Anyone saw this cluster fuck premiere episode last night?

Anyone saw this cluster fuck premiere episode last night?
Not only did they stole samurai jack's spot to air le meme reddit and morty on a loop cause its so funny, le memes and le fedora but the episode also concludes with the kid's parents getting divorced and Rick saying that is ok as long as they can have meme mcdonald's sauce, kid morty also look deeply disturbed and affected by his parents split at the end of the episode.
Why do you burgers let retarded liberals and degenerates sell the image of single mothers and dysfunctional families thru media & entertainment channels?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Harmon
theuglyalkonost.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/my-religious-beliefs-in-a-nutshell-as-written-by-dan-harmon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Roiland
uproxx.com/tv/dan-harmon-rick-and-morty/4/
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtyzQ09jSI
dailymotion.com/video/x5h0bs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit, didnt realize the new episode was out. will go check it out now. if I'm angry when it's over I'll come back and post some funny reaction faces for you.

Literally /reddit: the show.

But they called out 9/11 as a rights grab and the story revolved around the collapse of government due to people collapsing the money supply.

>Why do you burgers let retarded liberals and degenerates sell the image of single mothers and dysfunctional families thru media & entertainment channels?

because sadly most american families arent happy its sort of reality if you think about it maybe not as bad as the show portrays but you cant deny its has some truth

>finally got all my friends together for the new samurai jack
>this shit plays instead
>friends all get pissed at me because they thought i tried to trick them into watching it
>they're never come over again

>children whining their samurai kids cartoon didn't air on fucking april first
grow the fuck up.

>lol, the artstyle is shit because it's quirky!
>edgy, saracasticn random humor
>it's funny because everything is shit
go go kill yourself.
And bring Simpsons, American dad and Family guys with you.

The divorce was treated as a good thing by Rick to Beth's face and then immediately shown to be part of his evil and diabolical scheme to grab power by replacing the family and governmental patriarch in the family. He flat out says this.

It's as redpilled as it could possibly be, along with the stuff about the unified central currency. The only thing that episode was missing was space jews.

Sup Forums will literally get mad over a random kids show.

This is absolutely pathetic, why don't you focus on saving the white race? Don't let (((them))) distract you.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Don't post about this shit on Sup Forums.
I don't know your intenetion, neither do I care.

No political content. Buisness =/= Politics in this case.

Sage

Season 3 always destroys TV shows

>kids show
>has one episode where a child is almost raped in a bathroom

simply epic!

wow you're really butthurt about something not/pol/

>Why do you burgers let retarded liberals and degenerates sell the image of single mothers and dysfunctional families thru media & entertainment channels?

Because this is reality.

Married with Children was all about a dysfunctional family and it was great because its premise was basically that of "We may be JUSTED, but when the time comes we have each other backs". You're a gypsy, whatever.

Who gives a fuck? What I'm looking forward to is Boruto. I really want to know more about the adventures of Naruto's son and his friends.

fuck off, shill

>getting your friends together to watch a cartoon
is this still /mlpol/?

Jesus fuckin dude

Are there any TV shows you actually think are good? Or are you one of those cynical fucks who hates literally everything

It's a moderately funny show. It's amazing to me that anyone would get this mad because normies like something.

Comedy Central's "Review" could've been awesome this season if they gave it a full 10 episodes instead of cancelling after 3

Well they added women to the writing team for season 3
The vaginakike ruins everything

MRC is a legendary piece of TV history. Every episode is laugh out loud funny and the family does protect their own

The first episode showed no signs of being sissified.

Let people like things. Being a cynical, internet hipster, fedora wearing mong won't make Stacy fuck you, okay?

Tldr,

Space it out, get accused of le reddit spacing

Good luck

Stop watching television.

I quit watching a decade ago.

2nded

I saw it 4 times yesterday
>once on youtube
>twice over family guy
>once over samurai jack
I was glad i could watch it but yea, OP, I noticed the stupid shit and retard jokes, like the dead flies joke and the fart thing, also the divorce. It's obvious that Females are behind this.

>Not only did they stole samurai jack's spot to air le meme reddit and morty on a loop cause its so funny, le memes and le fedora
That's the only thing I am mad about

the creator is an ultra-libtard (Dan Harmon?) so how can you possibly see this show as being redpilled?

>the kid's parents getting divorced
Because that's the inevitable conclusion of the kind of fucked up relationship they have. They'll get back together over and over and it will be terrible for everyone.
>Rick saying that is ok as long as they can have meme mcdonald's sauce
That rant was from the disconnect he feels from everything because he can just fuck off to another reality whenever. It's why he's such an ass, or at least part of it.
>sell the image of single mothers and dysfunctional families
They've never been shown to be a good family.
I don't what's there to upset about this episode, no established characterization was broken. Though they did steal Toonami's timeslot and yeah fuck that.

