Don't take it

Total red pill, truth revealed.

That depends.
Is cyanide a redpill?

don't dirty him with association to this niggardly board

It's called the black pill

>nihilism
>redpill

Nihilism is the exact fucking reason for SWJ, Niggerloving, nuclear family decay, refugee crisis and etc. All this bullshit comes from people escaping the void we are left from abolishing religion and dominant ideologies. You don't have to be a master-philosopher to realize Life is full of suffers and you need a mental spine to bear it

Why do normies love Islam so much? Because it is the exact opposite of nihilism - your every thought is pregoverned. Normies rebel. They have no choice. It's either suicide, either rebelion.

We, "Redpillers", on the other hand, rebel against normies rebellion AND Islam. We create our own culture, want you or not. Aren't we all agree traditional wife worth more than mindless whore? Don't we value an actual art before modern one? Realize the cancerous notions of islam and try to counter it? That's called "beliefs". We may disagree at some points, but most of the topics are out of discussion. For example if white genocide a good thing or not.

Until we stop being chaotic set of ideas and organize ourselves to put a name to our culture, develope ideas and follow them, we fail to defeat normies and islam.

Explains why cuckswede government claims not to have a culture, integrate mudslims and worship rap music, isn't it?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA

(((Nihilism)))

Existentialism is.

nihilism is the biggest cop out, being depressed is all you'll get out of that

>Escapes society
>"with 5 thousand km ahead of him, he's heading towards certain death"

Amazing Redpill. Let's all collectivly go into ocean and die, leaving our women to mudslimes.

Fuck you, defeatist.

You should have a (You), Hans
I don't know where this nihilistic cancer comes from, I suspect /leftypol/ is behind it somehow

Nihilism is the transitional pill to the red pill, not the red pill itself.

Nihilism promises freedom by decieving motto "Nothing is true; everything is permitted". However, the freedom nihilism provides can be summorized in a word "FROM". Freedom FROM morals, duties, honor and so on. But the freedom we should really seek as human beings is "FOR". Freedom FOR inventions, courageous steps, self-realization and happiness.

So here we are. Stuck with freedom from opression, discrimination and gender roles. Missing the freedom for the free speech.

Nihilism comes from people being fed up with genocides under the slogan of a better future. Religious atrocities. We though they are the root of evil. But things are way beyond good and evil.

The solution? Uknown. Perhaps pursuit of culture and beauty.
Sorry for putting this mess on you, Loui. I just had to speak up. Isn't it funny, that free speech finds refugee in an anonym imageboard for asocials?

Don't worry lad, I'm reading a lot of books on the subject currently and it's very interesting indeed.
What's more, the man freed from God, the King, the Father and even Nature is slave to a whole new sets of consumerist needs. Man is now slave from cigarettes, alcohol, televion, Mac Donald's, sexual degeneracies, etc... So to all you leftists twats here praising the hedonistic nihilist way of life, remember that you are groomed to become cattle

Nihilism is nothing but a black hole that leads to chaos and depression

Nihilism is the biggest bluepill you could possibly find.

According to James Clapper, yes.

Yes. Nihilism strips everything from you, but you are cleansed from the truth. Its gives you the opportunity to start anew, with your own sense of purpose.

So the mental state ive been struggling with for the past 15 years is actually the redpill?

Guess ill just kill myself now then.

Wow, Nihilism really is misunderstood..

My advice to you, if it's not too late, is to avoid the black pill. Stay away from nihilism. Once you step through that door, there's no turning back. No offer from the machines to blue pill you back again.
The only thing that will bring you momentary relief will be the misery of others. Nihilism is a curse. The story of the garden of Eden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil, will finally reveal its truth to you, and you'll wish you more than anything that you could be reborn in ignorance.
Do not take the black pill.

>implying that penguin is a nihilist
>implying that penguin isn't answering the call of the Mountains of Madness

Just in case this isn't bait, the problem with nihilism is its progression.

> be encumbered by shitty modernist ideologies
> be preoccupied by unimportant trivialities
> arrive at nihilism (whether through the left or the right)
> abandon unimportant trivialities
> abandon important values, concepts, heuristics, relationships, etc. at the same time
> feel better because of having expunged the modernist ideology
> eventually feel empty having abandoned all the good stuff too
> realize that suicide is just as good an outcome as anything else
> be too pussy to commit suicide
> turn to things that immediately physically comfort/distract in order to dull the emptiness
> effectively become a hedonist and commit slow-motion suicide through over indulgence

That is what most fags mean when they say "nihilism", an excuse for their own shitty behavior. That's why, as an ideology, it should be at most a transitory state. But since the best possible outcome is to achieve the sort of overman status that Nietzsche himself even failed to achieve, my belief is that is is best avoided all together.

Flowchart somewhat related (although I think it is flawed).

No.

This, its the 'redpill' to the destruction of society from the inside out

I try not to, but it seems like civilization and all that has been accomplished isn't going to mean anything on a planet that is literally dying under the weight of 7.5 billion human beings.

Most on /pol don't seem to understand that climate change is big deal because it endangers every ecosystem on Earth, with no other life on the planet humans cannot survive. We are in the midst of the Sixth Great Extinction.

I want what most people want, a beautiful family to call my own and some property to call my own. But even that seems to now be a pipe dream for a millenial such as myself.

The problems that are currently plaguing society don't disappear, they take generations to correct and I don't think that Western civilization has that kind of time any longer. Most of the world is already seeing the local weather patterns change; shorter winters, longer, dryer summers.

I just don't see the future as this technological utopia that normies see, I see a dystopian hell hole where most are struggling just to survive.

The final redpill is Christian Existentialism. Read Fear and Trembling and then Either/Or

Checked