Russia-EU relations

What happen? Why Russia-EU relations went to shit and what should happen in order to become bro-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=6rj6Aj6n-HM
youtube.com/watch?v=48wGYPFkTng
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
youtube.com/watch?v=y_oGimpo0hY
fronda.pl/a/aleksander-dugin-czekam-na-iwana-groznego,45653.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need an enemy to get their EU army and further centralise. You're the enemy, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=6rj6Aj6n-HM

Yeah, well, turns out that a hostile military takeover of a sovereign country's lands may get some countries around you a little upset.

Who knew?

The EU is founded upon a Europe that is subjugated by america, and with America being the inherent geopolitical enemy of Russia it isn't weird that the American vassal-states are opposed to Russia

here 3 out of fives main presidential candidates are'nt opposed to a russian crimea.
So soon bro-tier i guess.

Your explanation is shit. The EU has been actively hostile to the US lately, so better ties to Russia would not be inconsistent with that at all.

Rather, they need an external or internal enemy to focus the people against and gather support. See: sociopathic machiavellian leftists, e.g. how Argentina went for the Malvinas.

Oh fuck off pshek.
If you weren't a worthless EU puppet, you would've already taken Lviv.

>Malvina's
???
No such thing. Only the Falklands.

>muh democracy
>muh Putin is a dictator

we slavs are bros by default

It literally says in the constitution that it's founded partly in order to encourage atlanticist politics, ie the rape of europe at the hands of the inherently anti-european yankees. Has the EU tried to cut ties with the US now that the obvious jew-puppet Trump bows before the merchant? No, they've only attemped to trade, ie be subjugated by the American "global market", and retain their relationship. So fuck off, collaborationist faggot

anca cernea is a republican christ insanity shill sponsored by the christian republicans in america.

I think both fucked up. The EU pushing their western, leftist propaganda in the eastblock and russia pretending like its the cold war and proxywars are still a hip thing to do.

For example Ukraine is mostly our fault, we actually tried to make the government pro-western.

But on the other hand Whiterussia or Ukraine before were basically just vassal states of Russia.

mamku yebal

valid points, but how to make things right?

That lady seems a bit unhinged...

Wrong.

we must all follow the swedish tactic and import as many arabs and blacks as humanly possible.
then we turn into a savage wasteland.
then there will be no threat for the americans.
genius logic.

youtube.com/watch?v=48wGYPFkTng

Don't forget this frog eater.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc

And the EU is a vassal-state to the US, but when it's your beloved uncle Sam who's the boss then you'd willingly bend before his mulatto cock.

Post pics.

motherfucker are you implying you know more about her than me?
she writes for a shitty blog that's rabid anti russian (not that it's anything wrong with that). she does it from a "muh jesus" point of view.

>we actually tried to make the government pro-western
the Ukies tried themselves, not Europe. Maidan wasn't entirely staged by intelligence, Ukrainians from time to time rebel against some people

There is no way.

The current socio-cultural climate is progressivism.

Governments that are more autocratic will find themselves struggling to deal with this for decades to come. Russia is one such country.
The younger generation is simply way more liberal due to social media than the governments can handle so there's going to be constant tension there.

That's also what triggered the arab spring thing in the entirety of the middle east and north africa and that became a mess on all levels.
You just can't keep your foot down on the media like you used to.

Have never claimed that my faggy country is an example, as a member of the EU we're a castrated country whose cowardice and weakness have validated our occupiers, and being loyal slaves of capital we willingly breed out our people because the financial elite wants to gain money out of an increased workforce.

so true, so sad.

After years of reading in the western media sphere, I came to the conclusion that the only way for Russia is to simply cease to exist, it's the only one thing that would satisfy western world. Russian was and will always be considered to savage subhumans who have no place in the world.

Westerners are way too PC and will never admit it, but it's true and they always dream about, just afraid to actually say out loud, so they safely tip-toe around "It's just goberment, I actually liek ryssen"

I sure hope that's not the case

can this meme about dugin influencing russian politics die already?

Cool meme you really did invest time in that.

eat a brussels dick.

It's real.

The EU uses you as a bogeyman to convince weak and effeminate Yuropoors that they should give up sovereignty to the EU.

