Berkeley beaner kills teacher or using wrong gender pronoun

vidmax.com/video/154596-Latino-Studies-major-at-Berkley-stabs-woman-to-death-for-using-wrong-pronouns

>latino studies major heavily involved in the queer student movement

the left is producing homegrown terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow
youtube.com/watch?v=rUdxCj7IKCY
unz.com/isteve/buzzfeed-on-the-berkeley-pronoun-crisis-was-alleged-nonbinary-stabber-pablo-they-gomez-done-a-disservice
vidmax.com/video/154596-Latino-Studies-major-at-Berkley-stabs-woman-to-death-for-using-wrong-pronouns
youtube.com/watch?v=A4GFAjX62Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>faggot has mental issues

wowee what a shocker

>the left is mentally ill
The sooner people figure it out the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow

I think you meant to say "homogrown"

>first homicide of the year in berkeley

wow one crazy fuck killed someone in what is being regarded as "unusually brutal" for the area

surely this liberal hub is a breeding ground for terrorists!

> Deputies led a kicking and screaming Gomez from the courtroom after a brief meeting with Arroyo.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for the meeting between Judge "Muh Pronouns" and defendant "No, MY Pronouns."

What a pussy ass reason to kill someone. Seriously, pronoun?

Someone tweet this ti JBP and remind him the the far right DOES NOT START CONFLICTS, it's always the left that starts shit.

oh wow! better than a cup of coffee

>persecuted minority student rightfully obliterates a bigoted White bitch
FTFY

they're on to you wingnuts

I'M NAWT DOIN' IT

youtube.com/watch?v=rUdxCj7IKCY

LIBERALS ARE TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE

XHE DINDU NUFFIN

these pronoun people need to be locked up in a mental ward

Since when do normies unironically hate kikes? The fuck kind of alternate timeline did I wake up to?

Holy shit...

DUES VULT TIME, MOTHER FUCKERS...

wtf i love Berkeley now

>Berkeley

Really is the shittiest school in America

>human garbage offing human garbage

good

Bump for:
Ground Control to Major Comm.

If you respect diversity then maintain it communist dirt.

Berkley has apologized to the Queer community on behalf of their former professor.

>beaner
looks like a jew to me

>berkeley
>normies

Well look at that. The terrorist libtards don't even like the Jews. I wonder what (((they))) are gonna do about that.

Maybe remove funding? Maybe... oh wait. We already have OP, don't we? I'm expecting more (((riots))) now, that result in the """college""" getting shut down.

It's funny. Why did Jews ever think SOROS, the jew-killer, would allow his school to teach anything positive about Israel?

I don't feel like partaking in such mental delusions but to assume I give a fuck about your pronouns, and to also assume I'll correctly guess them, is so strange.

>latino studies major
What is there to fucking study? How to jump fences and collect welfare?

Lefties hate Israel.

Not trying to be that guy but we all start shit left and right. Iraq is still pretty fresh

Found the spic. You can't hide from me Jose.

They unironically study how "latinos" have been oppressed by whites in the last century and a half or so due to colonization and the american supported coups during the cold war, as well as how latinos have a right to come to america and get gibs.

Not even joking. That's all they teach. That and how to justify it using marxist/post-modernist doctrine.

there aren't any spics in england
we have arabs and niggers

Kekd

Buzzfeed wrote an article about how the murderer's gender pronouns should be respected and that right-wingers who siezed on this case are the real evil people

I won't link you to the Buzzfeed article because fuck them but here's a good analysis:
unz.com/isteve/buzzfeed-on-the-berkeley-pronoun-crisis-was-alleged-nonbinary-stabber-pablo-they-gomez-done-a-disservice

It doesn't matter the context or arguments of the situation. Whatever issue it may be leftists just side with what ever side is higher on the "oppressed" and "minority" hierarchy. Muslims are higher on that than Jews therefore they side with them.

>Mjoaring in Latino Studies
This is why college shouldn't be free

Emperor Maximillian did nothing wrong.

Only a spic would say that Paco.

Hey could you guys tone it down with the hate? We got Trump elected and now it's time to unite for the greater good! I know tons of Mexican, black, and transgender trump supporters!

kek. Israel hated more than ISIS. cant make that up.

