What motivates the normal fag to come here and ruin everything with his political opinions?

What motivates the normal fag to come here and ruin everything with his political opinions?

I enjoy pissing off Drumpftards

Fpbp

do you atleast get paid for it?

I get paid in virtual salt

Did you prep the bull already, Lars?

So no.

it's not their differing opinions that ruin it, it's their exceptionally low level of discourse that ruins it.

I'd say that's worth it

>Drumpftards
I immediately ignore posts that contain this, it's so low energy and makes the person saying sound like a whiny College Bernie supporter.

>waaaaah dont disrupt my echo chamber!!!! my political ideology is meant to stay between neets on an anime website!!!!

this

I only come here for the spicy memes. I don't really give a single hoot about politics. I just enjoy watching the fireworks.

>Drumphtards
Add an ifunny watermark to this word and you can physically manifest cancer cells.

to steal content just to get some upvotes in r/dankmemes

just kikery 101

Welcome newfriend to this site called Sup Forums!
If you actually lurk moar here you would know that there is always political discussion between different ideologies, and no it is not always
>BTFO LMAO
>HOW WILL X EVER COMPETE
this is not Sup Forums, this is nu-Sup Forums, aka, redditors and newfags like yourself that come here just to shitpost. Here's a tip, try reading through the threads rather than just looking at the memes and posting your own pepe

Can we retire this fpbp shit too? It's fucking this sites equivalent of an up vote

As long as you follow the golden rule of all boards, NO shitposting, than there is nothing wrong with inhaling some dankness.

Belief is the ratio of time invested between potential investments, and people get really fucking touchy when you fuck with their biggest belief.

I'd say they come here and shit up the place due to their carefully cultivated environment that made sure they only had one, maybe two highly controlled things to believe in at most.

Engaging them as usual with factual information and unrelenting dedication to shitpost is enough, the more time they invest here the more their investment ratio will level out until the minimal requirement for belief is failed and they are excommunicated from their group of liberal faggot normies.

Pretty ironic to say this in Sup Forums of all places

So many tears

Well now that Sup Forums is discussed on buzz feed and vice articles and stuff it's le edgy cool maymay center to come to

The lefties wanna troll the DRUMPF rural and suburban retards

The righties wanna collect ebic pepay memes for teh lulz

You can tell who the normies are when they complain about ugh why is there so much anime in this board??

I'm making multiple accounts and derailing T_D. They take the bait as easily as they do here. They cannot resist not responding. We need to do something about them lads.

The nature of chaos is to destroy everything but what is strong enough to survive in the chaos.

The politically incorrect maelstrom is a wonderful place to peer into the minds of humans.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>initiating fpbp: removed meme counter measure

>Le grumpf btfo XD!!!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU HOW I THINK AMERICA SHOULD BE

On another note why are leafs such bad posters ?

Every real Canadian I've met hasn't been this autistic