UK Government threatens war with Spain over Gibralter

REEEEEEEE FUCKING ANGLO SCUM

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39472207

>A senior Tory has been criticised for saying the prime minister would defend Gibraltar in the same way as Margaret Thatcher defended the Falklands.

>Mrs May said the UK was "steadfastly committed" to Gibraltar, after the EU raised it ahead of Brexit talks.

>Speaking on BBC One's Sunday Politics, Lord Howard said that 35 years ago, "another woman prime minister sent a taskforce halfway across the world to protect another small group of British people against another Spanish-speaking country.

>The UK has also appeared to threaten to withdraw its troops in Eastern European nations such as Estonia which are seen as a vital deterrent against Russian aggression.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meeting_at_Hendaye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world is ours to when we will it, and we shall do what we please with it.

well yeah you pikey spazmoid its our rock

Return our clay Pakis.

Well yeah, you fuck around with us and we're going to fuck around with you.

What did you honestly expect would happen? That we wouldn't respond?

No.

A war between Britain and Spain would be a total disaster for both countries no matter the result. If Spain have any sense they'll show some pragmatism here and work with the UK to come to a suitable arrangement. And if the time ever comes where anybody in Spain grows a pair of balls and decides to push a movement to leave the EU then the UK can be first in line for a new trade deal.

Spain already is a disaster mate.

Come take it Pedro

Spain could have taken it in 1940 but pussied out.

>Right after a devastating civil war

Wait you want the moors to return?

>germany starts wwiii
>loses again

Spain lives entirely off of German bucks. They borrow somuch they can't leave the EU.

And Britain isn't?

No, I want you Pakis in the UK to give us our clay back.

Nigga, either France, Italy or Spain are gonna leave in the next few years. Then it's a race to get out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meeting_at_Hendaye

Money and food was promised from the Germans as well as Gibralter and canarie isles.

Its not even clay its a rock.

Clay is a meme word for land.

N-no you get no clay.

EU is pushing the war with Spain so they could leave us at an economic disadvantage for when Brexit happens.

It's true, Hitler was kinda pissed off at Franco for not going through with it

London is, yeah, but the rest is nice.

what clay, you gave up all claim on it when we BTFO you

We never gave up our claim on it.

True, Birmingham's lovely..

Inbred anglos should try to reconquer London first

Are you faggots genuinely so retarded that you think they'd go to war

I think we need to remind lesser peoples who they are dealing with here. They seem to forget and think we are all soft, weak and timid.

Europeans fighting over a rock, while our countries are on the verge of bcoming muslims.

Just let Spain have it and look for the really important stuff.

Such a lovely part of the UK.

Top kek, fucking anglos

I prefer Muslims to Anglos.

Inbred Argentine's still mad.

there is no such thing as a war betwen britain and spain.

it would be a war between britain and europe.

London, Brum, Bradford and perhaps a few others need a good cleansing.

I bet that chart made your little anglo dick twitch with anger

But Padraig Smith, you are of Anglo.

Birds of a feather, flock together.

>Europeans fighting over a rock
That's the entire history of Europe

>this is now mine
>no it's not
>ok, lets settle our differences by sending tens of thousands of our people to die for us
Europeans are literally retarded, makes sense why America is so fucked up. And the funny bit is that you still somehow manage to end up more caring than muslims or chinks

Whatever lad, just don't start crying!

Spain has like 50% unemployment? Their country can't even afford a military. I mean, unless they're conscripted slave-soldiers.

Meanwhile UK actually chips in the mandatory required amount for NATO protection, unlike pretty much all the rest of Europe (you're okay too, Poland, I think you also pay up to keep the genocidal authoritarian communist tyranny away) so President Trump will side with them in a conflict.

Argentina and Spain will BTFO GB, Czech em

yanks would back us r-right?

of course, provided you open your legs a bit aye?

We'll back you up.

It will be the UK vs the UK's holiday grounds

Always dad. Your nation is (sans france) the only one id be willing to go across the seas for.

We're not going to leave.
>Britburkas so desperate "WE DONT WANT TO BE IN THE SHIT ALONE PLEASE JOIN US FRANCE OR GREECE :^)"

What if I'm crying with laughter?

And yet you still cry about that time the brits took away your spuds and you starved out.

