Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims when Muslims hate the Jews?

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims when Muslims hate the Jews?

idk

Because they can't even manage their own societies and communities and kill anyone that insults Allah and stones women to death for adultry.

Sunnis and Shia hate each other as well. Doesn't mean I don't want them to both have the same fate.

Because an enemy of my enemy doesn't make us friends.

the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend

I don't like Muslim presence and Jewish influence in our nations. Not much problem with them or what they do in their part of the world.

>Why dose Sup Forums hate shitskins when shitskins hate shitskins

>pro-muslim post
>911
kek

Everyone hates the jews. sage

Because Sup Forums is filled with good goyim nowadays.

Muslims are just poor jews. They are the exact same. Why would anyone that hates one not hate the other?

Sup Forums is literally a Jewish board.
Fuck off Fatima

Damn Hungry

>Why doe Sup Forums don't muslims AND jews because they are both semites and are represented in the Zionist Lobby and the Oil Arab Kings Lobby both set to destroy the West and throw them against each other in order to restore the balance and allow civilization to regrow

I don't know man, who knows, really.

>they fuck kids and goats
>they basically worship the same god as the Jews
>the Jew god they worship caters to the whims of a schizophrenic pedophile that ruined the based middle east forever

>totally not jidf

You should work on your english m8

This.

And just because we Europeans have hated Jews longer doesn't negate the fact that Europe has been invaded by Muslim armies several times over the last 1500 years.

Your logic is flawed. It's possible to hate more than one group of people

Final redpill is that nobody is against islam or their culture. I don't give a fuck if they throw gays from rooftops or stone adulterers. It's a proud culture that won't allow degeneracy and it's the most redpilled religion next to being a christian fundamentalist.

We are only against western cucks and kikes who weaken and demoralize west so much that muslims take the bait and get the idea that they can come and invade us. For me, anyone who seeks to invade my people is an enemy and needs to be defeated from our lands. War is war, but war can also followed by peace.

Once kebab has sent back from europe, I'd actually co-operate with them to purge the kikes completely and send them to their containment box that is Israel, only this time with no american shekels and fancy war toys to play with.

idk

Jidf are fucking plebs

Sup Forums doesn't hate Jews anymore. Sup Forums has realized that Jews are infinitely preferable to muslim sand niggers. And Sup Forums is right.

>exposing her neck
fucking haram she needs to be lashed 50 times

to be fair everybody hates the jews. if we just applied "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" with such a broad brush, we would be literally incapable of fighting for white interests in any capacity

t. shariablue

It's possible both.

The only ones who like kikes or sandniggers are from the_donald.

ethiopia is majority christian tho

>Once kebab has sent back from europe, I'd actually co-operate with them to purge the kikes completely
although this seems to be an decent idea at face value, it'd be geo-strategically unwise to embolden and/or help kebab theocracies militarily speaking. The west doesn't need the shitskins' help to liquidate jews, it would literally take a weekend.

Why can't we hate them both?

Jews are the aids that leaves you open to deadly infections

>theres no AIDS in somalia
I bet if you showed the same graph in south america then the whole continent would be AIDS free save for nigger argentina

your digits answered your own question on why we hate you both

I hate all the religions equally.
Religion is the ultimate bluepill.

by official numbers

>there's no gays in Iran
you bought that too i guess, didn't you useful idiot?

I hate everyone here for being an unoriginal bunch of faggots

Because hatred should never be utterly focused.

It is given as deserved, and I don't see Europe being buried in waves of Israeli immigrants, Jews running over Europeans in assault trucks, gunning down dozens in nightclubs, etc etc.

Islam needs extermination. Love or hate them, Jews can wait.

Union Jack Ahmeds love Muslims because they're Muslims.

Why does Sup Forums support Trump when it hates Jews?

Ahmed, it's a well known fact that Muslims hate Jews all the time, you didn't say anything new.

Islam is pure evil. Plus fat losers like Boogie use up our tax dollars to fund thier destructive lifestyle.

Trump doesn't hate Jews, he's a friend of Jews, he hates Muslims, that's why the UK protests against Trump's visit in London.

>
Muslims are absolute roaches who can't assimilate or integrate. They form their own bastions of sandnigger in countries they come to. They come to these countries cause they're stupid sandniggers who can create a society of their own that doesn't involve shitting in a bucket and dumping it on the street.

You misunderstood what I said russiabro

Trump has many Jews in charge in his office, including a Jewish banker as the secretary of the Treasury.

