ITS HAPPENING! GET THE FUCK IN HERE! NO RUSSIA COLLUSION!

CNN are stuttering when Adam Schiff who cried for months that Trump colluded with Russia now is
> "B...But W...we can't say "anything definitively at this point."

CNN is going ballistic not only was Trump vindicated (again) Democrats are distancing themselves the entire Russia narrative.

While the wiretapping is going strong!

Obama is actually going down folks! I truly believe that now!

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/01/michael-flynn-failed-to-disclose-payments-from-russian-propaganda-network.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Here's schiff again ""at this point, I can't say whether anything was...unmasked improperly."

HOLY SHIT! THIS IS HUGE! THEY FOUND NOTHING!

triples for truth

>Adam Schiff
saying nothing was unmasked imporoperly is the democrat way of trying to hide and cover for the obama loyalist leakers

flynns name was very much unmasked improperly

>opinion

are you stupid?

If I told you that flat earth theory is objectively wrong but that you're an idiot for not believing in the flat earth theory would you call me out on it?

Why is this being slid so hard?

the shills are butthurt

you know why.

MSM/CIA either needs to produce actual evidence of Trump/Russia hokeypokey

-OR-

high level Obama administration officials need to go to jail.

hey trips, the way this works in this country the demtards can keep up this innuendo all the way to the 2018 elections.

They can then vote to impeach trump for the next two years without any facts to back them up just to ruin his next two years, but only if they think that won't get him re-elected.

go back to worrying about that rock the spanishfags are going to take away from you

Gibraltar happenings

Have you looked at where Obama is "vacationing"?

Pic related. Tetiaroa Atoll.

Middle of fucking nowhere.

Remember to sage Russian threads. Especially when they're this obvious.

>all this bullshit you wrote

No faggot, we are in the middle of an active investigation. Either the dems cough it up OR the illegal unmasking/intel sharing means prison.

>impeach

You are a faggot who does not understand how the impeachment process even fucking works.

>unmasked improperly
He's full of shit, even Comey said it was a ten year felony. Fuck off you lying jew.

GNN WAS WRONG AGAIN.

I bump this.

Nothing is happening

Right before shit hit fan, he packs an overnighter, grabs a tooth brush, and BTFO's, for parts rarely known. Nahhh that's not suspicious.

Have to make up for yesterday. Their hardcoded computer settings wouldn't let them auto shit post yesterday due to the merger. Gotta get that $.20 to make up for the loss of income yesterday.

How do you know he is even there?

Couldn't this just mean the investigation is still ongoing?

>inb4 shill

I don't believe the Russian boogeyman narrative either, but I think it's important to get to the bottom of whatever the fuck is going on.

Sorry sweetie, but "we can't say "anything definetly at this point" =/= there was definetly no collusion between Drumpf and his ruski masters

Impeachment in May, screenshot this post

They are trying too hard to keep the scandal alive, they knew there was nothing when they started

C'mon they have nothing after 6 months of investigation?

Well, it does take a lot longer to fabricate evidence to prove something that isn't true. If the "evidence" falls apart under scrutiny, the people that fabricated it might go to jail instead.

They will after Flynn spills the beans tomorrow

Trump is clean.

What will the democrats do if "muh Russia" fails? They put all their eggs into the basket and if it falls though then they have fuck all to throw at trump.
Even if 100% disproven, MSM will Ingore it and keep going awhile, but eventually they have to accept it.
>"the court is corrupt! They are also Russian agents!"

A week or so ago when something was needed to distract from Nunes announcing Obongo surveilled Trump and he was right.
>WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT GOES BEYOND CIRCUMSTANTIAL AND SHOWS COLLUSION
Now
>no we can't say anything showing collusion

What a fucking slimy piece of shit. If he had ANYTHING on collusion he would state that there was evidence that suggested that now when Fake Tapper asked him. He just pulled that prior statement out of his ass as a distraction.

It means he saw a bunch of evidence that various people were illegally spying on the Trumps, illegally revealing their names and illegally passing the information around with the intention of selective illegal leaking.

But he's a bog eyed bastard shill so he's trying to avoid admitting this.

This is not going to end as you hope will end

>ITS HAPPENING! GET THE FUCK IN HERE! NO RUSSIA COLLUSION!
Are you new or what?
The idea of trying to place trump and russia together was already planned before he was elected, you can see that at those leaked emails.

They will just go back to shouting "RACIST" and "FACIST" until some new (((situation))) presents itself. Of course with each failed accusation they lose a bit of people's trust and eventually only the most rabid and hardcore anti trump supporters will be left.

go back to /r/the_donald

even a year ago cringey fb tier memes like your image wouldn't be tolerated here, says a lot about the state of this place

All old media is a joke, CNN is the biggest joke

>It's too early to

This
>but muh feelings were hurt and someone has different values and opinions then me
>those are grounds for IMPEACHMENT

Is CNN covering her positively? Even the leftists I know hate this cunt

It will be likein Ukraine now - Putin's agents against Putin's agents against Putin's agents. Anything that happens - it was done by Putin or his agents. Putin - evil but the only god of such people.

