Hey Sup Forums I'm fairly new here and see the term "redpill" tossed around quite a bit...

Hey Sup Forums I'm fairly new here and see the term "redpill" tossed around quite a bit, even when it doesn't always make sense, and decided to go and watch the first matrix movie again to give myself some proper context. I feel like I'm at pic related, where everything I ever knew about how the world works is being torn asunder.
>Democrats and the left still have all blacks in bondage through welfare and food stamps
>Globalists and the Jewish minority control all major media outlets and control how most think and how to act, dress, etc.
>The left, multiculturalists, gay right groups, are so far gone and deep into the hive mindset they fight to protect the system that they keeps them basically as slaves
>The right and Sup Forums believe in individual freedom and free thought but are seen as "nazis" and rogues even your the fucking good guys

I honestly didn't know how far this fucking rabbit hole went. I honestly want off of this fucking ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S9yZJrz5lM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad. the red pill never goes away. you're one of us now.

recommend developing a dark sense of humor

As the ol' proverb says:

>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Are you poni?

Welcome, your life will now go something like this.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Welcome to reality.

I too have a dark sense of humour.

Goes alot deeper then that son

Don't forget, you're here forever.

welcome to Sup Forums
remember, youre here forever

humor is also a progressive thing. first you laugh that something happened, then you laugh that the circumstances that allowed the thing to happen existed in the first place

No, I'm actually from /fit/. I came to during all the shit yesterday to see how bad it was and started reading some posts and doing some research. After seeing that fucking movie again, it honestly scares me how accurate it is to how the world really works. If I were try and explain any of this to anyone from my race, I'd just be called "Wanne be whitey" or "uncle tom". I'd just be seen as an outlier, a mistake for seeing the truth. How do any of you live like this? How do I make them see?

you figure that out and you'll be the next MLK or Malcom X. perhaps supercede them

seriously, pulling for you man. just focus on yourself and hope that others see you as a proper role model

You don't, Sup Forums has become mainstream so this place has been catching tons of normies lately.

You see, normies are meat puppets.

They run to the slaughter, like children to an ice cream truck.

don't dig too deep if you want to be happy

>The right and Sup Forums believe in individual freedom and free thought
Lmao

>fatalism

literally nihilism with extra edge. even if it was true, and its impossible to prove it so, then you can never be right about something because its impossible to take a stance on an issue because its already resolved itself.

you really don't want to be right ever again?

Dont.
Just leave
The more you learn, the more you learn theres nothing you can do about it.
Then you learn the wrong stuff and end up like Andrew Breitbart and the other (((untimely deaths)))

its too late for him to go back, and he won't find shelter elsewhere

and he's not a refugee, as we don't give gibs or have women to rape here

Once you bogpill yourself on the flatpill all the other redpills are easier to swallow

Let him learn. As long as he learns our culture, assimilates properly, hates T_D, and doesn't bump shill threads he's more than welcome to stay here and learn. He just needs to understand that the hole will get really deep and it has the potential to seep into all aspects of life if you're not careful.

This is crazy. I never watched The Matrix, but I remember seeing images of Morpheus holding the pills. When I understood how the media was manipulating video to show you the world they want you to see, I knew what the blue pill meant.

Glad to read this. I like to think that people can actually see through the constant bullshit that gets shoveled on them everyday.

"This, what is it in itself, and by itself, according to its proper constitution?
What is the substance of it? What is the matter, or proper use? What is the form, or efficient cause? What is it for in this world, and how long will it abide? Thus must thou examine all things that present themselves unto thee."

youtube.com/watch?v=9S9yZJrz5lM