The EU is not something you should be friends with. They must be destroyed.

Not really.

It's not

It'd be like saying Jimmy Kimmel influenced Obama's foreign policy

here he is
the butthurted ukie

Okay then, let's find a peaceful solution to this problem.
It is our desire for the Principality of Kiev to remain a sovereign nation (otherwise it would lead to a breach of several international agreements and treaties making this solution so much more difficult to achieve).
Is the proposed partition acceptable to all sides involved?

The division is as follows:
>Zakarpattia goes to Hungary
This was decided based on the cities of Uzhorod, Berehowe and Mukaczewo having been ceded to the Kingdom of Hungary as a result of the Arbitration of Vienna (Novermber 2nd, 1938). Slovakian claims to this territory have been noted, however, were deemed to weak. Nevertheless, should Slovakia wish to push their claims some territory near the rivers of Luta and Turia may be considered as compensation.

>Southern Odessa region to Romania
This is a reversal of the 1944 decision to award the region to Ukraine by taking it from Romania. The reasoning takes into account the forced surrender of this region from Romania through Soviet invasion in 1940. It also reverts the 1991 referendum results, which saw the region's people voting to become a part of independent Ukraine. Further concessions to the rest of the Odessa region could be considered.

>Chernivtsi Oblast given to Romania
Again return of the territories given to Ukraine from Romania in 1940.

>Poland gets: Lviv, Volyn, Ivano-Frankivsk, Rine, Ternopil and Khmelnytskyi Oblast
All have been previous crown lands of the Kingdom of Poland before the two world wars. Claims to Khmelnytskyi Oblast are the weakest, thus no further territorial concessions will be made.

>Russia gets: Crimea
An official surrender of Ukrainian claims to the Crimean territories.

>Russia gets: Luhansk, Donetsk,Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Poltawa, Sumy and Chernihiv
As an effort to put an end to the civil unrest and prevent of the creation of Novorossia as a state.

>Russia

But we know Dugin has some influence. Everything he proposed in his Geopolitics work is coming true.

It is, and that's why one should support your country

The world will be improved

>confirmation bias
>co-relation =/= causation
You think he was the first and only one to propose anything that he's been advocated for (apart from his political theories)?

with dugins vision?
Are you retarded or something?
oh yeah... your flag

Wow. If only Sup Forums informed international relations this would be an interesting solution. Ukraine would never accept, though.
It would be like if the United States took British Columbia to create a corridor between Alaska and Washington. Canada couldn't afford to lose BC because of its essential location on the Pacific.
In your version of this, Ukraine has Odessa left and that's it. One trade port. They would be even more economically fucked than they are already. At that point, you may as well divide the entire country up between Belarus, Russia, Moldova, and Poland. I'm not even certain why Moldova exists and it's not just a part of Romania.

WE DUGIN POSTING AGAIN

No shit the whole theory is when Left wing liberal on acid reads Mein kampf and Russian history.
USA shills unironacally beleive it because they have no understanding what he means due to not speaking Russian and never experiencing USSR.

Dugin is part of the ultra nationalistic lunatic fringe and the so called Izborsk club that consists of hawks and hardliners. When the government needs him, they'll dig him up again.

Otherwise his influence is quite small and restricted, although there are some mentions about his book, Foundations of Geopolitics, being popular among the siloviki.

Have you not heard of the Budapest Memorandum?

this.
without some form of an union (PLC, intermarium, whatever) we're not able to fight this retards off

Then europe wouldn't be a slave, it would rise and live gaily as itself

I really hope the whole Pan-slavism shilling with Russian will stop in Polska.Russians are no good especially with another useful idiot system called Duginism. It's just another try fior RU to make imperialism great.

Pekka why do you support a position built upon the rejection of nationalism? Smh

EU-Russian relations are not salvageable at this point. A Russo-American alliance is more plausible if anything.

Sorry, but when did a b*ltnigger's word ever weigh anything when discussing eastern european geo-politics?

