SPAIN HATE THREAD, UP THE ANGLOSPHERE, RULE BRITANNIA

300 years of the same crying and Gibraltans still overwhelmingly (99% truth be told) wish to remain in the UK.

Nobody wants Spain, Portugal hates you, Catalonia wants to be independant, nobody wants to be the eternal lazy siesta fuck. The only thing that's good about Spain is just how many English people with money are there, buying homes, buying up restaraunts, buying up the beaches, and guess what you cunt, we'll be there to protect them should you try any shite, there, or Gibraltar, or anywhere. Fuck it, why dont we just invade Spain and annex what we like, nobody would dare stop us, do you think Merkel or the EU would come to your rescue? Big expense is war sanchez. I don't think those weevil faced bankers in Brussels could give a fucking toss about your economically sub-par broke country, you're just with them to pick up any scraps you can, gypsie cunt.

Again, heed caution when threatening the English, our government may find it imperative that 'democracy' comes to Spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Eternal Anglo vampire needs to be erased from this planet.

DEATH TO THE FILTHY SPANIARD

Anglosphere STRONK

UK is truly non-globalist America's greatest ally.

Like, realistically. How would a military engagement between Spain and the UK play out?

It's directly next to the Spanish mainland. They would have a huge advantage in regards of anti-air and anti-ship defenses right?

And what's NATO's roll in this?

asking for a friend btw

>And what's NATO's roll in this?
This can crush NATO. The US wouldn't abandon the UK under Trump.

TFW your son is based.

Trump's already said he's behind the UK over Gibraltar

DON'T WORRY SPAIN! WE'LL JOIN THE GLORIOUS MEDITERRANEAN SPHERE AND START RECONQUISTA 2.0! IT'S TIME!

Does he even know where Gibraltar is?

Oh wait. It's a tax heaven. Of course he does.

After Brexit, eternal Anglo will be removed from Cyprus too

If Spain was the aggressor, then it would most likely play out with the 4 powerhouses in NATO siding with the UK, powers being; US, UK, Germany, France, whilst the rest either stay neutral or political support for the UK.
Spain would have a major geographical advantage, but so did Argentine during the Falkands war, a scenario like could very easily be a result of a war such as this.

But if the UK is the aggressor, France and Germany would most likely side with Spain, and the rest of the world would probably stay neutral, this would most likely result in a war with less action, because of nuclear threats. Since the aggressor is a nuclear power.

Friendly reminder that (((anglos)) are the biggest enemy of the white race

Ahmed why you do that?

Nah tho Spaniards are assholes.

Try it.

Go and cut my kebab you fucking arab

we know we can count with our brothers, just like you can count with us

*Flamenco dances until all of you die*
Heh, NOTHIN PERSONNELLLL

Pretty sure it would be easy to force Spain into submission with an economical blockade from the EU if they were the aggressor.

But if the UK was, couldn't France make it really difficult by closing their air space, for example? And the Falklands were still a few hundred miles off the coast. Gibraltar is like, Spanish mainland. There is no way for the UK to keep the mainland out of it, like they did in the Falklands. That basically means they have to wage a war against the entire country of Spain, could they even project enough power?

>having italy as your ally

Spain for your own sake please don't do it

did someone say they needed some democracy?

*blocks your path*
Britain. Heh. You had a good run, but it ends here...

*interrupts your flamenco with a loud series of farts*

Urgh... sorry chaps... I had eggs for lunch...

RULE

W
A
V
E
S

NEVER EVER EVER EVER

S
L
A
V
E
S

protip: for us to be on spain's side we have to switch from your side first.

>impying russia won't ally with spain

lmaoing @ your life

Maybe you should try reconquering Italian streets from African peasants.

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

It wouldn't even be UK vs Spain, since we'd be involved because we have a special relationship with the UK. Brits like to talk smack on here but in reality they're not gonna be the aggressor. If Spain goes full retard and tries to assert their power by sending troops in then they are gonna get fucked.

THE RIGHTFUL PLACE OF THE SPIC IS UNDER THE ANGLO BOOT. THIS IS JUST AS TRUE IN GIBRALTAR AS IT IS ON THE MEXICAN BORDER.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg

What is with all the spanish hate?

Says the serblet in Anglish.

Time to go to war with Spain. Spain BTFO

Chilean here currently i am visiting Madrid, they ar eok with me so meh.

i hope Chile supports Spain but if you call us muh tiraflechas and shiett you can fuck off

Implying the US won't just drone strike all the brown spainairds

It will be done in due time.

There is no point of Island slavs to have military bases on an EU country.

