Anyone else here who think it's fine for Europeans and Asians to mix?

Anyone else here who think it's fine for Europeans and Asians to mix?

Asians are good people so I don't really see the problem

Sure, my gf is Chinese

Soon or later the west and china will go to war
then your loyalty will be tested

Meanwhile irl

Loyalty is to antifa

China is bro. He will defend us when the time is right.

Antifa is bro

Actually, antifa is a bunch of faggots and betas

Like the alt righty

kys

No. Unless you give me a good reason to stop I will keep on doing this and go against pol

Why are you even here?

Because I want the REDPILL but you all HATE ASIANS

SO NOW YOU PAY

FUCK REDPILL

I WANT SJWS TO WIN AND WATCH YOU CRY

Better then the Prince of Liechtenstein BLACKING the royal family into retarded niglettdom forever, but still unacceptable. Their kids won't be dumb nigglets but they will be Elliot Rogers and be unable to identify with Europe and will never be able to come back from it.

Silk road, genghis khan, huns, monsoon trade winds.
It's been happening forever.
Muh aryans, literally indian priest class.

I don't hate Asians, I hate commies. SJWs have the better track record of crying in every case.

Asians are a piece of shit, my area reeks of their food, they act pesky like the jews, they sell some plastic shit that breaks the second you buy it and reeks like their food. My friend by some miracle got one in bed and was very disappointed: no shave(armpits too), weird noises, the smell of their skin.
>ZUCI, IDITE U PICKU MATERINU

>like my husband my son is also whi-

>creating Elliot Rodgers is a fine

Miscegenation is always bad, but this is the ONLY ethnic pairing I don't mind. Hell, I don't even mind AMWF. At least if a woman goes after a slope, you know she's got good taste.

I'm used to this meme, but why the fuck does the white guy here look like my uncle?

Hmmph! Let's hope so.

Maybe it's because you are all a bunch of racists

>Brainpower and disaprin of Asian
>White body features, taller and stronger.
>Not huge IQ disparity unlike nignogs

Go for it.

So you gonna defeat Sup Forums huh?

You are already dying.

YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT

Chink women are disgusting. Being seen with one is basically admitting you're a beta cuck.

Better dead than replaced, my dear Brit.

Fucked a 4'11" flip

Now my dick is only 6" but that pussy was so tight I squirted in 30 seconds

It was tighter than the white girl I lost my virginity to at 15

So if you want some tight puss for your small/average sized cock

Oriental pussy is the way to go

REAL TALK

all race mixing is bad, but you knew that already didn't you, Schlomo?

>small dick

Save yourself the time and fuck off back to plebbit. You're cancerous and accomplishing nothing, your agenda is atrocious and embarrassing.

I wouldn't want to mix with a straight Asian. Half asian half white is fine for me though.

You are replaced by reddit

Which is good because Sup Forums made me into bi

Fuck you all

>tfw no asian qt want biggu dicku

6" is hung like an (asian) horse for them so you're cash.

I was about to let it go

Fuck you assholes

I just assume you're pretending to be retarded at this point.

Let what go?

>mixing with asians is a-ok
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHITE GENOCIDE PROMOTED BY LIBERAL MEDIA
classic

Really made me think. wft i love race mixing and white genocide now

I am willing to stop my anti alt right shill

B-Baka

You sound...lost.
Are you ok?

>I don't think we should race mix
>asians are a fine people with a great history but race mixing is still wrong

>reeeeeee stop hating asians you evil white supremacist.

If you're a shill you're a horrible one. You're either doing this for free or should be fired.

>I don't think we should race mix

Who are you quoting? He literally posted a "good night white pride" picture.

No you fuckwit

I am angry at all your anti asian racism and treating us all like niggers treat women

I HATE IT!

Fuck you dumb douche

Ironic how male-white-chink-girl produce ugly kids, while that combo is common while male chink- white girl produce kids who look intelligent and etheral, like the dude who directed True Detective, and that combination is rare,. It's like God sometimes wants to keep a moderation of justice while otherwise not giving a fuck.

not as bad as niggers

better than not having any kids

inb4 double standards. no, white female w/ asian male is acceptable, white male w/ black female isn't. It's not a question of gender. It's a question of who's subhuman and who's not.

Bosnian muslim sandnigger

How did you went from race mixing is decremental to
>You people treat ASians like niggers
?????

Yes goy give your son those superior hapa genetics

No one is treating Asians like niggers you stupid cunt. Look at IQ differences, most people here recognize that. The only time Asians are hated on are when subhuman Chinese that go insect mode and act soulless. You clearly don't know where you are. Leave and never come back.

Then Explain your constant wmaF shill threads

Wait, I thought everyone on Sup Forums was a beta faggot

i ain't muslim, mongol, but i am a white nigger (slav)

Only if the Asian woman is above 5 foot 7 in height. Any shorter and you're just trashing your genes.

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. Go watch Empire of Dust and make a thread on it, Even the based Asians treat niggers like niggers.

