Being mixed race and red-pilled

>Start watching Varg
>The hatred towards my race mixing mother comes back
>The self-hate towards my half black side comes back
>The fact that I will never be able to have a fully Irish family brings back the suicidal thoughts (I'm half Irish)
>Decide I'm going to travel to Ireland one day and build a family with a traditional wife
>My numerous children will have children with Irish people and in six or seven generations the negative effects of African genetics will mostly have disappeared

Th-thanks Varg

when do you leave

>dispersing your nigger genes
NO

Just get a hot coalburning whore and get white sperm from a sperm bank

You're not "half" Irish, you're just a nigger.

don't worry. after two generations of whites you'll be as white as Italians

You'll eventually grow to hate your wife for being a race-mixer and that will affect your kids, make sure to name your firstborn Elliot.

They won't truly be my children and I'll get no satisfaction
I understand where you're coming but I am objectively half Irish.

I feel for your plight, but I can't support you perpetuating the cycle. Destroy the left with the shields they provide you, become the Jew. Make them eat themselves with your blackness, and maybe, just maybe, the creator will send you back in the next generation with a body that reflects your spirit.

Mud is mud.

>Raising someone else's kid

You do realize you're literally advocating cuckoldry, right?

I know. It would be quite hypocritical of me as well. Having a large traditional family is impossible for me and I don't know what to do.

I fucking hate being mixed race.

>maybe, just maybe, the creator will send you back in the next generation with a body that reflects your spirit.

Ever since I was a young child I've been fascinated by Northern Europe and I started sympathising with Nazi Germany when I was 11. However, as a teenager I was encouraged by other genetic degenerates to do niggerish things, and I stole from shops three times, which I am extremely ashamed of. It does feel like I was born in the wrong body.

Don't ever let anyone tell you aren't white brother.

>I fucking hate being mixed race.

I'm merely half-Pole, half-Czech and had some issues with my identity, I can barely imagine what you're going through and honestly don't know what to tell you. Find yourself a mixed-girl maybe?

My great-grandfather was black.
One of the most red-pilled blacks there was. Studied law and journalism. Worked 2 jobs to provide to his lazy white portuguese hag. Anti-communist, loved western movies and all. Fought my grandma for years because she insisted on reading marx and being a commie. Suffered from racism but wasn't bitter about it. I believe he knew he was different from any other black.
Pretty close to my german great grandfather.
Both were the brightest dudes in my whole bloodline. Their libraries together had around 30.000 books.
Found the book he was writing before he died. Intend on use parts of it in his memory.

tl;dr - Don't fall for the genes meme. They are true on statistical levels, yes. Picture all the stone dumb whites you ever met. If you're really mad about, just don't have kids.

Also, listen to this badass nigger music.

Don't have a lot of kids, don't have more than 1 or 2.

Ireland's fertility rate isn't high enough to accommodate all the quadroons.

This way you're not being selfish but at the same time you still get a genetic legacy.

It's not something under your control. All you can do is attempt to integrate well into a western country.

The multicult train is churning out plenty of people with serious lack of any cultural or ethnic identity thanks to race-mixing.

Sorry nigger, the only way you can help the white race is to just kill yourself, or at the very least never, ever have any children

I don't want to inflict the same identity problems onto my children, it should be illegal.

Not having kids is never an option, my life would not be fulfilled if I did that. I want my children to have a culture they can identify with but that will never happen.

The worst part is, when I tell my father about my lack of identity he responds with: "My identity never helped me." He cannot even understand that sometimes things help you just through the virtue of their existence, and the lack of such things create noticeable hindrances.

Helping the white race isn't my priority, I just want my children to be able to fully identify with the only culture I truly love, which is Irish culture.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
"The poison of which weaker natures perish strengthens the strong—nor do they call it poison."
If anything, facing racism and not identifying with his race only made my great grandfather more of a badass. He had to work twice as hard, read twice as many books and that made him the reason I can't really go 100% racist.
Don't be a victim. Identifying with race is pretty much identity policies.

>argentina
>white

it's not funny anymore

They could identify to a degree, perhaps a great degree, but they'll never quite Irish enough.

At least, that's what I say based on English views toward any non-anglo "british" people.

It's not so much race as culture, which is one of the most fundamental aspects of the human spirit.

Stop hating yourself, move to south america and get a mixed-race wife like yourself.

>Europe
Belongs to pure ethnically pure Europeans.
>USA
Belongs to white mutts with no distinct heritage.
>South America
Belongs to everyone that's mixed-race.

Get on with your life. Take pride in your individual self and come to terms with both sides of your heritage.

>My numerous children will have children with Irish people and in six or seven generations the negative effects of African genetics will mostly have disappeared

I'm sorry but the only way to cure this genetic disorder you have is to kill yourself.
Don't steal a white woman from a white man. Find a mixed blood to suit you.
Don't inflict more mongrels on the world by breeding with a woman still capable of producing real humans.

Genes are a meme user. Don't get me wrong, most Africans are violent and retarded, but it's not because of biology.

People who place so much value in their "genetic heritage" are almost always just compensating for their own shortcomings.

kys nigger, you're part of the problem

Your mother was degenerate it's a shame white women never think of their children as they get nigged but all you can do is go mate with the monkeys to stop it.