Germany is threatening to steal an island over Brexit. They want to give it to the Spanish.

Wouldn't the US stay out of it and try to negotiate, like they did in the Falklands? The last thing they could use is a war with an ally like Spain.

It's nothing to do with us 2bh. EU has made it harder for Britain to leave by giving a veto on something about Gibraltar and boy, RaGOY sure do loves to suck that rock's dick

Fuck you (((Anglos))) and (((Americans)))

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME.

Our squaddies have spent the past thirty years doing plainclothes recon in Barcelona and Madrid, and Spain's economy will take a crippling blow from the sudden drop in sales of Sangria. It's in the bag.

At least we have our own language, what's your excuse Tyrone?

Sure you will.

Fucking cry about it then.

All Spanish posters are NEETS

>t. german behind krakow proxy

>crushing youth unemployment
>stuck in a currency union with Germany
>Africans invading your protectorates in North Africa
>huge rate of emigration
>pension system failing

But yeah, give us our rock back, UK

Isn't Britain the one threatinening war here?

Oh shut up Poland no-one cares

best ally

No. They will wait until Spain goes ahead with the plan, then Spain will be shown as the aggressor giving Britain justification to go to war with them.

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

He knows the Brits pushed Poland into the abyss before WW2, even though they couldn't defend it and they ended up in the hands of the Soviet Union.

Catalan militias are getting ready at this moment waiting for the eternal Anglo

The trump admin is fully invested in Brexit being a success and has fully gotten behind dissolving or kicking out countries that don't pay their share to NATO. If the eu tries to a steal Gibraltar well try to negotiate but if it comes to military action we'd back the UK. It's just what the current admin would do

Kys jew

T. Ahmed

I for one hope Spain can kick the anglo dogs of their rightful clay. UK can't do anything about it or they get fucked in the negotiations :^)

FUCK OFF SPAIN

WE ARE BRITISH!

In which Spain will lose horribly. Possibly causing other nations to ally with Spain, making U.S. get involved and ally with Britain, starting WW3. This is the plan by the evil Jew.

I would be totally ok with that map

Yawn...

Your banter is boring. Boring!

Nice proxy fag.

>French Catalonia
No thanks, we tried that a thousand years ago, never again. Fuck the french.

based

mirale que campechano

>They're fucking his women right now

BUT WHO IS TO JUDGE
THE RIGHT FROM WRONG

I have better digits, kek is with me.

Literally still mad at being completely irrelevant and being btfo by us constantly in the 90s.

Do you need another reminder you're absolutely irrelevant to the world and could be crushed like insects?

Even Wałęsa understood what needed to be done decades ago.

But Spain isn't necessarily an important ally to the U.S. losing them wouldn't hurt our power, at least not to a massive extent.

It's probably be a more Cuban missile crisis, like situation if the UK was the aggressor, but more than likely they won't. If anything even happens.

>How would a military engagement between Spain and the UK play out?
We would destroy them and have Madrid occupied within days

I don't care what you think that's the thing.

You're shit.
You're basically a mixbreed of niggers and spics, both low-value races. EVen under Mussolini you couldn't conquer a small part of southern France without big daddy Hitler and his Panzers.

Why are anglos so ugly

Daily reminder you're still moors

WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN
I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE

ALL OF YOU EUROFAGS STOP FUCKING FIGHTING

I'm fucking sick of you children arguing like you're hot shit when in reality America is the global leader and won't let anything bad happen. Learn to get along.

DEATH TO THE ANGLO - PAYBACK TIME FOR 1807

MEDITERRANEAN-FRANCO-GERMANIC ALLIANCE WHEN?

This. Please nuke Madrid while you're at it. Biggest waste of our money.

ok Ahmed.

What's this implying? That Spain's mad at Germany and the eu for trying to get them into shit with the U.K.? Do you guys really want this shitshow over a rock?

You think this is some unpopular opinion here? Spain was trying to starve us to death only a few decades ago. Fuck those faggots.

Daily Reminder: Fucking with Britain = Fucking with America

Spain can take its Mexicans back while we're at it as well.

t. Guiseppe Sergi

good thing about nukes is that 200 is more than enough for deference.

Also, considering our Trident warheads were provided courtesy of the US its fair to assume we'd also have a strong ally.

nice broxy

A war is just what we need to unite the country again. That or another world cup.

>Germans will side with Spain over America and Britain (top tier foreign bases and nukes btw)
>When Spain becomes the next Greece

You don't have a currency or a border. You are nothing you French reject.

And they will do it again, I will support them. FUCK YOU

>could they even project enough power?
Yes

>Spanish military tactics