Why does Sup Forums defend Assad?

Why does Sup Forums defend Assad?

bump

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums BTFO

PRAISE KEK

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Because he is actually fighting the terrorist organizations that attack our western societies.

Ti petuh e mudak, e ya ebal mat tvoyu v rot.

Samefagging and self-checking. Is this a leaf proxy-posting?

America supports Syrian """rebels""" (aloha snackbars) who are just varying shades of ISIS' black standard.

And by America, I mean the American-Zionist fundamentalist alliance, of course.

Is this guy really a monster?

CIA, you need to hire better shit posters/ interns on foreign proxys

He pisses off the jews

How does that make him a good person. If one gangster shoots another gangster, that first man is still a gangster.

Assad kills terrorists and civilians alike. He attacks ISIS not because he hates their evil but because they are a threat to his power.

yes

pic related

How does that make Assad a good guy?

why are we creating a power vacum for terrorists to take over?

did you fools seriosuly think "MUH DEMOCRACIES" would take root in Syria?

or be able to hold onto power?

Assad is a malevolent dictator holding the lid on worse things

>assad is a malevolent dictator
exactly
>holding a lid on worse things
Kind of, yeah, but he's also creating them. He represents secularism is Syria and he's probably ISIS' number 1 recruiting tool.

There are moderate conservative muslims aplenty in the area that don't like ISIS but fundamentally can't support a man like Assad. Sort of like all the conservatives in the USA who voted Trump not because they liked him but because his fundamental ideals fit theirs so much more closely than Hillary's.

There's no excuse for defending Assad.

so Conservatives in the US should revolt?

funny, its always the Trump supporters calling for that, conservatives wouldnt,

only a Clinton or GOP RINO would think that

the American right is three factions

Better than the alternative

ISIS exists beyond Syria, its around the world

you give too much credit to Assad for their recruitment efforts

take a look at Tunisia and Libya, their friends in Nigeria, and the phillipians

and what about Al Qaeda?

Nobody gives a fuck about whether Assad is "good" or not, you retarded dipshit. This isn't your saturday morning cartoon where the evil cackling villain has to be defeated by the goody-two-shoes heroes. This is the real world, with realpolitik. If the choice is between Assad and ISIS, the choice is Assad every single time. If he has to blow up 491823985 hospitals filled to the attic with sweet innocent 3 year olds to get the job done, then so be it.

because we aren't monsters.

Wait you think not voting Trump is revolting? I wasn't saying anything about what Americans should do, just giving a comparison of why moderates have no one to turn to, but that's fucking crazy.

It exists more in Syria and Iraq than anywhere else. There's a reason Turkey (99% Muslim) doesn't have such problems.

>No one cares if Assad is good
Yes they do. What a stupid thing to say.

>If the choice is between Assad and ISIS
For someone accusing me of having simple views you have an incredibly simple view of the world

Al Qaeda is also in Syria.....

so?

international law.
we either all play by the agreed apon rules or no one is safe

>you have an incredibly simple view of the world
And you proceed not to make any valid case except
Gaddafi, Saddam and Assad might be dictators, but they were keeping fundamentalists in check. Gaddafi died and Lybia became a shithole. Saddam died and islamic fundamentalism was never more prevalent in the middle east. If Assad should fall, there would be no one to keep ISIS at check. Remember, what is now known as ISIS, were originally associated with the FSA, which were armed and funded by the US. Assad is no flower, but is a lesser evil than the alternative. And no, killing civilians is not an argument. It's a fucking civil war, there are no rules in a civil war and civilians will forever be the biggest casualty in ANY war.

Syria has three choices

support Assad

allow ISIS/AQ to take over

support rebels cooperating with al qaeda that will not be able to hold onto power or territroy, creating a power vacum

not even factoring in Russia

if this is going to be done right then Turkey/ Saudis need to come in and openly take over, maybe with a deal to give Assad Asylum, but you just cant come out and say that can you?

Assad and his goverment collapse, what happens then faggot?

>if this is going to be done right then Turkey/ Saudis need to come in
I take it you don't know who sends money and arms to the rebels.

Because Trump voters are C U C K E D from beginning to end. If Donnie takes his orders from Vlad, they feel they must too.

that why I emphasized openly

maybe Jordan?

This image trying to say Trump is a floating turd?

Anyone that kills muslims, is A.O.K in my book.

No, the goverment needs to stay.

Fuck off reddit shills. We need the ponny fuckers back

The middle east is just a shitshow. Muslims need to be contained, but you can't contain them through humane means.

but if Assad is the root cause of ISIS recruitment (which i dont really buy) then according to the people who know it all, having him step aside but the government staying in place would remove the need to support the rebels and would cripple ISIS recruitment (yeah...right) a two for one deal

are anti assad people really still pro regime change? When has that ever worked? If we just HAVE to kill other countries leaders shouldn't we start with north korea? Not to mention Assad has no competition and wins elections by millions of votes.

Could they be more cringey with their comments?

he's not a shining beacon of morality, but i'd take him over ISIS or generalized anarchy any day of the week

He's better than ISIS and the "moderate" rebels

>better a pony fucker than you [fucking shill]
Asad is an asshat all sandbaggers are but he kills ISIS created by obunga and the nation builder neocons that never get it right rather spend the money on other things like your mother's held drugs

because Saddam, Gaddafi and aftermath in Iraq and Libya.