Poltards are in love with Trump, yet hate the Jews and love Nazis. It's doublethink.

Just because you hate kikes doesn't necessarily mean you're a good person.

because muslims are just jews with a more violent religion.

They don't, Sup Forums and Yuropeins love the Muslims and hate the Jews because both Muslims and Sup Forums are low IQ subhuman destroyers and Jews are actually well-adapted and productive members of society.

I kinda like Muslims in the Middle East
I do not like Muslims leaving the Middle East

I like Jews surrounded by Muslims
I do not like Jews surrounding anyone else

Hating the jews isn't really that big of a deal when they hate everyone and everything that isn't Muslim

They hate Americans and they hate Christians and I am both of those things

they also hate faggots which 99% of this board is so that would explain why Sup Forums hates them

I didn't mean we let shitskins purge kikes here, but rather encourage their societies to purge the kikes fully, as well as do the same with ours.

Sage

I don't have a problem with the jews personally but Muslims are representatives of a monolithic slave religion so I resist them.

Shia's are OK. They usually just want to be left alone and tend to have white ancestry. Very rarely do they ever go full durka-durk Jihadi unless provoked. They still have some fucked up attributes (Google "Ashura") but they generally don't have this pathological need to conquer, kill, subjugate, and rape everything in sight like Sunni's do.

Sunni's, on the other hand, are the cancer of humanity. There is nothing remotely redeeming about them.

And their hatred of "Jews" is entirely political. They hate Israel and Zionism because they view it as a Western incursion on their lands. There is a lot of anti-Semitism in Islamic doctrine, but it's entirely religious and was usually ignored historically because Middle Eastern Jews were not a threat to anyone. Only now have these scriptures been used as a moral justification to resist Zionism.

Why muslims hate Sup Forums when Sup Forums hates jew?

CRIPPLE KIKE PLEASE RISE FROM THE CHAIR AND FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE
i cant believe this shithole, the level of CIAniggery makes a bullet to my face extremely appealing

Why do Muslims hate Jews when Jews hate Christians?

I want in that mouth

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, you retard

To hell with 'em both

Enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.

>American
>Bringing a stick

>they can't even manage their own societies and communities
>kill anyone that insults Allah
>stones women to death for adultry.

Why do you have "keeping whores in line" lumped in with that negative shit?

No rule says we can't hate them both.

I hate everyone, that's why I go to Sup Forums

> we want to fuck everyone in the ass and vice versa

> that's funny we want the same thing

>They hate Americans
Because we support Israel, prop up oppressive regimes, and keep bombing them

>and they hate Christians

Depends. Sunni's generally do. Shia like Hezobollah and the Asad regime usually ally with and protect Christians from Sunni's. Sadam Hussien's regime was generally a Sunni one and was disproportionately made up of Christians.

Both not white. Jews are pure evil. Muzzies are retarded and dangerous.

The whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," ideology is flawed bigly and has resulted in war and social destruction.

they hated us long before that moron
because of
>muh gays
>muh degenerate whores running around naked
>muh Christianity says Allah is evil
>muh capitalism
>muh indulgent society
>muh drugs
>muh bacon

strict Muslims hate everything about America and pretty much any western country
only the fake Muslims that reinterprit the Koran to match modern ideals are the ones who don't hate us
aka not real muslims

They're both the same coin but on opposite sides you shill.

Only difference is Jews rape children 8 and under while Muslims rape children 9 and over.

Both are fake religions.

This is true to an extent. But after the Caliphate was discredited and destroyed the Islamic World was generally moving towards a more secular and nationalistic direction. Political Islam was generally viewed as retrograde. But secular nationalists - like the Ba'athists - utterly failed to defeat Zionism and bring parity with the West. So everyone turned to Political Islam because it's proven to be far more successful and more culturally authentic.

Maybe this is naive on my part, but there was a point where they could have reached modernity. But the culturally retrograde force of Islam - combined with outside forces - destroyed all of that.

yes... and that would have generally resembled the cucked form of modern Christianity.

This. Kikes and dunecoons are two sides of the same kebab.

Post a real hijab hottie, you degenerate!

>stones women to death for adultry.
giving them half your stuff is so much better

Underrated

Fair enough. But in the case of Islam that might have been a good thing. Orthodox Islam is just so naturally aggressive and hostile that it might have negated all of the poz and degeneracy associated with modernity. The Middle East might have looked like 1940's America forever.

But it's one of those things we'll just never know.