Spain has nothing can't you British find it in your hearts to just let them have this humble little rock?

We have your grandparents as hostage.

What do we need help for, just nuke Berlin, Paris, Marseille and Madrid, France will take out London, Birmingham and Glasgow in revenge, then we'll agree to a white peace after having reduced the muslim population in Europe.

Expats are traitors.

We have all the Pret and Costa workers hostage.

300 years of the same crying and Gibraltans still overwhelmingly (99% truth be told) wish to remain in the UK.

Nobody wants Spain, Portugal hates you, Catalonia wants to be independant, nobody wants to be the eternal lazy siesta fuck. The only thing that's good about Spain is just how many English people with money are there, buying homes, buying up restaraunts, buying up the beaches, and guess what you cunt, we'll be there to protect them should you try any shite, there, or Gibraltar, or anywhere. Fuck it, why dont we just invade Spain and annex what we like, nobody would dare stop us, do you think Merkel or the EU would come to your rescue? Big expense is war sanchez. I don't think those weevil faced bankers in Brussels could give a fucking toss about your economically sub-par broke country, you're just with them to pick up any scraps you can, gypsie cunt.

Again, heed caution when threatening the English, our government may find it imperative that 'democracy' comes to Spain.

You literally signed the legal ownership of the land to us. How is that not giving up a claim?

btfo diego

Crazy EU lefties would BTFO your army and invade GB

He is right though, this is the last warning. If you don't hand it we'll flood your smog riddled island with Chads and Jose's, you'll run out of women and jobs in less than six months.

Won't accept anything other than unconditional surrender. You keep the mosque too.

yay i should go get shot by spanish people when it all heats up

I'm crying with laughter at you

Gibraltar might think twice about siding with the brits if their vote to remain in the EU is ignored.

This is proyecting.

I'm crying with laughter at your ancestors starvation and your current state.

I'm crying with laughter that Mohammed is the most common boys name in England, that the mayor of your capital city is a paki.
I'm laughing at you being a cuck.

gib malvinas

>spain is a nato member.

>you

AHAHAHAHAH get fucked Spain. Oldest Ally if you need help call us for old times sake.

>I'll take what is article x of the Treaty of Utrecht for 500 Alex

>The Catholic King does hereby, for himself, his heirs and successors, yield to the Crown of Great Britain the full and entire propriety of the town and castle of Gibraltar, together with the port, fortifications, and forts thereunto belonging; and he gives up the said propriety to be held and enjoyed absolutely with all manner of right for ever, without any exception or impediment whatsoever.

>I'm crying with laughter that Mohammed is the most common boys name in England
Nice meme

The only good thing about white genocide and immigration is that Anglos are going to die as well.

This Oldest Ally.

Northern Ireland voted to remain.

Only because of taigs.

so all they need is your queer queen to sign the same thing naming spain the owner?

doesnt seem too hard to be honest. I am sure they will wait until the muslims turn her palace into a sharia court.

Nice meme.

How many nukes do you have?

(France leaving SOON)

Oscar is an Irish name

>that flag
>literal yellow streak up it

>No British Majorca
What about the cheeky weekends with the lads in Magaluf m8?

PADDY'D

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump loses interest and everyone just stopped talking to the UK?

They would be like a real-life Wojak meme.

>try to use Brexit as pretext to take land from UK
>UK tells you to fuck off
>play the victim

Fuck you Spain.

>Sinn Fein
>having any power in Ireland north or south

pick one

reroll New Iberia

>hurr durr I am a fat stupid American virgin

You shits are the most obnoxious posters on this board 2bh

In london it is number one AND number ten. you faggots are cucked

>this board
Who owns this website?

but not without a bang big enough to wipe europe of the map first though

Sure, you did see Drumpf did not shake hands with Herr Merkel.

Because London is full of pakis and needs to be nuked. I'm sure if you looked at the most common name in Los Angeles it'd be some beaner name/

>you faggots are cucked
No London is cucked and every single person in England hates London as much as everyone else does

Why the fuck do britcucks even need Gibraltar anymore? Why were/are they "steadfastly committed" to Gibraltar/Falkands but but not the rest of the empire that they lost?

>Who owns this website?
Some Jap