I still don't quite get it user.
You don't have to be white to identify with european culture. I mean, no one will kick you out of it for having darker skin. I think you're making this a bigger deal than it have to be.

Everyone hates a nigger and nigger culture, yeah. But not every black falls for that, right?
If you hate your genes that much just embrace the cuckoldery and raise a white kid. If this "hate white male" thing keeps going, I bet there will be a lot of white kids around in dire need of adoption. At least both of you will relate to feeling kind of misplaced. Not even joking, man.
Just don't sit around hating yourself for something that you didn't choose. This is the lamest thing.

You should probably just kill yourself instead.

This will get hated on but desu culture and values are infinitely more important than genetic lineage and there's nothing you can change about being half cast so it's pointless to worry yourself with it.
99% of people in the real world (at least in Britain) would agree and would treat you no different for it.
A black 'conservative' (or at least what the masses would consider a conservative) is exponentially a greater aid to the nation than a white liberal.
If it makes you feel better though, sargoy of cuckad is a quarter black an would you notice? No.

>Genes are a meme
I would expect nothing less from an African.

>You don't have to be white to identify with european culture.
It sounds like you're mostly white, so you cannot understand how untrue that is for a non-white person like me.

If you piss in a glass of wine it isn't wine anymore is it?

Your a dumb nigger. Nobody wants your disgusting genes. You are destroying the white race. As a mixed race child it is your duty to choose a side and die for it but you can not reproduce. You were a mistake born from jewish propaganda. Dedicate your life to the destruction of the jews to prevent more like you instead of doing the jews bidding.
All of your nigger children will be having sex with niggers anyway because white people don't want your nigger genes.

I like that we're doing something so stupid. Logical separation between that which is intrinsically linked, culture and genetics.. anthropology is the study of both biology and culture.

By having children you will already be forcing your identity problems on your children. You are not white. Your family will never be white.

Why would someone ruin a good glass of piss with wine?

>japan

That's unfair and also inaccurate. Interracial relationships are quite common.

>They won't truly be my children and I'll get no satisfaction
>My satisfaction is the greater good

I'm 80% European and 20% Indio and I accept that I am of a new ethnicity. Stp LARP'ing about things you are not. That said I am dating a redhead but at least I'm not full on half non-white nor am.i planning to move to Europe to LARP about being European.

>you will always be a sub human
What does it feel like?

Do not do this. You ARE the problem if you do. If you really felt for your Irish side, you wouldn't shit it up even further, and just wouldn't have kids.

Plus, the "bred out eventually" meme is retarded. This assumes an infinite supply of whites, which there certainly are not. Why do you think Brazil hasn't
t had the black bred out" yet? Or spain bred out the Moor? IT never happens like that.

Don't do any more damage than your mother already has.

t. another Irishman

>i hate being almost irish so I'll have kids that will also be almost irish who will also hate their parents
your children will never be irish
the truth never was very nice

You're not "half-Irish," you're just a nigger, if you pour water into diarrhea it doesn't become "half-water." If you want to be redpilled then either sterilize yourself or an hero, don't further corrupt the white race with your mudskin genes.

why would you have children? you'll only be further spreading your nigger genetics around.
>my numerous children
just like a nigger to be r-selective and have as many children as possible with no regard to quality. your children will have nigger dna and will therefore be niggers. i dont know if maybe you have trouble understanding because you're a subhuman, but you will not be helping the white race. integration of nigger dna into our gene pool is not something that we want. you can still contribute, but if you reproduce then you will be actively harming the white race as a whole

It's not impossible. Get a vasectomy, tell your wife you're sterile, convince yourself it's true and theres nothing you can do about it, get sperm donor babies from a white man. I know that's cuckoldry but it's the closest you can come to living a family life without resentment towards your kids when you can see the nig in their faces. I'm sorry you were born this way, user, but please don't inflict it on others.

They won't be for long. Race mixing is wrong. Being a mix you should never have children.
Life is unfair. Some people are born with better genes than others. All this dumb faggot wants to do is dilute the white race even more.

just become a based civic nationalist and stop thinking about race all the time since you can't change the cards you're dealt with in life

>I still don't quite get it user.
He realized he can never be Irish enough or black enough to fully belong to one of these groups and is only a tier above a white guy pretending to be Japanese for example. He desires to experience that belonging but is unable to and his parents don't even understand because they take their identities for granted.

My mother has been a coalburner all her life. Thankfully, my dad was white because she didn't want to let her father down. She has said to me many times she wishes me and my sister were black, she even has black baby dolls to play with, it's fucking creepy.

Thanks grandpa.

Will diluting the African side of your gene pool be enough to save your descendants from DEGENERACY? Less fine ou.

We are all given different lots in life. You shouldn't resign yourself to being only anything. If the young man of negro descent aspires to be a great man, he very well may be.

Except the fact that half blacks identify as black and the vast majority marry and have kids with other black people. What a shame your mom had kids with a bigger.

Your only solution is to die in battle for us. When the happening happens you will die a man and hero for us.

