> anti eu
> no degeneracy
> 4 languages
> chocolate
> mountains
> direct democracy

Wish I was part of the /SwissMasterace/

700 years of discipline

That's none of your business. Oh, wait. You're a bonger? Maybe we can talk about it in the chambre séparée.

>> low immigration
This, however, is not true. We have a huge amount of "foreigners" (20% or something?). Most of them, however, are more or less well behaving europeans like Krauts, and Welsch, and Mafiosi, and Portuguese, and then the whole Balkan of course.

French, Italians and Germans are more prolific historically, though

no sandniggers ?

sandniggers are really rare we got some people from eritrea now everybody hates them. But Arabs are rare af. Switzerland is pretty white desu.

>Arabs are rare af

Ooooh purfect ! I'm on my way !

> low immigration
lmao are you kidding it's full of foreigners
it's just that the swiss are not politically correct and don't let the immigrants take over.
For example it's illegal to build minarets and that shit

Just avoid the french part i think they have some arabs and blacks.

I'm an immigrant in Switzerland.

Been here for 17 years, I'm perfectly integrated and I'm more patriotic about Switzerland than many Swiss people.

Why the fuck are so many of you guys so push overs and hate your country? I love this county I would gladly fight for it and die for it.

Meanwhile you get people all butt hurt for going to the army and are self hating Swiss.

Jesus.

Safe haven of the (((System)))

Switzerland is nearly 40% foreigners by now, mostly German, Italian and French.

Tax haven.

I'm an immigrant as well and I wasn't absolutely hating on Switzerland or swiss people. I like them because they're not push-overs. It's just a fact that there are a lot of foreigners in this country, me included

City folk are push overs.

I went to school here.

In my birth country if an immigrant beat up one of us we would gang up on them.

Here they would beat up Swiss people and nobody would do anything.

Switzerland sucks. So fucking decrepit, poor and hopeless here. Seriously a fucking third world country. Education sucks and our healthcare system is atrocious. I wish I wasn't born Swiss. Really jealous of the Germans. Nothing worth mentioning here otherwise.

>Balkans
>well behaving

i thought aquafresh legalized weed, not you

>Here they would beat up Swiss people and nobody would do anything.

Sounds like Germany...

I am in my early twenties, live with my parents and can save all of my income.

I currently work as a cnc programmer and make roughly 5k a month.
I have 0 expenses except 300 swiss francs a month of insurance and 300 of taxes.
I use the rest in whatever way i want, i never got into any trouble or felt unsafe walking in any area in this country.

I drive a M4 BMW and a A class mercedes through the week as a work car.
I don't see many blacks or brown people around.
I surround myself with swiss people and I'm not even swiss.
These guys are generally not very open and you become friends with swiss people only when you're thinking the same way as them and they have natural racist tendencies.

However, young swiss girls aren't hard to fuck and especially the young ones fall for black haired Eastern European guys or even niggers.

The only flaw i can notice is a slight problem with their national pride.

They are proud to be swiss, however they don't think they NEED to marry a swiss giel and genuinely don't care if their wife is a virgin or not, so a slight cuckold tendency is noticeable.

Seriously, people here complain on a very high level.

Switzerland is basically that kid at school that was cool with everyone but didn't have many close friends and just kept to himself, worked hard and became rich as fuck

Because they aren't crypto communist like Scandinavia

They use Health Insurance, tuition fees and gun rights

Decentralization

tax heaven in or tax hell out??

Liar. Wages here are 1400-2200 MAX. He is full of shit guys.

Serbs here tend to be rather silent and not aggressive without a reason.
I'm albanian but became good friends with a serb in my class, even better ones than with a cucked albanian who had difficulties with showing pride in his heritage

As much as i avoid certain serbs, i must say they have migrated better than albanians or bosnians

Croatian fags however forger their heritage completely and want to be seen as swiss people, some i know dont even go to croatia once a year.. goddamn cucks

>Both Swiss are foreigners
>Self hating guy is probably a native Swiss
Not sure, if trolling, or real life satire.