And before you say >leaf, I'm actually an expat

>Poland upset about countries taking over without permission

>Giving a shit what Ukraine would accept.
Full annexation of an existing country, as mentioned, would be a LOT harder to legitimize.
Also, one warm water port is enough once the country is smaller. Keep in mind that the whole point of Russian invasion of Crimea was their fear that westernizing Ukraine would revoke their right to use the port in Sevastopol. Which is the ONLY Russian warm-water port. EVERY other major Russian port freezes over in winter. And yet, Russia manages.
Hell, Moldavia manages without ports at all.

AD HOMINEM

>Why Russia-EU relations went to shit
Name one time when they weren't shit.

Yeltsin.

>Russians die left and right
>peddle their family heirlooms just to live for another shitty day
>rampant drug spread
>corruption
>totally shitted away factories and shit and been forced to start from scratch
>bloody war against Chechen rebels who were backed by west
>turned into glorified gas station
>ended up with Putin

Just proving my point, they only happy when Russians suffer.

Like anything changed?
t.halfie diaspora.

this is what russia wants

Not really.

And do you know what Budapest Memorandum actually is?
Our leaders were very stupid. Instead of agreeing for some proper treaty, we have this non-binding agreement. And the list of actions in case of breaking it is so fucking laughable...

>Seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, "if Belarus/Kazakhstan/Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used".

Nothing concrete.

It all started when NATO bombed Yugoslavian civilians. That day Russia woke up from the mystical stupor of globalist cuckoldry

you make a nuke. you drop it on the russians.
then you ask for international help.

Dividing territory like this would lead to several major cities that lie on Dniepr getting split into two...
Also, they should negotiate Odessa with Romania, both have claims to it. And I somewhat doubt it would be efficient for Russia to support another oblast that is disconnected from the rest of their country.

The US-puppet who enslaved his country to indirect forces, who disintegrated the previously healthy relationship between state and people, resulting thus in extensive crime and organized gangs. America is satisfied when it's geopolitical enemy is subjugated

100x this
only nations that know russians and their approach to rule can say a thing and be correct about it.
obvious paid shill

>healthy relationship between state and people,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

the dniepr is a natural border and costs less to defend.it's all they care about.
same goes for southern odessa. it's a peninsula with a land border to the north with moldova.
and moldova is a russian puppet state.

>Russia supplies the vast majority of EU nations (including Germany) with tonnes of oil and gas.
>"Let's make them our enemy as for why we need our EU centralized army, oh and fuck Drumpf as well."
>America also has a lot of oil.

I can see why Germany is taking the Arab Cock now because they want to settle shit with Russia and America by becoming dependent on Arab oil.

Never in all of my life have I seen a suicide this fucking stupid. Germany will die for their third and final attempt for their European-wide Empire.

You're a collaborationist faggot, who bends before our judeo-american occupiers

>bends before our judeo-american occupiers
>bends
>bends before Achmed.
Fucking proxy shills.

How's that "democracy" going Austria? Oh right, the left won, what a surprise ;)

>Austria
HAHAHAHA

Where have I claimed that I support the politics of my treacherous leaders? You're assuming things, collaborationist

R.I.P me

>Mom someone on internet doesn't agree with me
Fucking Svens. I'm laughing out loud for Christs sake. Enjoy your new USSR mate.

Russia: we do not pose treat to any of our neighbors
yeah right

>we do not pose treat to any of our neighbors
Change it to.
>We value our countrymen lifes.
Watch this nothing has changed from 90's
youtube.com/watch?v=y_oGimpo0hY

You were the faggot who whined about "muh ad hominem" like an absolute imbecile, enjoy your slavery under America as a meaningless consumer who eternally suffers from life, because your American daddy has killed god.

Is Putin actually a dictator or not ? If its not why whole world calling him a dictator ?

fronda.pl/a/aleksander-dugin-czekam-na-iwana-groznego,45653.html

said interview with Dugin

but sometimes I think fronda is meant to make c-cucks even more miserable

so the whole thing may be a joke and this joke is on you

>Pekka why do you support a position built upon the rejection of nationalism?

Because Dugin's nationalism is Russian imperialism.

Yes, he's a real leader, the fact of him being a leader who doesn’t allow indirect forces to control his country angers the western elites who can't live of of the productive forces of Russia

I can't read Polish. What did Jewgin say?

Its just a propaganda then alright thanks mate