>t. 1/16th abbo
All four of my grandparents were immigrants from Europe buddy.

I'm 100% serious. I deal with township kaffirs regularly but I also know a bunch of intelligent blacks. How can they exist if their genes are so inferior?

don't be ashamed of ur identity, ur black ancestors also did noble things (like play bongo drums and run away from lions)

>half black
>half Irish

So you're all nigger then.

Jk OP I do feel for you, it's situations like the ones you find yourself is primarily why I'm against race-mixing in the first place. Keep your chin up lad.

>mixed
>race
pick one

Daily reminder this is what a 50% white person actually looks like.
Fuck off shit skin.

That's my point

Yeah, but I'm speaking on behalf of every black smart person that I knew and my great-grandfather. They both had it rough? Yeah. In the same way fatties have it bad, guys on wheelchairs, ugly people, dumb people, people born with just one arm. I mean, being human is always kinda harsh. No one knows really how hard it is to walk a mile in another man's shoe. Just turn that into your strength and you'll be fine.

My father is all white german blood and that was no better because he's a fucking worn out hippie irresponsible fool. I had to raise my own self. I would gladly trade my lack of a father for a cool black father, no shit.

Even 1/4 blacks still identify as black

>le civic nationalist
Go back to redit or stop posting. Civic nationalism is more retarded than communism.

No, he's just a cuck, they aren't his kids.

A lot of people have a problem with me saying I'll have kids with a white woman. That part of my original post wasn't serious, I've thought for a long time I'll just have kids with a mixed race woman. I have no intention of diluting the Irish people.

How many potatoes does one need to kill a bong?

>I was born a chicken
>I can still aspire and become a great musician if I try hard enough
>I am mentally retarded
>i'm going to have as many children as possible
Go fuck yourself reddit. You are retarded.

Just marry a half black girl

I'm not sure but I can tell you its zero to kill an Irishman.

>Hate my race mixing mother
>Hate myself because of the black side
>Decide that I should get racemixed kids
Sorry, you might be mixed race, but you're not redpilled. You could have been a bro, a true soldier of a better society, on our side...

Yeah, but given we're in America "half black" people are probably actually quadroons or less, given that there are way more blacks that look like those kids than like that mom. It's a testament to how dominant the nig genes are...

Lmao

>*nlgo
>race mixed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Being a mix you should never have children.

Or maybe you dumbasses should accept that the creation of new ethnicities happens all the time? For instance - Americans are just a bunch of euromutts mixed together , same with strayans, Canadians, and south Africans. They are a new ethnicity. Southerners are their own ethnicity within the US as well.

It's best to keep to your own but miscegenation is impossible to stop. Most "whites" in the US already have black in their line somewhere.

fuck an asian chick and start a new thing breh

I think I've just had a good idea, you ought to try and adopt fully-raced children (preferably white Irish in your case) and then not only are you avoiding inflicting an identity crisis the likes of yours on them, but you can also teach them why you should avoid race-mixing in the first place, from your position as an example.

Fuck off monkey.

50% white people look nothing like that

Moving to Jamaica is an option. That half-black "Finnish" singer from Bomfunk MC's moved there permanently.

Mixed people got fucked over by their parents poor decision. It's a shit situation to be in if you are actually a smart guy/gal.

Part of me wants to tell you "please don't dilute our bloodlines further", the other part of me is like "You were kinda left no choice and it sucks".

Best of luck.

>Conflates different breeds of man with trans-species
>Not even a good strawman
>Not even a correct ad hominem

If you can't debate, go get an education nigger.

I work with a girl who has Irish parents, was born in Ireland but grew up in the US.

I dont consider here Irish. Its not cultural or racial. Its both.

>All four of my grandparents were immigrants from Europe buddy.
Oh, sure. Of course they were. Yeah, we all believe that. Even if that is true there is a very high likelihood that you are a rape baby.

> Oh, race-mixing fucked shit up and produced a self-loathing person like me.

> I should do more race mixing.

Wow.

Who cares bud? Just find a girl with a nice set of genes and you won't fuck up your kids that bad. 50% black turns into 25% black in one generation.

If you hate yourself for being mixed race, you'll feel similarly about your kids for the same reason. Don't do that to them.

Sven is right and the digits confirm it

kek

This!

Yes your mother is a coalburning whore. But you know your place in the world and you got white genes. Make 3/4 whites and marry your kids to other whites. Fuck what others tell ya.

I won't hate them for being mixed race, if anything I'll pity them.

>americans are just euromutts
There is no such thing as an american, australian or Canadian race you fucking tard.
They are not a new ethnicity again, you are retarded.

Your a full of shit and its clear you have no idea what you are talking about. Stop posting and lurk more and maybe you will learn something.

>How can they exist if their genes are so inferior?

normal distribution

lol you're retarded. I never understood why you faggots come here begging white supremacist to accept you.

t. civic nationalist

>half-black
>stole from shops not once, not twice, but three times
Yep, you're officially a certified nigger.

>Supremacists
Over who? Ireland is my tribal land. Anyone who came here comes of their own free will and they should respect that Ireland belongs to us.

Germans have become a laughing stock.

Kill yourself