Brutal Swedish Police Take Down of Refugee

Swedish police take down refugee on live leak now...

liveleak.com/view?i=da0_1491131593

Pray for sweeden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yY8_EOB0NM
liveleak.com/view?i=da0_1491131593
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=kIzBey3NQK4
youtube.com/watch?v=9bOQitInC84
youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY
liveleak.com/view?i=e1c_1491149729
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The swedes are so weak, I'm almost glad they're getting purged.

Please tell me there's a Benny Hill theme version

jesus christ what have feminism done?

yeah I'll live with police brutality over this.

pay debts. your country is next.

>female cops

Sweden deserves this

Not on my watch fat american.

Meanwhile, police in Brazil shoots two fallen dudes in their heads using assault rifles
youtube.com/watch?v=7yY8_EOB0NM

jesus christ sweden lol

$300bln mate, now or else Vlad gets to control the direction of your country

or was it 300bln eu

>liveleak.com/view?i=da0_1491131593
They sent 3 female cops? What the fuck?

he would have been dead the moment he ran at the police in the US.
DEAD.

they're fighting racism with feminism.

Where is a good place to migrate?

OMG!!!!
Are you a racist? These poor brown muzzie males of fighting age (no women or kids) need our tolerance and respect for Islam.
We must find them free accomodation and give them free food and some money.

They rape our women, but that's only because the poor little darlings are from a Syrian war zone.
Hungary has the right idea - build a wall and deport the savages.

I want my country to declare WAR on Germany. For fuck's sake. Those Krauts need sorting out. And Sweden and Belgium.
Fucking rapefugees bringing diseases and demanding gibs. Cunts.
Germany is the worst offender. It is the most cucked nation in Europe also Sweden. Effeminate cucks.
I want Merkel to rot for trying yet again to destroy Europe. FUCKING KRAUTS.

I hate Germans so much. They are all bastard sons of dog whore cockroach scum.
For fuck's sake.

That's the cringiest shit I've seen in a while, what a weak fucking country

not a joke. I once had to call the police couple of weeks ago. 4 poeple came and 3 of them were female. I'm 6.5 and I do MMA so it was kind of weird to watch them arrest someone while I was standing and watching like a woman.

you have no idea what you are talking about but its really cute, desu.

How can defend this, Bitch Sweden?

being a criminal in Sweden seems pretty low risk desu

stop putting women on patrol/apprehension duty jesus fucking christ

Typical fucking sweden.

God they are a fucking joke.

We really need to destroy the bridge going to Sweden before they finally declare themselves a feminst islamic caliphate.

I lived in your country and worked there for 5 years.
I speak German.
Your entire country is a shit.

This. Women just do not belong as police, firefighters, or military.

Fucking stop it world, cunts are beyond useless in these jobs. A goddamn passerby took this guy down immediately, then these bitches shooed him away and promptly got owned by one guy, who was on the ground when they started in on him. Why not beat him with a club a few times as he kept fighting?

I heard NZ is good. At least they have good migration laws

so....this...is...the....power of women....

captcha: police entrance

fuck Swedes. Jesus fucking christ. you can not defend this

Cant wait to see you fuckers erased from history.

Nz is basically a chinese colony now though.

The are alot of Chinese here too, but they buy/build new supermarket and stores, at least they are productive.
What are chinese doing on NZ?

3 womanz cops vs 1 slim mudslime and cant hold him

Portrait filming == niggers detected.

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

I was thinking either norway, merica or iceland

Please don't come to Norway, Sven.

why sould you hate ze germans? Since the WW2 germans have no saying in politics. This ZOG directed game is lost. Merkel became chancelor only after she was aproved by Bilderberger. Germans have nothing to do with all the bullshit. Zionists do. Sorros and alike.

man If I were one of the cops I would shot him with such pleasure

The same thing.