I agree the format of the meme is too normie-ish for here but you have to meme these normies gently.

Potentially an user can save that and put it on his Facebook without revealing power level.

Save your rage for the SJW retards.

Don't be so cruel, they are redpilling normies better than pol.

justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

Poor Jake. His wife's son is going to call him fake news again.

nope wrong. Flynn volunteered to be a punching bag to distract the media with Russian narrative. Why I don't know.

Libshits are going to once again impale themselves on their own sword.

Is the thought of triggering the shills and lefties bro. Seeing their narrative (even if its a lie) go down in flames is beautiful to watch.

They'll have nothing and Trump will have 8 years.

Bonus point: Obama jailed.

If you were two different people like the writers in your picture, I would. But that would be a whole different ballgame.

Top kek. So true. You can't make shit up like this.

Im beginning to think we will never see Obama in the United states again. He will either melt into the pacificers world he comes from, or pull an Assange with political asylum, or he will be disappeared, probably in an "accident" at sea or during a storm...body never found...because the man knows everything and we cant have a real life super villain fucking with our government for the next 30 or 40 years. the "directing the shadow govt" stories pretty much confirmed his fate to me. Theres no fucking way our national security system will accept a rogue ex-President.

And I think the big bombshell reveal will be that Obama was a Kremlin agent the entire time.

and I think these revelations are going to be the reason we go to war with Russia.

Real war. The kind your friends all die in. Maybe you too. Maybe everyone dies this time.

True story: I heard she sucks dick amazingly well. Not kidding here she really love sucking white dicks acting like a black woman.

I'm not kidding.

Because he's a general and a patriot? He seems to be hard as nails

Putin gained the uranium and took Crimea under during the Obama years. Obama and Hillary and Podesta are all going to be charged with treason.

>he doesn't know post-ironic humor is all about memeing like the good old days

This.

Reminder: The CIA, NSA and FBI couldn't find any evidence of collusion with Russia up until the election

Reminder: The DNI head of all of those groups couldn't find any evidence of collusion with Russia up until the inauguration

Reminder: Trump is a death threat to everything the CIA and NSA has worked with for the last 8 years: youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo -- and if they had anything on him they would have leaked it, instead of literally making themselves at risk of felony convictions for leaking about Flynn

Flynn was leaked about because they had nothing else. If it's find out who did it, that's a felony conviction. They leaked that because they had nothing.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing

>Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

>The official also said there was "absolutely nothing" in the transcripts that suggests Flynn was acting under instructions "or that the trail leads higher."

>"I don't think [Flynn] knew he was doing anything wrong," the official said. "Flynn talked about sanctions, but no specific promises were made. Flynn was speaking more in general 'maybe we'll take a look at this going forward' terms."

God it would be the biggest kino win cool as fuck leak ever if someone had that shit on video with full sound. And shared it with the world. that would just about be the funniest fucking shit to trip the alarm on the irony scales of all fucking time.

>3-4 of trump's cabinet members had inappropriate and secret meetings with Russian officials

but yeah theres no evidence that we are becoming cucks to Russia so trump can make a few extra bucks.

My guess is that it wasn't positive. She's mostly a joke to leftists but an example used by the right to exemplify the ridiculousness of being able to "identify" as something and everyone must pretend you're it and also thinking race doesn't involve biology.

That's a cop-out they have editors and they craft their narratives carefully.When it was in their interest to say the elections cant be hacked they said when their side lost and it was in their interest to push the idea that the election was illegitimate they had no problem completely contradicting themselves.

To be fair FOX is just inflammatory and filled with obvious lies.

LOL, Flynn is a slimy weasel not a hero.

You're a retard

Schiff has been doing absolutely everything he can to spin like a fucking merry go round to attack Trump over the last month.

Nunes came out and said there had been additional unmaskings other than Flynn - and that he had seen dozens of reports unrelating to Russia and that had been spread widely.

These came through a FISA order - note however that the FISA court rubberstamps everything with a rejection rate below 0.5%, so that says literally nothing.

But there are names here. The unmasker has a name, the report writers have names, the applicant for the FISA warrant has a name.

Schiif tries to spin whatever he has as negative to Trump as he can.

When he says "AT THIS POINT I CAN'T SAY WHETHER ANYTHING WAS UNMASKED IMPROPERLY" it's because he has nothing better. He is fucked.

Is Adam Schiff related to the Schiff banking family in any way?

