. Of course you don't

That's his point, if I'm not mistaken

Alright, I'll bite

>How about you enlighten me, as to how your faggot utopia is going to last?
I asked you first

>How are you going to survive more than a generation?
artificial insemination

>How you going to survive ONE generation, when you get old and there is no one to do the work and your society collapses?
see above

>Face it retard. Homosexuals cannot form a functional society if their lives depended on it, which it does. The more faggots a society has, the more dysfunctional it gets, every fucking time.
You literally have no proof. One could argue it collapses because children like you rage at a problem that doesn't exist and force a state of decay through constant opposition, strife, and refusal to cooperate.

>WWAHHHHH!!! MY NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR IS FINE!!!
>KIKE MEDIA TOLD ME IF I WHINE ENOUGH, PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT MY MENTAL ILLNESS.

Every triggered faggot in this thread.

Be a gay mentally ill degenerate.
Just do it in private.
You're not normal. It's not normal.

Hey c'mon man don't get mad, I'm just trying to tickle your teetee

But its a total logical fallacy. You can't say something is true without any proof. Who knows if one will work or not because one has never been attempted.

>Just do it in private.
In a word: no.

>You're not normal. It's not normal.
Jesus fucking Christ, you're a broken record.

WE KNOW, DUMBASS, WE JUST DON'T CARE

I've made several threads talking about the gay elite which you can find in the Archives:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/