I'm a immigrant and i have only 1 swiss friend the rest of them are immigrants too. You can say buy to your cars when you start to live alone or maybe not i don't know how much rents costs in your canton.

forgot this one

>muslims at every trains top

Goddamn cuck, Switzerland is better off than every other country in the world, maybe norway is on our level and one or two other countries out of almost 200 worldwide ypu goddamn moron.

Im not even swiss but i know its very nice here, at least when you earn enough and don't have to bitch about high costs of insurance and other stuff.

Nuttechind bisch sicher im ne scheiss dorf ufgwachse u verschuttet worde hueresohn

As if they couldn't google average wages in switzerland

Fucking depressed son of a whore

He is just posting "FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL" in a different way. How retarded are you?

Do people really never see brown people? Is this pol exaggeration?

you are a 2.5 hour flight away, just go take a visit and take a ride on the trains.

95% chance a muslim is sitting in eyesight of you

>being afraid mass migration to Switzerland will ensue because of a fucking autistic board

lel, apt description.

Swiss Proxy detected. Obvious trolling Ahmed.

The truth is all those "average" numbers are because of the CEO's. The average Joe earns 2200 MAX. Really not worth bothering to immigrate here, besides its not made very easy and you have to pay 20.000 up front. So yeah

maybe it's because I'm in the italian part of switzerland and we're less "citified" I guess

>> richer than most countries
Switzerland is even falling behind the US, while it was number 1 just 30 years ago.

>> low immigration
Largest immigrant population as a share of the overall population in all of Europe! WTH? Also, one of the highest asylum seeker quotas in the world!

>> anti eu
What? Switzerland's parliament spends over 60% of its time to implement EU law... something it is required to do to be part of the EU single market.

>> no degeneracy
See above, lots of degeneracy. Also, prostitution is legal and it was even ok for 16 year olds to prostitute themselves just a few years ago.

>> 4 languages
Degenerate and only 2 of them are relevant, just like in the UK (Arabic and Pashtuun).

>> chocolate
Best chocolates are from Austria. Swiss chocolates are just bitter and expensive.

>> mountains
We got more mountains than Switzerland.

>> direct democracy
Only redeeming feature of Switzerland.

This.
And checked.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Italian part of switzerland is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.
You're not any better than the fucking italians. Trashy streets, uncivilised and unprofessional people, shitty infrastructure and most of you don't even know german.

Italian part of Switzerland is poor compred to zurich or the eastern part

as if I didn't know that lmao
most of you swiss in the german part don't know proper german either asshole

Nazi gold

Of course it's because of a CEO programmer you son of a cheap whore hahah

Shut your mouth, let them immigrants come and dont try to make them think its nor much better here

LISTEN HERE GUYS
I know a somali man, father of 5 kids who gets 7k a month of "help money"
No taxes, almost no rent, makes more than the hard woeking swiss cucks who pay everything for them

>being such a newfag not knowing the usual memes

the somalis are earning 800 a week minimum wage though if they can even get a job, minus rent and health insurance

And you know that how?

Yet they always have free time, drinking beer outside and having nudes of your swiss girls on their phones

Cucked nation is cucked

>being this retarded

Silicon Valley is way better and the better salaries for a techie, Switzerland is kinda a shit hole village with money.

>comparing a whole country to a fucking
region in a state

It wouldn't make sense to try to explain your idiotic statement as you seem to live in one of the biggest shitholes on this planet

>low immigration
>no degeneracy
You've been lied to. Switzerland is a third world shithole. Don't go there. Ever.
Pic highly related.
Btw: please send food!

switzerland can't even make a proper flag, I don't expect them to be able to survive intact over the next 100 years.

What happened to that immigration referendum you Swiss had?

Back when America was dicovered we were roughly as old a nation as you are now.

>implying Switzerland doesnt have the most based and aesthetic flag
Go away Waldo

A minus.

