Void

Come help out the void.

reddit.com/r/place/#x=950&y=550

Need some cleaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/place/#x=10&y=425
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

git r dun

is there a way to refresh without it jumping back to the center?

It goes to a random place every time you refresh mate.

But OP's link will point you at the same place every time you use it, because it includes the X and Y co-ordinates. So you could use that if you like. Bookmark it or something.

Got it. Are we just blacking it out?

The best way to troll this isn't to just black things out. The most destructive thing you can do is to expand the tranny flag over top of actual art.
Cover the Steve Irwin memorial at (640,560) with the tranny flag and watch people flip.

Sage

4 pixels added to each star would make them swastikas

Personally I'm not working on that, I'm helping maintain the British flag. Patriotism and all that

Also look at what Belgium and Germany have done with their flags. Very nice. Love the eagle. Sehr völkisch.

Help build Pepe at 530, 800

The mods delete swastikas though.

If you wanted to be constructive, look at pic related (left hand side of the canvas). I don't know what you might want to do about that. Help build it? Draw over it with something? That's completely up to you.

I would make a suggestion, but I don't want to get banned for inciting a raid. So I will leave all of the creative decisions in your hands, my friend.

Do this

UPPER RIGHT SIDE.

WE NEED PEPE

Stupid fucking leaf. This has nothing to do with politics.

see:

Acquiring a script that paints over non-yellow pixels that runs in the background while you're doing other things is something I would never do.

Fuck communism.

To be H if it didn't had the tranny shit it would be a very neat thing

oh vey

Destroy the hammer and sickle

reddit.com/r/place/#x=10&y=425

All hands on deck, blue it out.

start with the candles and work down

I'll backfill with a symbol of peace to replace this symbol of hate.

let's fucking go, faggots. Learn how to quickly reset your IP and let's make a big pepe right smack-dab in the center