Just buying up everything that isn't bolted to the ground

The most logical thing is coming here since it's the most closely related. Another vote for dramatically reduced immigration is always welcome

>female police

Why the fuck do they let women do this type of work? It's absolutely ridiculous. Either give those stupid bitches test or let them do another job.

jag ska ta ditt jobb!
yes, also learning norweigian at work cuz lots of customers from there.

iceland is best option i think, but their language is fucked up...

women don't have to change to pass the test; the test has to change to pass the women.

Faen ta deg horesven. Jeg tar deg i roven for du tar jobben min

>the absolute state of Egalitarians

Of course you will. Psychopaths and sadists do prefer death, killing, violence, domination and brutally beatening others as opposed to not.

Another option is to arrest/apprehend the person in a humane fashion without uncalled for violence and abuse, but that powers that be apparently do not want that. They apparently want the former, and get ahold of people who also do, to do it.

Meanwhile, USA police are now Brazil's mirror image.

>getting taken down and restrained by 3 female cops
>thats_my_fetish.webm

jews have been scheming and kiking up white people for over a hundred years. really for as long as theyve existed desu. the sooner we kill all jews the sooner all this madness will end

Ta det lungt norrbagge, finns inte en chans att jag tar någons jobb då det är akut brist på elkonstuktörer överallt

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

>Psychopaths and sadists do prefer death, killing, violence, domination and brutally beatening others as opposed to not.
psychopaths do not make good police and only make tolerable soldiers in war

It's actually older siblings that make the best police and soldiers.

Really? I'm an electrician myself. Why is it a shortage of electricians in Sweden? What's the salary like?

No shortage of electricians, only shortage on the ones that draw up the sheets
We have been trying to recruit new ones for 2 years, only retards show up that cant point out a relay on a papper

salery is quite shit compared to norway i think, i earn 29k sek as newbie

2nd that

Hungary is the only safe haven now in EU. Orban for EU president.

I have never seen a more useless police in my life.

Seems like it would be retardedly easy to rob a bank or something.

Well fucking here you go Sup Forums
Why New Rhodesia or some other Fantasy Land built from the ground up
We just immigrate to Sweden and take the fuck over.
We'll be Kangs and Shit!

They are fucking inept.

So this guy is stopped by police in traffic and decides to fuck off and drives away dragging a cop for about 20 meters. Then they get to stop him again and he refuses to get out of the car. Just look at their numbers. Look how many they are, doing nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=kIzBey3NQK4

Women are useless as police. Why don't they at least let them have a K-9? A dog would have fucked that guy up.

lol, ye right.

Imagine if we brought our organised crime there, instead of low education/skill immigrant work

I'm already calling my crew to start selling counterfeit rape whistle to the swede masses. Easy monay

>rape whistle
good idea, after the huge success of the anti rape wristlet it will sell out in seconds

I'm also thinking goat scented condom so the mudslimes can have the maximum feeling of home.

make it black and it will be a top seller

do swede cops not have guns? they shouldve shot his ass when he threw that shit at their car

youtube.com/watch?v=9bOQitInC84

IT LITERALLY BECOMES REALITY. THANKS SWEDKEKS FOR THE LULZ.

>psychopaths do not make good police
Oh that's clear.
But they're still being made police en masse.

>and only make tolerable soldiers in war
I guess.

3 female and 1 male officer. So one male officer Vs. a scumbag "refugee". What the fuck is Sweden doing.

The guy at the start that tackled the shit had more enthusiasm than the four of them combined - they should have let him handled it.

If they couldn't restrain him then they should have beaten him with batons or maced him. It's not fucking rocket science.

Lastly, women should make up at most 10% of a police force, they are not able for this shit.

What bullshit, every time I hear an american say anything about those so called "debts" I laugh out loud. Go ahead, leave the country and fuck off. Nobody is going to miss your military bases and its not like we ever had a choice anyway.

>female cops

youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY

Here you go!
liveleak.com/view?i=e1c_1491149729