Éire/pol/ - This is our homeland! edition

youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/krZEfzKAhD4
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg
Like sub shill and share their vids.

Headlines:
>French foreigners being allowed to apply for refugee status
rte.ie/news/2017/0402/864620-refugees-rosslare-france/

>Paisley's phone was tapped by British intelligence
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/0402/864548-paisley-phone-tap/

>"Trust between gardaĆ­ and public undermined"
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0402/864595-garda-oloan/

>6 (((Teenagers))) from calais arrive in Ireland
thejournal.ie/teenagers-ireland-migrant-camp-3319817-Apr2017/

>The answer is simple: get rid of them!
thejournal.ie/migrant-children-in-care-ireland-3315467-Apr2017/

>Pest control finally called to deal with Leinster house
thejournal.ie/pest-control-leinster-house-3319932-Apr2017/

>More strike bollox
independent.ie/irish-news/further-pain-for-public-as-more-wildcat-strikes-loom-35585797.html

>Alright which one of you did this?
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-annoyed-kids-were-getting-a-treat-punched-ice-cream-seller-court-hears-35584789.html

>Kinahan cartel hit team roaming Dublin
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/dont-tackle-gangsters-alone-gardai-warned-in-cartel-hit-team-alert-35586523.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zZPqeyBCShQ
youtu.be/waUnNfpjOy8
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmid_5SXNw
nationalparty.ie/join/
youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk
youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8&t=4s
herald.ie/news/race-hate-gang-in-temple-bar-orgy-of-violence-27984181.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can have the north if you protect Gibraltar, how abouts we strike a deal?

youtu.be/zZPqeyBCShQ
youtu.be/waUnNfpjOy8
Will you help Justin Barrett take the scissors to the paper Irish and the Euro?

No tricks this time Anglo?

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmid_5SXNw

Based NEW VIDEO

I put it in the OP lad, it's so good

"This time"? Whatever do you mean, my alcohol addled acquaintance?

I saw you put it in the OP m9, but decided I should do my part in shilling it.

We must retake our position in the world, out shilling the jews once more with our "muh famine" rhetoric!
You know full well Nigel..

What will these sootfaced "refugees" get for breaking into a truck illegally trying to get into our country?

A pat on the back and citizenship.

And the worst part is they should be France or Italy's problem, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

>2017
>Not taking 30 seconds to join Ireland's only nationalist party
>literally why do you hate Ireland senpai?

nationalparty.ie/join/

These threads are pathetic and the lot of you need a good clatter upside your head tbqh

Cuckold

Who could be behind this post?

Are the National Party the /smug/ party?

It seems so

Yes

They are. Fuck it I'm a member, we are.

It's 2017 and if you're not ok with cat lady feminists in your schools teaching your kids about infanticide......

-

He is right, these threads are cringe, especially since it doesn't back the true nationalist party of Ireland (except when they're making headlines).

The NP are meme losers.

>the true nationalist party
I suppose you mean "Brits out Blacks in Fein"?

> true nationalist party of Ireland

Go to Brit pol then

Anyone have any good anti-repeal memes?

One lad shopped an IRA divis flats gun facing towards the protesters was cool meme.

Are there more of these gems?
Aye that was mine here you go pretty shit but glad it was remembered.

Any picture from a repeal rally works as an anti-repeal meme.

I want our garda's riot armour to have Celtic symbols on them, imagine a dying Cuchulain pattern in the middle of the breast plate.Mythology Boner.

Too nationalistic, might make immigrants feel unwelcome

Chink in the Garda haha.

Who gives a shit what immigrants feel, we aren't Sweden. We don't celebrate our Gaelic heritage enough, Western countries have no cultural feel to them anymore, symbols are important. I loved how in WW1 the different armies had amazing looking different uniforms which reflected their culture, now everyones armor is just copy and pasted. Makes me sad.

>Implying that's a bad thing

itwasajokelads.jpg

So who do we side with in the whole Gibraltar shite?

I know, i'm just making the point anyway. Because that actually would be the reaction of Irish cucks if anything in the form of Gaelic symbols on our authorities uniforms was implemented today.

''yeah, well the celtic spiral is totesa a form of evil nationalistic expression that we don't need in modern Orish society''

I don't see why there is any shite to begin with, so the bongs I guess.

Gibraltar itself. It's the people concerned not dick-waving politicians and governments that matter in these situations.

Post qt Garda womens. I'll start.

Whatever the population of Gibraltar wants. Not really something we should care about.

Tyrrelstown enjoying some cultural enrichment.

Be back in a bit lads, i'll go photoshop a few designs of a new Gaelic warrior inspired Army/Garda uniforms and i'll post them here.

The threads are cringey mainly for the IRA meme faggotry

>calling niggers out outright

There's hope yet, boys.

The Niggers are really becoming a problem. My friends dad was attacked by a drugged up African in Lucan Dublin, luckily my friends dad was stronger and beat the shit out of him and neighbour unleashed his German Shepard. When are we going to realize not all but a good amount of black Africans are useless scum.

