I just kinda saw this and wanted to post it to possibly make people sad...

I just kinda saw this and wanted to post it to possibly make people sad, those who aren't completely emotionally dead by now at least. Maybe we can have one of those neato you rage you lose threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

susanblackmore.co.uk/Articles/SciAm00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>real girls

>If you like to stay at home in sweats and listening to me rant
>spend your free time watching me get fat
>when you're not at work paying for all of it

Thats a perfectly acceptable way of describing yourself.

meh, there are plenty of girls out there that are fine. These girls are helping by advertising they are crazy and only pathetic males give them more than a moment's thought. Most girls adopt the views of males they respect and literally only beta males of political conversations with women.

>loves memes

I've been seeing a lot of that lately on social media; girls claiming to just LOVE memes.

> pizza

Dropped.

>smoke like a chimney
Literal 0/10. I wouldn't even fuck her roommate.

>Date her
>Show her my 8" MICKDICK and fertilise her ovum like all micks are designed to do.
>Make her call me daddy because I tower over her by 3 feet
>She becomes emotionally attached
>I slowly redpill her
>Make at least 24 mick juniors
>When my sons come of age I'll tell them the same words my dad once told me
>"ALL MICK DICKS DEPLOY! I REPEAT ALL MICK DICKS DEPLOY"
>Within a decade the world is 90% white

Why get mad?

If you're a strong conservative most women won't give a fuck anyways. They're there to get fucked, just the same as you, and if you don't cave in to their ideology there won't be issues.

It makes you wonder what they're actually referring to when they say that

>smokes
disgusting

Im not particularly mad, I mean i turned my own girlfriend into a fascist without her even realising it. The saddening part is that the political activism is indicative of the bigger picture of cultural decline, against which our only weapon is making smart successful white children and /possibly/ swaying the opinions of other males.

So naturally it just feels frustrating that this behaviour is normalised, and that for every one of us there's at least two millennial beta fags.

I'll try to stay optimistic tho user, maybe we'll win in the end.

being a good memer is sexually attractive.
read some meme theory you noob
meme's are useful, they also follow laws of evolution.

thus the best memers are the best suited for evolution, culturally and therefore physically.

girls are attracted to good meme spreaders (less interest in the meme ORIGINATOR, than the best disperser of memes, hence karma in reggit being adopted by females, yet anonymity being dominated by males)

This bitch doesn't realize that one of the three ingredients of pizza is cheese. Cheese comes from cows which are destroying the environment through deforestation and straining the demand on corn feed. She is literally the cause of global warming. I call BS on the humanitarian

Wow user, do you have any further reading on the topic of memes that you can recommend me?

>smoke like a chimney
I've always wanted to date someone that smelled like my grandpa
and tasted like my cousin ;)

REEEEEE profiles like this put a bad taste in my mouth.

>"humanitarian aid worker"

No sweetie, doing required service hours to graduate high school does not make you a humanitarian aid worker.

This just makes me think she's a "slacktivist" and doesn't actually do anything but get into argument on twitter and lives with her parents.

>Using Schindler

It's not that bad. She's pretty, that's all that matters. If you're strong in your convictions you could very easily demolish her mainstream personality and have her mould to your ideals.
In fact it's really your duty to find girls like this, give them the fuck of their life and then get them so wrapped up in your masculinity that they drop their naivety and become loyal and loving young women.

She's only behaving like this because she's never met a dude who showed her different. She will literally drop this nonsense for the first dominant man that enters her life.

Young women are the worst. They think a relationship means hanging out 24/7 and interpret any desire for a hobby as an existential threat. God speed any young man willing to learn the ropes with a young woman making the rules.

>smoker
Would not even hatefuck her. Disgusting

How many redflags I count 10

Sadly Sup Forums is filled with beta males

>Loves junkfood
>Smokes like a chimney
Pass

Kek approves

>tasted like my cousin

read susan blackmore
she's not an authority on memes, by any means. she was one of the earlier theorists on the topic and presents a fuller picture than most on the subject (see Dawkins who has changed his ideas since their inception).
If you research memetics, you'll find these ideas have been knocking around since the 60's or even in some forms the 50s. The Darwinists even expected such developments of their theories could become manifested.

You have to do your own research to begin to grasp the depth and power of memetics. And try not to bring it up in every convo with friends ;^)

Quote:
>In a final twist, it would pay for people to mate with the most proficient imitators, because by and large, good imitators have the best survival skills. Through this effect, sexual selection, guided by memes, could have played _a role in creating our big brains. By choosing the best imitator for a mate, women help propagate the genes needed to copy religious rituals, colorful clothes, singing, dancing, painting and so on. By this process, the legacy of past memetic evolution becomes embedded in the structures of our brains and we become musical, artistic and religious creatures. Our big brains are selective imitation devices built by and for the memes as much as for the genes.

seems like she has a great purpose in life
>bitching around
truly a keeper

Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on.

however memes are not ALIVE!
they hold sway only with humans as vehicles therefore humans still hold the power. if only we'd recognise and realise it.

>“Information wants to be free.' So goes the saying. Stewart Brand, the founder of the Whole Earth Catalog, seems to have said it first.

I say that information doesn't deserve to be free.

>Cybernetic totalists love to think of the stuff as >if it were alive and had its own ideas and >ambitions. But what if information is >inanimate? What if it's even less than >inanimate, a mere artifact of human thought? >What if only humans are real, and information >is not?

>Information is alienated experience.”
― Jaron Lanier, You Are Not a Gadget

PS: i like how we derailed a tinder thread into a discussion of memetic evolution. post-mlpol ftw. a golden era.

10 sounds about right. I counted 12, but that's because I'm very paranoid.

First post best post

basically this
Even the chubbiest bluehaired steven universe watching sjws will drop their convictions and get back in the kitchen if you fuck her right and aren't a faggot.
but that girls not pretty

I saw a Grindr screenshot where one of them says 'Do you like memes?'
What a stupid fucking sentence.

This chick sounds awesome, I love eating pizza and talking about how retarded Donald Trump is and everyone who blindly supports his obscene world view.

I'm not trolling, Trump supporters are no worse than the Obamafags who believed in 'Change'. There is no 'Making America Great Again' in an economic system that rewards sociopathy and evanescent profit margins.