My girlfriend is 1/4 japanese 3/4 mongrel american european (mostly irish). We good to make babies? She is also fairly redpilled and hates blacks.

Many Japanese Americans fought against imperial Japan in WW2. They were a pretty famous unit.
Although New Money chinks with links to the communist party are most likely traitors

You shouldn't care what Sup Forums thinks. Sounds like she has enough white in her for any kids to end up with mostly white traits.

We need the following :
a) skin color(any part of the body will do)
b) and answer to the following questions
> ¿were did hitler went wrong?
> ¿should Islam be illegal?

Stop shilling race mixing, you fucking weirdos.

White men for white women. End of.

Genetic manlet trash can do what they want desu.

If you are gonna race-mix, might as well do it with the Asians. Better culture, better genes and better working ethics.

Seems like Asians are getting taller now that the younger generations are getting better nutrition and food. China has to completely revamp their military gear because the nation is outgrowing it. It could be worrisome when they embrace eugenics and the West won't because it's considered unethical.

One major problem with race mixing is people naturally think their children will look like them. I'm sure most people love their kids regardless, though I've seen many that don't, it's not something you can really mentally prepare for. It's gotta leave an imprint somewhere and its hard for the child to find a solid spot in either culture. Most people that go into this don't care or are ignorant of this.

Yes
No

Wait, do you not have a problem but are disagreeing that Asian people are "good" or is the issue that it's a white female with an asian male?

based elliot could have pulled off the chad if he weren't totally fucked from parental neglect.

I didn't read his manifesto, I don't know how much his parents were at fault but he could have pulled some easy ass if he didn't act so autistic and had a shred of confidence instead of self-hate.

t. yellow fever faggot

Fix your flag pluggin.

Elliot needed a true friend to set him straight, and more importantly, a strong father figure. Reading his manifesto is like watching a trainwreck from start to finish. It would've been insanely easy to stop him from going insane and going on a mass shooting, which makes it all the more fucked when you see how it all ends.

Yes. Asians are the new master race, I will concede that. WASPS have been in the past, but we are too fucked over by feminism and liberalism.

Was his father as bad as his mother? I realize his father was weak as fuck in that regard but I remember hearing or reading it was his mother (maybe his step-mother too if he had one?) that fucked him up mentally, either by abuse or neglect.

No it's time for everyone to stop mixing

The father was neglectful as fuck, but his mother was definitely the worst of the two.

SJW's are such fucking faggots. If it's the other way around they just claim "it's a fictional character it doesn't matter". Most of those characters look white anyway. L is being played by a black guy in Death Note, why no whining about that? And in the case of Jesus, he is portrayed as white in the west for the same reason he is black in Africa and Asian in Korea.

Meanwhile they put black people everywhere in actual historical European contexts as well as fictional European contexts and promote this.

Fuck asians. They are like 5% of the American population and have their own (openly racist) media in their own countries with openly racist/ethnocentric governments. Whiney little faggots.

She even has the third world stamp on her arm

You're a disgusting race traitor and you're kids will be hooks who look nothing like you

WASPS? Personally I find Asians and Meds the most acceptable. I'm 1/2 Italian, 1/4 polish, 1/4 welsh so I'm not really "White" by Sup Forums or most standards. I don't really give a shit how others chose to reproduce personally but it should at least attempt to be positive if you must mix. Having your kid not look like you is bad enough, shooting for a lower IQ is simply abysmal.

The fuck is that? I thought it was a mole or some sort of blemish.

NO.

t. 1/4 Indian, 1/4 Chinese, 1/2 White

vaccination scar for small pox

what do you mean 1/2 white?
what ethnicity?
i hate you idiots for not realizing that "whiteness" is a jewish weapon

German

Hopefully if you go "white" you should get those white traits coming around dominantly again. Asian/Caucasoid at least isn't an atrocious mix.

Probably just being layman for European.

Thats a jew, not an european, they are infiltrating in China now.

And China is infiltrating Africa now. What a world we're in.

Yeah, I mainly take after my German and Indian sides. Usually get mistaken for Italian or Greek.

Do you guys have any good resources for amwf?

How do you look like?

I assume you mean India Indian right? I know a ton of West Island Indians from like Trinidad/Tobago, 2nd generation of both that I've met have been based though.

see

Only if they live in a non-white country.

Yes, Indian from India, specifically Gujarat. My Indian side has been living in Singapore for many generations, as has my Chinese side.

West Indies Indians are pretty cool, I hear they are a lot less conservative than other Indians.

Well done, your mom upgraded.

White man who go with Asian women are traitors. If we are gonna hold women we got also to hold man responsible. Besides white women are most heavenly

Fuck you and your country, whenever I go there on vacation your accents make my ears bleed profusely. I thank God everyday that I was born and raised in America.

I grew up with a very good friend with a family from Trinidad. Insanely conservative family, all of them will only date within their ethnicity too. He's politically ignorant but probably more libertarian leaning.