>gay robot spacing
It is interesting to watch the birth of a new meme.

pretty sure he's the latter
tone down the autism and muh special secret club

>yeah goys why bother pointing out blatant propaganda when you can just shut up and allow it to run rampant

>the episode also concludes with the kid's parents getting divorced and Rick saying that is ok as long as they can have meme mcdonald's sauce

The husband was completely useless oxygen thief who snitched for the galactic federation

who else /puppetmaster/ here?

i got no string so I have fun, I'm not tied down to anyone.
They have strings, but you can see, there are no Strings on me.

>the creator is an ultra-libtard (Dan Harmon?) so how can you possibly see this show as being redpilled?

Rick destroyed 2 tyrannic governments in the episode through violence and intrigue.

>reddity and modrdecai

also
or reddit probably is more your speed

WHY?

CREATORS:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Harmon
> theuglyalkonost.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/my-religious-beliefs-in-a-nutshell-as-written-by-dan-harmon/
> Nobody hears me when I explain this, I feel like I’m talking into a paper bag: The phrase “believe in God” is beneath me, that’s how awesome I am.
> And yes, they were very silly people, those that came before us, with their flat Earth and their leeches and their please-confess-to-not-being-Jewish-or-we’ll-sew-your-butt-closed and their stop-being-schizophrenic-or-we’ll-blame-you-for-our-souflet-falling and all kinds of horrible things. But that is not the fault of That Which We Do Not Know. On the contrary, the witch burnings, the inquisitions, the highly inaccurate maps depicting everything past Portugal as a giant octopus and the highly uncomfortable taxonomical hierarchies justifying the ownership of people with different hairstyles, these are crimes committed by hubris, by refusal to acknowledge, let alone surrender, to That Which We Do Not Yet Know.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Roiland
> Roiland was born to Jewish parents.

> uproxx.com/tv/dan-harmon-rick-and-morty/4/
> Ridley: We also have a new character who should be a big breakout named Paul Fleischman [everyone laughs]. You find out that in some realities, Beth and Jerry get divorced and she re-marries with a nice Jewish gentleman named Paul Fleischman.
> When you said the name, I thought accountant.
> Ridley: He’s the most Jewish-y guy.
> Roiland: Ridley’s Jewish, our line producer’s Jewish, and he’s constantly, every time Paul Fleischman comes up, he’s like, he’s not really offended…
> Ridley: They didn’t do him any favors in the character design.
> Harmon: I think they call it yarmulke face. We call it pro-semitism.

WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING THE ELECTRIC JEW'S SHOWS FOR ADULT CHILDREN?

>not following shows via torrent o stream

Off to a bad start desu. Between season 3 likely jumping the shark per tv rules and forced diversity hires on the writing staff, people are already skeptical about of it's reception.

Jerry is a total fucking cuck though, I seriously hope they go through with this and never show him during this season

>comedy show features divorce
>spastic whose brain has been fried by Sup Forums freaks out

This isn't normal.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums spend years posting propaganda about R&M being unfunny because it's reddit or the writing staff has too many girls
>The new episode is hilarious and has Sup Forums clutching their pearls over a joke

Rick and Morty is funny. Get over it.

Go read his Twitter page. I had to unfollow because it was kind of sad how hard he has to virtue signal. He's probably just a self loathing liberal (see his documentary) and he uses his show to self insert as Rick without actually putting himself in harms way. (see being right-leaning in 2017 on social media)

He will probably off himself before he ends up getting the szechuan sauce because of how depressed he gets.

He's a funny guy, but he will never be happy. Kind of like Rick.

it was subtle but it was there, just you wait, if they pull it off and it is a good season, i will be happy, but I am betting you they will ruin this show that I love

also while on the subject of tv shows can we execute Pic related, every time i see this thing i want to gouge my eyes out

Sorry to all you fucking buttblasted, but this post is SPOT ON.
I wish you would have gotten on about the character design. Its fucking predictable.

Its nihilistic to the core.
I get more substance out of Looney toons and "song of the south".

Fucking typical
>literally Hitler, calm down Satan

Responses... This is keenly observant of this trash, self aggrandizing, psuedo intellectual culture

And it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so smug, and ADD ridden the whole le sorandumb post modernist shit is fucking kitsch, overplayed, overrated, tired.

DOnt have to be a sissy to be a bitch stupid.

if conservatives are so smart why don't they make their own shows?

>inb4 da joos wont let them

Get triggered, faggot. It's a show.

>why don't they make their own shows
Being right doesn't make you popular.

those kikes cancelled MDEP:WP

Women aren't funny

>what is world peace MDE

Justin, we know it's you.

I thought the episode was fucking hilarious, just like the last two seasons. I genuinely laughed hard multiple times. I don't let political neurosis get in the way of my comedy.

Don't wanna be that guy but you probably never were a fan of R&M

Jerry was always a cuck dipshit loser. Beth always sided with Rick.

Yes, but, now they have womyn writers so it will turn into a shitshow.

The backstory is a guy getting stuck marrying a slut because he was too cheap to buy more than one condom
Literally this is the backstory to MWC

>tfw didn't get a new episode of samurai jack
>Instead new episode of Reddit and Memey

Yep the art style does suck.