>Murder over pronouns

The famous American Intelligentsia

The kikes have been working for decades to funnel all anti-Semitic sentiment onto their left-wing useful idiots. It's a meme designed to gaslight anyone who awakens on the JQ into the leftist movement. This is also why Zionism is shilled so hard to conservatives. The last thing the kikes want is a revival of anti-semitism on the right.

>being trans is not a mental illness. Why don't you believe me goy?

The left is mentally ill as fuck and anyone trying to debate with those tards needs to realize it's fucking pointless.

>Israel is a thief in the night
>and thief in the day

Dayum senpai

maybe you were right that it's unwise to link buzzfeed... I was gonna archive but never mind.

As a professor, she should of known what the correct pronouns for her students were. After years of being forced to stay in the closet, not able to marry etc... and you people wonder WHY someone oppressed snapped? Don't get me wrong this should have no happened and killing someone is wrong but throwing this person in jail and ruining their life is not a real solution. 2 wrongs don't make a right

Looks like a spic wanting an easy excuse to kill more than anything else. Maybe his low iq beaner arse thought he'd get away with it. Well, he'll become a girl in prison for sure, with lots of juicy BBC.

If I remember correctly, he didn't kill her for not using his pronouns. He killed her because he's mentally ill and she rebuffed his advances.

However, he was demanding to be called 'they' by the justice system, and his friends hopped on social media to attack news outlets that were calling him 'him'. They were posting shit like "wow, so yeah, they killed a woman, but that's no excuse to misuse their pronouns".

Berkeley people were on board with adhering to his pronouns even after he was proven to be a murderous mentally ill faggot.

cracker

We could do the whole Chris Farley and Adam Sandler back and forth thing. Or you can keep your thoughts to yourself or on t_d.

I know this is bait but as a tranny i think the ponoun thing is rediculous. If you look like a girl people call you she, if you look like a guy they call you he. If you look like someting in between they can call you they. Its that fucking simple.

Pronouns dont belong to a person, they are how OTHER PEOPLE identify you. You dont get to police the thoughts of others.

>someone who murders someone for making an innocent mistake should be allowed to live free in society to keep killing people for making innocent mistakes

tumblr has gone too far

Why is it so hard to use the right fucking pronoun?

there's a 6x8 safe space waiting for him

Well the death penalty is sill constitutional in California if I remember correctly.

Really gives me mixed feelings about Soros.

Berkeley is a breeding ground for white, anti whites who yell and scream a lot of nonsense that they don't actually follow in their daily lives.

Such people are more likely to be cheer leaders for terrorists more than actual terrorists. They blame white males for either all or almost all of the worlds crimes, by default.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

I didn't say they should just be let go. They should have to attend a few anger management classes and see a therapist once a month for a year. If the therapist thinks they are a risk to society than we bring the anger management classes back

wow

Thank you. If you want to be called 'she', you better be putting in a whole hell of a lot of effort to pass. And I mean that you better fucking fool me, otherwise I'm calling you 'he'.

If your goal is to live as a woman, then that entails convincing other people that you're a woman. When I had long hair, I'd sometimes be mistaken for a woman - probably the ugliest woman on earth, but they just saw the hair and thought that's what I was. Anyway, if I got called 'she', or 'maam', or 'miss', I'd just speak to them, and they'd realize i'm a male. They'd apologize, but I'd just say "no worries, I have long hair, it happens."

I didn't get all incredulous about it.

this

Pls stop lying/omitting truths in posts. And pls actually read the God damn source.

1. There's no actually evidence to suggest that pronouns were the motivation.
2. The deceased victim wasn't a professor at Berkley. She was an elementary school teacher.

>murder is ok if youre offended

this is peak political correctness

Really? When I was there it seemed like a breeding ground for bums and asian students.

The good news is that nothing of value was lost with her death, the degenerates are tearing each other apart.

Why the fuck would spics fly to the uk when commiefornia and gay border texans welcome them with open arms.

>Gomez preferred to be called "they" rather than "he."

How the fuck are other people supposed to know you're mentally insane? I mean really? They?

Good.

How did such a prestige school become a shit hole? Seriously how do you slip so far in 4 years? What happened? Was it all the affirmative action letting brainless idiots in?

>poor girl was French

She probably didn't even understand the Anglo-pronoun bullshit.

>What is there to fucking study? How to jump fences and collect welfare?