This whole place is meant to keep us locked inside our minds. We are chasing our tails on a global scale.

Trump literally campaigned on improving ties to Russia.

He was elected on the basis of having close contact with and positive ties to Russia

How nefarious was that contact? Luckily we have a feloniously leaked FISA wiretap to say that: As for lobbyism, fuck off. Podesta took millions from the Russians.

>Is the thought of triggering the shills and lefties bro. Seeing their narrative (even if its a lie) go down in flames is beautiful to watch.

If you someone say "I'm a better at olympic boxing than you" and then go to the ring with a machine gun, you dont try to win, you point at the fact he is using the machine gun in a olympic boxing match.

Thats what you should do, point they are lying, they are using the "santa claus excuse" to try to make something happen.

t. shill

Reminder that any person killed by Breivik is a person that cannot spend 16 hours a day for 40 years+ shilling online.

Amy schemer is related to chuck schemer
Count on it

That's what I said? What makes me a "retard" when I just said Schiff had nothing meaning he's done for?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/01/michael-flynn-failed-to-disclose-payments-from-russian-propaganda-network.html

Well he seems to be doing a pretty fucking good job of setting himself up as a target.

Were you one of those whinging cunts talking about how just because Flynn wanted immunity doesn't mean he's guilty?

I hope you're being paid to post this shit, or you're criminally retarded.

That's what he said, dumbo.
I think you have to work on your reading comprehension.

AHAHAHAHAHA.
Literally the craziest conspiracy theory out there.

According to the NY Times, Clinton got millions from Russia during the deal to sell US uranium stockpiles to Russia.

Who exactly is sucking Putin's dick for money if not the Clintons?

People seem to not understand what Collusion means.

Fact: The Russians' directly influenced our campaign via fake news botnets

Fact: Some people in the Trump campaign met with Russians who have ties to the Russian oligarchy.

Fact: The republican's foreign policy warmed up to Russia being in Ukraine and Syria afterhappened

In this specific case, collusion would mean that Donald Trump, and everyone in his campaign specifically worked with the Russians who ran their botnet spam campaign to push fake news and spam fake topics to social media to specifically benefit Trump's campaign.

If so, Trump can and would be impeached, not only for collusion but for being a compromised President.

However, that is something that would be very difficult to have evidence of.

Meanwhile, it is also possible that Trump's campaign did what it did and Russia also did what they did seperately with no contact at all.

Screenshot this: I bet Trump had no direct ties to anyone who wants to bring the US harm from Russia but people who worked for him did.

Why was Flynn fired, Check'em?

>on video with full sound
I'm imagining the "grapefruiting tutorial" right now

based Norwegian who gives god-tier analysis of American politics, I knew you'd be back!

>fake news and spam fake topics to social media to specifically benefit Trump's campaign

such as?

>Posts an article two months old

L-looks up to date t-to me. Guys Flynn is i-innocent.

They've been investigating since fucking June 2016. If there was anything to find, it'd be out there.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump registered the MAGA trademark in Novemeber 2012, before Russia and the USA were at odds over Syria, and he's been advocating for peaceful relations with Russia since he entered the primaries in 2015. There's no chance that Donald Trump ran for president as a Russian agent, since the timeline doesn't match those intentions whatsoever.

heres where the fun begins

holy shit proof of russian hackign the vote confirmed CALL CNN

Trump has been waiting to run for presidency since 1980 and he almost did it in 2000

dont you have a pizza restaurant to go meme about

Well, I read "The found nothing" as meaning they found no wrongdoing relating to the unmasking. Maybe that wasn't the intent.

wouldnt count on it

watergate took 2 years to fully unravel

I think Trump has been playing DotA. Definite Russian connection there.

Absolutely all the media including social media are in the hands of liberals who hates Trump. Trump is probably the most hated person in the planet since hitler. Here in Brazil where the newspapers are New York Times rebranded with local news, Trump is a literal hitler. Against all the MSM and the globalists trump won. This is remarkable.

Remember when Hillary said something like "Hey, I want to put coal miners out of business, and I want to give blue collar people who are out of work educations so they have modern job skills" or something like that?

Then Trump said "I want to bring back their jobs".

In a normal, non-Vlad influenced, American election, the discourse would be:

Should we create a program to reeducate poor white blue collar workers for the 21st century workplace or should we find a way to increase demand in what they do to keep their job.

Instead, it became "HILLARY WANTS TO TAKE YOUR JOB".

Same thing with the deplorables line, or the supposed "water vomiting",

The timeline that you have presented has nothing to do with what Trump and his campaign has been accused of, i.e. :
The dam is leaking what are we going to do?

I like ham sandwiches.

For example, Flynn was working for the Turks and took money from RT, russia's propaganda network. He wasn't doing that shit AFAIK in 2012 or before he was fired by Obama.