>bestiality is viewed more positively than white pride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aYiiGd3PZc
youtube.com/watch?v=eywuuYNirvw
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> pop music is viewed more positively than epic music

youtube.com/watch?v=3aYiiGd3PZc

Bestiality doesn't hurt people; white pride is the cause of prison gangs and street thugs who do. If you're not a vegan how can you even be against bestiality? Surely fucking a ponut is less evil than slaughtering millions of cows and chickens because muh protein.

>being politically correct is viewed more important than being proud of your nation's culture

Social libertarian detected.

Sexual degeneracy hurts the individuals who conduct in it.
>but muh it's their choice, doesn't hurt other people

It hurts society as a whole. It hurts the order and basic decency of a community

this is how it sounds to remove kebab

>implying sex outside of marriage isn't degeneracy
Doctor, heal thyself

It does hurt people. This ideology drives social division, which is exactly why the West is shit atm.

Any kind of "individual" degeneracy hurts more than those who partake. This is the flaw of social libertarianism

Bestiality is a fraction of a percent of what is causing this. Hell Sup Forums is probably more of a drain on society at large than bestiality.

I'm not saying you are wrong; I am saying that idiotic fascist thugs are just as bad or worse than the people who fuck animals.

I'm talking about libertarianism which implies all the degeneracy you like is allowed. Also, being a degenerate makes one libertarian.

Fucking a dog is more legal in Canada than being a white male

Libertarianism would work well if everyone were a Christian.

Agreed. But when I say "white pride" I mean only that. I don't mean radical nazis who legitimately commit hate crimes.

My original point is that while degeneracy is widely accepted/not viewed negatively, simply being proud of your white heritage is an awful belief according to modern society

Racial pride of any sort is fucking stupid. Only people with nothing else to be proud about cling to it.

Like the Jews?

No. Libertarianism is anti-Christian. It is an ideology which places Man above everything else. Individualism is cancer.

>your existence is just a constantly occurring chan of chemical reactions, much like a nuclear Bonn and you literally have no purpose other than the one your ape brain invented to keep you asleep at night

> Racial pride of any sort is fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=eywuuYNirvw

youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E&t=25s

That's not what OP meant, I imagine. He meant to say that whites aren't socially allowed to express they are proud to be a part of caucasian race while blacks are encouraged to do so

>Bestiality doesn't hurt people

Mr. Hands would disagree