They learn how to haggle with coyotajes

Ze dindu nuffin

So if you happen to smell i guess it's ok for people to start calling you smelly ass or mr. Stinky shit

This. Yeah, he killed her for a different reason, but he IS making a stink about his retarded pronouns, and Berkely retards are backing him.

That guy is mexican? He looks *just like* Mark Zuckerberg.

>I kind of agree with your point that ISIS is cut too much slack by liberals, but this experiment is flawed:
Anyone who knows the Cal campus recognizes those locations, and knows that the students walking past them are totally different. The first part is near Sather Tower where he flies the ISIS flag, and many Cal students wouldn't know what an ISIS flag looks like unless if they follow foreign affairs closely. You can see in the video that there are a lot of business and engineering-type students walking past, who have no interest in politics or time for political debates. They have that expression that I remember well of seeing what appears to be a nut and staring straight past him like he's a leper. Every rational Cal student develops this poker face after a semester or two in Berkeley.
The second part is at Sproul Plaza, on the Mario Savio Steps, which is a designated political rant space. It is right next to Telegraph Ave, so all the freaks walk by that spot, many of whom aren't Cal students. Those who are Cal students are the ones majoring in the more liberal-activist studies that you imagine when you visualize a "Berzerkely" student. You can see them in the video with pink hair, or the international students talking in accented english.
Make both locations the same for each flag, and the results will be a lot less different. More negative responses to the ISIS flag at Sproul plaza, fewer to the Israel flag at the Camponile.

Well, there's a difference between an insult and correct pronouns. If you're a man, I'm calling you 'he, him'. That's how pronouns work, and it's part of our language, which is our reality.

If I stink, it's okay to tell me I stink, and I'll do what I can to remedy it. If I say "hey dude, you're actually a man" will you stop dressing like a woman? Didn't think so.

Well...yeah. That way I know I'm stinky and can go take a shower and resolve the problem rather than getting incredulous about it. Seems simple, no?

American jews absolutely hate Israel.
You need to realise that zionist jews are crypto fascists that take advantage of the rest of the world because it's too stupid to stop them
And progressive jews are 99% useful idiots that maintain positions of power through nepotism with 1% using the rest.
They hate each others guts but they will still never betray the tribe.

>ou better be putting in a whole hell of a lot of effort to pass
I guess im lucky enough to pass. I dont think iv been called he other than by my parents in the last.... 2+ years maybe?

Sometimes genetics can really fuck you over and theres no chance of ever passing. I feel sorry for those people but as trannies we make up less than 0.1% of the population so splitting hairs about our woes is kind of silly.

BDS has been around a long time

>israel flag
OY VEYY

im sending my boys in 10 minutes.

What the fuck! Cut his dick off...oh wait.

Another liberal snuffed out by the people they fight for, pottery.

Yes. If someone smells bad its ok to call them stinky 100%.

Finally I was wondering when one of them would finally do something like this. You seriously couldn't write a better story. Hispanic male murders a popular teacher in Berkeley "Hug it out" California because someone didn't respect his pronouns.

This is a fucking gift.

They tapped into their roots. Berkeley didn't just become this. This is Berkley at its core.

True.

I mean, we have a few mtf trannies here in town who clearly didn't transition until very late in life. One of them is also super tall. They don't pass, but they make an effort and if I were to address them, I would make an effort to use female pronouns. But I can't promise I won't accidently forget when I'm in a hurry or distracted. That's just honest human error, if you can't deal with that, then your life will be very difficult, I guess.

Or you could go around stabbing people.

>vidmax.com/video/154596-Latino-Studies-major-at-Berkley-stabs-woman-to-death-for-using-wrong-pronouns
not mentally ill

hahaha looks like coal burner degenerate drug addict (who is also elementary school teacher) and nothing of value was lost. Ptobably did a favour to all those little kids she 'taught' maybe they will get a porper teacher this time

So you guys basically want to live in a world full of Australians shitposting in real life

>leftism is not a mental issue
he literally stabbed someone over gender pronouns. It's leftism ,not his mentalhealth to blame.

did they just spout some quantum physics bullshit real quick there?

but im pretty sure its that line of logic they all feed from it, though. the everythigns made from nothing crap, and fades in and out of existenceshit thing, which i think is what they where saying aboutg go-gurt.

so watch some sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=A4GFAjX62Yg

no I wanna go through life smelling like shit cuz someone is afraid to hurt my feefees. fuck outta here.

underrated

Here is the loon with tom steyer and jerry brown.