Fuk u

I was shitposting earlier in favour of Spain but think I just want a happening desu. Would be /comfy/

RA memes are a bit of a laugh that's all it's just when people seem to think a stupid picture of the RA = support for Sinn Fein is when it gets fucking stupid
>60% unemployed african immigrants
Makes my blood boil

So what do we call the deportation team?An Irish version of ICE.

That FB page is full of crimes commited by Africans.

WTF is going on? why are we tolerating this, this is a very bad sign, this is how black ghettos start like in France and Sweden. Then once great towns turn into no go areas. We'll have to cop on.

Allah, you confuse me sometimes. Why did you create something as useless as the potatonigger?

Kys

>the lot of you need a good clatter upside your head tbqh

You're welcome to try.

Fucking NIGGERS. Dublin 15 and Balbriggan are the main shitholes. Look at the prices of houses in Balbriggan. They cost fuck all compared to most other places in Dublin. Wonder why.

Is this you?

bout time we annexed Derry

The Brits are distracted. We can get our counties back one at a time.

Fuck off UCD faggot.

A fun idea but I don't see us going far with our scorpion "tanks"

>Ukraine switched his proxy

Nigger genocide when. Shouldn't be a single one in Ireland.

I thought they did and called it "free Derry"

A high budget tin box desu

Nearly all of them came as bogus asylum seekers. Absolutely sickening to see them here.

Send them back to the shitholes from which they came.

Stop trying to make the National Party happen! It's not going to happen!

The only reason they are allowed stay in Ireland is because of college age feminists and Trinity College Nu males defending them.

Why are people so soft? Literally uppercut one of the cunts in the face and watch his nigger teeth fly out his fat lips. God, I hope they try it with me.

Could we buy some tanks/planes from the Russians?

It's not gonna happen with that attitude.

IRELAND DO YOU REALISE THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE NORTH ARE THE REASON THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NORTH?
>I WOULD THINK IT OBVIOUS AND YET I SEE POTATO NIGGERS CHATTING ABSOLUTE SHIT NON STOP ABOUT
MUH BRITISH TYRANNY
>NOONE
>AND I MEAN LITERALLY NOONE FROM THE MAINLAND WHO ISNT JUST WINDING YOU UP GIVES A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT NORTHERN IRELAND
>JUST TAKE IT
>WE DON'T CARE

Plastic Paddy checking in lads. Burn the UK and EU to the ground. From their ashes our Populist Empire shall rule the globe. youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk

Tanks are useless if you can't protect them from the air and some cunt just drops a bomb on them. Need some S-400s as well.

It was nice to see the Brits having to tell someone fuck off for a change :)

Remember that time a mob of Africans rampaged through temple bar a few years back attacking and beating every Irish person in sight and nearly beat a man to death.

Irish bros.

My my mother is from the small Irish town of Emo.
So im half mick.

Can any full mick who has been to blighty tell me why Ireland is better?

Memes aside.

This needs to happen but it won't
It's not just those sorts but dumb naive fucks who will use arguments like "sure didn't we go to America during the famine" or "sure didn't Irish people go all over the world" Just look at the cancerous comments on any news media threads and see the dopey egotistical retards falling over themselves to signal their virtue and use illogical arguments to defend mass immigration and multicultural faggotry.

Literally seething with anger at all the niggers, lads. SEETHING. Praying for the day one tries to start something with me.

NIGGERS HEROANBHJAFDBINAFMBKFHOKREOG

We know this, I don't think you realise we don't want it either until we can afford it.
Even if we could get a nice stockpile of cold war stuff on the cheap it would be good.
Less muslims and niggers

go to their website and become a member its free

And groups like the Irish refugee council (headed up a Brit)

youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8&t=4s

herald.ie/news/race-hate-gang-in-temple-bar-orgy-of-violence-27984181.html

Yes. I remember.

I heard there was a mass brawl between blacks and whites in Letterkenny a few weeks back outside a nightclub.

I did become a member, they're just taking their sweet time sending my membership pack.

It breaks my heart that there is even one in Donegal. Kill me.

Fair few shills tonight

Oh yes it will

I know yeah, the arguments made by these cucks that we somehow owe non Irish people something because of us emigrating during the famine is the most retarded argument ever put forth in favour of mass immigration.

A sign that we are doing something right

Letterkenny is full of non whites nowadays not just niggers. Buncrana and Carndonagh are getting 30 refugee families in may too.

never heard about this fucking scum

what'll be your weapon of choice for the race war, lads?

What the FUCK is wrong with this country? This is what I hate about this shit. They literally won't stop until we are all fucking dead. They won't just put them in cities (not that they even belong there). They're hellbent on putting them in rural towns with nobody in them. They want us all gone. This is a JOKE. My ancestors didn't fight and die for this shit. I am triggered beyond belief tonight.

Yeah. It's a farce. Literally going around targeting whites. Unreal.

Me little armalite of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

WAR SOON

What pisses me off most is they use words like we or us when they are on about the millions of Irish who went to North America even though none of us in Ireland are the descendants of those emigrants.