And yes it is way too nihilistic and I think that's pathetic too.

But those critiques can be said without trying to push so far against the show that you come off as a hopeless cynic who believes all entertainment is trash garbage. There are good & bad qualities to everything, some things suck more than others. Critique with honesty rather than vitriol and people will take you more seriously.

It's monkey paw. People have been dying for S3 Rick and Morty. They replay the first episode 5 times, and roll right over Samurai Jack's new episode.

Everyone should watch this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUtyzQ09jSI

This is the type of comedy only those who have been washed with degenerate, liberal brainwashing can enjoy. Summer is a huge fucking cunt that perfectly represents the arrogant, self righteous mind of the teenager.

Garbage
Because it was shit.
>And yes it is way too nihilistic
How?

The episode wasn't funny, it just had interesting things happen.

The scifi stuff was good, the jokes were bad.

You guys are taking it way to seriously. There doesn't need to be an ideological battle over everything. Even if the show is made by libs, it's a fucking cartoon for adults who already have views.

I watched it last night and I enjoyed it, I hope the affirmative action writers don't fuck it up.

>represents the arrogant, self righteous mind of the teenager.
Yes, this was the joke

Jesus you people are fucking stupid

I agree it had it's moments. Just commenting that there's so much apprehension about it already that AS has public relation shills hired (cough) to advertise on Sup Forums and who knows where else. Maybe an inconvenient "just a prank bro" was not the most strategic idea. Hard to tell now because so many are using false outrage to sell now.

What part was funny?

>getting upset over a cartoon
jesus christ just kill yourself

this. i like the show. im not insecure enough to hate it just because they're jews. if i like a show ill watch it.

I enjoy the humor. That doesn't mean I have to agree with the politics. I pirate the show anyways.

The joke was that Jerry is a fucking pushover who gets bullied by his bitch daughter. Neither was a protagonist in that scene.

Can I watch it online?

That she was right.

Review was the best. I liked it because I relate to Forest and his personality before he has to break his values for the review itself. Fuck... I almost cried when I was seeing reruns at 1-3 with phone and text sex lines in the commercials. Something so great being placed so low...

This is a troll, right? People aren't actually mad about an April fools joke, are they? The fact that OP and others are so butthurt makes this a top tier prank. This episode obviously isn't canon, you're straight up retarded if you think so.

>having friends

get out of here

Jerry rubs men the wrong way. Men don't ask stupid, womanly questions like that. Teenage females aren't capable of that complex of analysis (nor coherent reply). There's no way to connect to it.

Calm down autismo supreme.

It's a TV show.

found it

dailymotion.com/video/x5h0bs3

She Is supposed to be a bitchy teenager

Are you this autistic

They were ready to do season 2 before Hyde opened his mouth. They had better ratings than the roster at the time.

Wrong.

Also r&m is nihilistic because of its post modern aura, did you not read anons post? It presents everything as meaningless randomness which is masqueraded as a kind of self awareness, and that having that self awareness is enough to justify not caring about finer details as an act of intellect

Hence why it seems to be intricate but its really just a swarthing mess, no cohesion, again the anti - plot is promoted as one. Morally relativistic.

I know you think I'm over thinking it, but there are cartoons much more complex, given the simplicity needed to entertain CHILDREN. Shows that don't harp on encouraging some kinde of snide attitude regarding reality.

Do kids learn anything from r&m? They might not learn anything from MDE, either. That's because they are shows that are on the border of adult entertainment.

Only one of them is pushed towards young people though.

this episode was better than 90% of last season

>Summer is a huge fucking cunt that perfectly represents the arrogant, self righteous mind of the teenager

stupidest thing I've witnessed today and I watched my dog eat its own poop this morning

Don't consume the hebraic cartoon.

You take this show way too seriously. You're just butthurt about Samurai Jack.

>implying anyone over 35 watches this shit

rick is going to fuck shit up as the patriarch, probably on purpose, and they'll be begging jerry to come back.
and why isn't that family ruling the planet, if not the galaxy by now?

Is this the only redpilled show out there?

>leaf

Please delete this thread this is so embarrassing. It is a fucking cartoon you complete idiot. The amount of times you said "le" makes me want to fucking strangle you.

You're getting hate because you're 100% right

I never watched an episode before but tuned in with a friend.

I don't know how to explain it but this show feels too reddit.

Obviously they'll realise the divorce was a mistake throughout the series.

One thing to notice is that in the universe without a Rick, Jerry immediately becomes a badass monster slayer.

When Rick isn't there to save the day with the deer at the vet clinic, Jerry saves the day by actually being pretty clever.

When the Meseeks are out of control and Jerry gets something other than condescension from Beth in the freezer, he once again saves the day.

The more distance and time between Rick and Jerry, the better Jerry gets

The autistic spergs on this board miss a lot of subtext in their rush to be triggered by le ebil reddit humor.