Always jealous of swizerland.

ive been there multiple times nigger

u dont think americans got money?

and yet they let their capital to turn into another brown shithole.

I don't get why one guy is dedicated of starting swiss threads and another guy is dedicated to shit them up. Sup Forums is even worse than I thought

>assuming i'm not a foreign student going to college here

shut up filthy roach

>implying this post is a private message to you.

cuck

You forgot to mention

>Free to own guns

Be like jews but not afraid of heights

but the swiss are french, italian and german

>> richer than most countries
Yeah, but not the richest per se and wealth distribution ten to be less and less spread than it used to be.
>> low immigration
Over 24% of foreigners in your country
Low immigration
Choose one and only one
We actually just teach them how to live by our standards or throw them out.
>> anti eu
Actually not within the EU but not anti EU
>> no degeneracy
Way too much to my taste.
>> 4 languages
Ok, that's a great thing
>> chocolate
Belgian do it as well, if not better
>> mountains
Ok, nice moutains here, butFrance and Italy got some nice ones too and they got the sea.
>> direct democracy
Ok, but we cannot prompt poll to bring laws at federal level like the US of A and we can't elect our judiciary system officiers unlike some states like Florida or Commiefornia.

>and they got the sea.
sealets countries, when will they learn?

Oh, etz hesch mi aber voll troffä!
Ka Luscht zum schtriitä, mach dr also ned is Hösli.

We don't hate our country, but we find no pride at not being the best country in the world.
Well... Ok.
Where the fuck do you live to be able to do anything with that?
An single room flat cost CHF 1'500.00 on average in Geneva!

> no degeneracy

The mountain jews.

THANKS AMERICA

i would that blonde

>makes serious cash
>lives with mommy and daddy

What the fuck is your problem faggot?

He spare to buy a house.
>> chocolate
Best chocolates are from Austria. Swiss chocolates are just bitter and expensive.
>> mountains
We got more mountains than Switzerland.
>> direct democracy
Only redeeming feature of Switzerland.
Calm your tits,
Your mountains are fun but not top tier. Your chocolate is shit, French will always be more relevant than your dialects, Italian too.
Proxy or troll.
I like your style.
Parliament watered it down. Wait to see what happen on the brexit, you will go out, but no the way you thought about.

>I live with parents

So you are still a dependant?

>low immigration

yeah, no. fucking everyone is an immigrant here, you'll hear anything but Swiss german on the trains in Zurich

>Albanian
Kanisterkopf und genetisches Abfallprodukt

They've got a lot of Albanians there though. Also, Swiss people aren't really White.

rekt

Says the burger

>Implying you can find a seat to sit down in Zurich public transport these days

Also most of the workers in the grocery stores are slavs, portofucks or something indistinguishable.

The other day I was doing my Saturday shopping, buying my stuff for the whole week, and it seemed it I was the only Swiss customer in there. Gave me kind of an anxiety attack.

>low immigration

fucking lmao

>richer than most countries
>low immigration
>anti eu
>direct democracy
All of these things are correlated.

But your immigrants are white tho

Kek of course they do

This. Even in 1900 15% of the population was foreign born. Immigrants and their descendants must be around 3/4 of the swiss population.

My friend is vietnamese and tons of his family were given Swiss visas as refugees after the Vietnam war. Now they are citizens. They live great lives there, and were very ambitious students and have thus taken a lot of great jobs from the stupid Swiss. Multiculturalism yes!

Zürich reportiert ein

3 of 4 are correlated

Switzerland stays out of wars and (((they))) use it as a global banking hub. These are important factors in why Switzerland does well. (((they))) have vested interests in keeping Switzerland economically and politically stable so I don't think you would find any Cultural Marxism indoctrination programs there but I could be wrong about that.

do you have room for a fucking leaf who speaks perfect french? lol (only partly joking)

I fucked a Swiss girl last week

It felt so good cumming in her pussy, it felt like I was cumming on gold

Lax gun laws

I worked in Switzerland for a year. I made three times as much money but still came back with 30k debt