"He evil" is not good enough. You have to ask the question, "compared to what?"

is this the face of a bad man?

Because the entire middle east is filled with rabid psycho islamists and Assad represents enforced civilization, secularism, order and sanity to keep that in check.

Also, "defend" in this context means "not accept the forced removal of"

You can look at Libya to see the Western+Saudi agenda.

>but we didn't know what would happen

Gadaffi laid out a detailed plan in his phonecalls with Tony Blair on exactly what would happen if he was removed with extremism and refugees etc. and it's happening as he said. The West knew.

>If assad should fall there will be no one to keep ISIS in check
Ok how powerful do you people really think ISIS is? They can't even defeat Assad.

Who is Syria? Assad? Who has these three choices? I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Probably a lot of nasty shit, I dunno. What does that have to do with supporting Assad and defending his horrible actions?

Because sandniggers need a strong man to keep them at least partially under control. Removing Assad will hand Syria to the Islamic State. I don't give a shit if they live or die but I would rather them not banding together with the other shitheads.

>who is syria

hue hue "muh semantics"

Assad would not be in power at this point if it were not for Russian intervention, and Western backed rebels, who would STILL not be in power right now

what if a deal was struck to have the current Syrian government remain but assad step asside, maybe with asylum in Russia, and a Syrian from Assads regime finishing the job

because you said Assad is the key driving force of ISIS recruitment

I regret that I ever did. I did at the time because I wanted to see Trump win, but Wikileaks seems to only target America for the most part. That being said, there does seem to be a lot of bad hombres in the deep state who do America more harm than good, so I'm a bit ambivalent.

It's not something I would ever consider doing myself though. Leaks don't seem to do anything good in the grand scheme of things.

>If assad should fall there will be no one to keep ISIS in check
>Ok how powerful do you people really think ISIS is? They can't even defeat Assad.

Holy fucking kek.

You alright Kraine? Russians getting to ha?

oops, I thought it said Assange.

>There's a reason Turkey (99% Muslim) doesn't have such problems.
because they fund them

good goy, our greatest ally needs all the help it can get to destabilize its neighbors and take their territory. assad is a scoundrel for not ceding greater israel's land to god's chosen people, truly worse than hitler.

Then why is Hezbollah so hated on Sup Forums?

Because you can't defend the moderate durkas and extreme derkas

Assad at least had a semblance of a secular state

hes against jewish power

>civil war
>niggers terror bombing and taking entire cities as hostages
>people die like in every modern conflict due to the force of the destruction weapons used
>hhuur dur hhow ccan you ssupport asssaadd durrrr he killing people we should let isis take over haaha

also sage

Who the hell implied Assad is a nice guy? The point is that he is not a jihadist and that the jihadists America is supporting by proxy in order to balkanize the region would be just as bad if not worse as governors in addition to being openly hostile toward the West.

The much more pertinent question is how you can defend our foreign entanglement with no popular mandate whatsoever.

god your all so fucking dumb
tldr eli5: euro monarchs, vatican, and bank families are woekong together to install a nwo bank in every country.

they use jews as front men. the jews own american policy. america goes to war with cointries that dont have or exile their central bank.

usa does not meddle unless they dont have a bank.

syria and iran are basically all thats left.

trump hates the federal reserve and so should you!!! support assad - he wont allow usury banks!'!!

I could care less about Assad.

syria general needs to fuck right off back to Sup Forums
im glad muslims are trying to make a good country for themselves so refugees can go away though

you cant be helped

how would you handle it if you ruled over a country and jihadists took over entire cities and situated themselves in the sturdiest buildings, like say hospitals?

what would be your next step?

just let the extremists stay there and maybe even take over more land?

>trump hates the federal reserve and so should you!!! support assad - he wont allow usury banks!'!!
He actually believes this! The absolute madman!

He is better than ISIS and literally has done nothing wrong except challenge the petrodollar and be aligned with Iran.

Yet Israel and Obama's major focus was removing him.

i would fuck their theology

you cant explain that!

>How does that make him a good person. If one gangster shoots another gangster, that first man is still a gangster.
let the gangster rule shit mountain.

Otherwise you have to police the whole subcontinent. Oh wait that is exactly what the globalists have been wasting America's blood and treasure doing.

Hey Ukraine fag

>why sadam hussien survived the sniper crosshairs in desert storm 1

that euro was too shiney for him tho

>Hezbollah
>Hated on Sup Forums
lurk more or go back to red.dit

hes not jewish

>Assad loses
>despotic crypto-jihadists runs the new Syria
>???
>profit

That's american diplomacy for you.

>remove Assad
>create new Afghanistan
PROFIT

>crypto-
no

because we know who the opposition is?

>moderate conservative muslims

You fucking moron. Have you learned nothing? Those don't exist.

Because he stands for arab secular nationalism, and thats very important to me because it stands in the way of ZOG. Which is the same reason that I favor how Russia deals with foreign affairs much better than I do our own meddlings. I believe that the very existence of Israel is a crime because it gives jewish criminals such as Lucky Larry Silverstein refuge.

Assad is a threat to Israel!

bomb the evil white anti-semetic babies!!

Assad has stockpiles of WMD!!!

>Israel taking over Jordan

intellectual lightweight on the scene everyone