ITT: we trigger americans

ITT: we trigger americans

>patty isn't touching the floor
>bun is outside-side-down on the floor
Only thing that was ruined were the fries, it's still salvageable if youre not an effete nu-male

>chicken patty
nothing of value lost

NOOOOOOOOOOO

You can tell a twink european bit it

Wasting food should trigger anyone that cares for the community, you fucking nigger.

actually this image does upset me. looks delicious.

Don't you mean Africans? Pretty sure they can just get another one delivered to them since it's probably just right across the street from them.

>This triggers the Canadian

>How to trigger Americans
Normal weight people

>charger on floor

thanks for raking, we never rake here, too much work

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?!?!

>tfw when Chile tries to be spicy

Well whatever it is it's old and I don't respect that.

I am told that the weakness of an american is their fondness for cute furry creatures.

Is this true?

>Pablo drops his week's food ration and tries to use it as an excuse to shit talk America.

as a mexican-american I don't understand this image, why not just pick it up and eat it? the floor is clearly clean, it's not like it fell on the ground outside.

fpbp

Tired, bitch, slut, getting out of my house every night to ask for 3 nights, the "home" and said: "fool fresh Prince. Did you know the losers feel better a stupid lie, sismanlatmak didn't want to do. Why on the face and flannel wash, after a while, and every time "gay" girl, this is a (bitch), and got, boy, beans, and punch, try to change. -Word of mouth I know it's not ideal, but that's my choice. View back on the beach "Star Trek" and "Mario" or " idiot, lying, success, chicken, not together, imagine in real life to boot. Posts, photos,. Giovanni

watch it, texas.

God if you're gonna start gore posting dead furry animals than fuck off

YOU BASTARD! That burger alone could provide all the nutriance the average American needs for the next few hours. How dare you waste such a delicacy and finely cooked meal you fucking cock gobbling autistic dumpster fire. If it were up to me I would have you burned at the steak for your crimes you filthy europoor.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Waste of some good fries, though

What?

AFFRONT TO NATURE! HERETIC MUST BURN

WHAT FUCKING ASSHOLE PUTS KETCHUP ON A STEAK???????????

>chicken patty
>not red blooded American beef

You need to work on your triggers.

I'm not even mad

What did he mean by this?

At least half of Americans are.

BLACKED

Get fucked leaf boy

I'm pretty sure it wasn't that great when it was still on the plate either. Also,
>fries
It's like you want to die

This.

Is OP implying only Americans care about wasted food?

>chicken burger
>"food"

how glorious. you can buy freedom by the pound in canada

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

this triggers everyone sane not just burgers

I can just imagine some #occupy twat posting this on facebook and complaining about "both parties" while being basically a far-left democrat that wants the parties to cooperate even less

>State fact that everyone knows
>End it with "a study shows"

what did they mean by this

michael moore facebook shit. my pedophile roommate used to share this stuff all the time

lol no sane american gives a fuck about robert de niro and his nigger family. he's a dullard. watch any interview of him and you'll see what I mean. no charisma