Brits and Spaniards will go to war over this rock

Brits and Spaniards will go to war over this rock.

Why do Europeans hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5sC2GdGNaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's inside?

God gave it to Britain and it will forever be British.

It's the gateway to the Mediterranean

It's strategically significant and it's ours

We aren't European.

/thread

the anglosphere will rise again

Tell British inhabitants to leave. and then nuke it.
That will show those EU fucks not to fuck around with this shit.

British aren't Europeans and the Muslims invading their country are Asians. Got it.

It won't come to a war it's in the Spics nature to run away.

It will be a border closure at best.

wouldnt you defend your property, citizens and military base?

Its our rock, Spaniards need to accept it.

what do the brits need it for? hiding their stash there?

Controlling access to the Mediterranean, I think

RARE
A
R
E

No nation in it's right mind ever gives up territory.
It's an important strategic location, that the Brits have owned for over 200 years.

Spenis pride

British people live there. Are they just going to tell them to get out or become Spanish.

I don't like Europeans because they may look like me but they don't think like me. Germans and Spics don't respect sovereignty and the French don't understand manners.

were the malvinas/falklands actually ours? redpill me.

The secrets to the Moors' (who were Black) flying pyramids.

What's worse is that a significant number of people in the UK will support the EU even after brexit.

Some people just because they identify as a liberal will support the EU even when it goes against their own interest like this person youtube.com/watch?v=d5sC2GdGNaM

>falkland islands
>rare

Get on my fucking level, faggot.

>Germans and Spics don't respect sovereignty

Starts another thread boating about his empire.

lol.

It is a very nice rock. Would any of you just give this rock to a bunch of spics because they demanded it? Enjoy the rock, and tell the beaners to shut the fuck up about it already.

>Brits vote for the LEAVE, to close it's borders with the rest of Europe.
>Spaniards want to close the border with Gibraltar since it's not EU anymore
>Brits start bullshitting about war and shit, even knowing that it's never gonna happen.

Funny thing is that nothing is gonna happen and all this BULLSHIT is just to bitch about the EU getting cocky about the leave.

I don't give a damn about this rock. If it were my decision I would give up half Andalusia aswell, that way this territory would be well managed.

You Brits, just shill and stop being all victimist about that. Everyone know that nothing is gonna happen and all this shit was caused by you guys voting for the leave.

We here should just close the borders and put up some taxes in Gibraltar and that's it.

That's the policy to each and every non-EU country (apart of exceptions like Switzerland and Norway for example). So just shut and chill.

>Why do Europeans hate each other so much?
Jews.

Based compatriota.
a
s
e
d

This
And then they will tell us about how we were bitching for 300 years when it was actually just recently and it was just Rajoy being the usual goy he is.

I hate these people. The want to remain part of a club that robs nations of their sovereignty and wealth just so they can "travel to Europe to study or work", knowing full well that for many, they won't even take advantage of such a thing anyway. Nigel Farage was speaking with some former European diplomat on his radio show and he mentioned that those working in the EU parliament only pay 16% tax! 16% on their very generous wages that they increase every single year. Never mind all the golden handshakes, backroom deals, and stupid frivolous expenses charged to the taxpayer.

There is so much wrong with everything she espouses I can't be arsed going through it. If she loves the EU so much, why doesn't she take advantage of how easy it is to move the fuck to mainland Europe and stay there? Just fuck off, traitor.

P.S. I don't hate Europe, I just hate the E.U.

>you have to give up your sovereignty to have functioning borders with another country
Does it hurt being so retarded?

>leafposting

NEVER SEEN BEFORE
E
V
E
R

A FUCKING ROCK

My sides.

>Smugglers and tax evasion
>Functioning border
On the best case, you are just an ignorant in this matter.

One of the largest tunnel systems in the world.
I've been inside, it's basically Britain's evil mediterranean lair.

>>Spaniards want to close the border with Gibraltar since it's not EU anymore
No, you're bullshitting about joint-sovereignty, which is what this whole ordeal is about.

Your cunt politicians are threatening to veto a trade deal unless British sovereignty over Gibraltar is diminished.

>we don't want to hire 5 security guards to inspect the contents of trucks
>the only course of action available to us is to veto any trade agreement with the UK until they cede sovereignty

Literally the arguments your elected reps made this week.

>this newfag thinks his flag collection is big
kek'd

>European union
>being united

HA they all hate each others guts because they are self serving career politicians

This is why the EEC should have never become the EU.

Clay is clay, Abdul.
Our clay is great because it is ours and it is ours because we fight against all odds for it.

>UK is about to leave our crumbling """union""" how do we convince them to stay?
>let's get Spain to declare war on them over a rock, then watch our nudist beaches get glassed

Yeah, we will go to war.

Unlike you cucklords, only war you lot are fighting is a jihad on ethnic swedes.

I hope you get your rock back. Or it sinks into the sea.

>we will go to war
no you will not, you massive bundle of sticks.

Spain will close the fence and airspace
and you can autistically screech all you want.

no more brother wars, the kikes are at play here

> North Sea Island Country
> Has to control the only entry point to the Mediterranean Sea

UK is not Europe.

we arent going to war. they voted to leave. out means out. that rock and its monkeys will be isolated from the rest of Europe and will come crying asking us to be part of Spain again. Easy.

>British people live there
they are spaniards with anglo names and spanish last names, they cant even speak english. they speak spanish.

NOTHING

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING

ISNT IT SLEEPY AROUND HERE

I AM SLEEPY, GO TO SLEEP, OH SO TIRIED

>Pirate flag
Lol

cos dat our rock m8!!!!!!!

(*it will piss off Merkel)

Cos we arent european and you're all cunts tbqh

This.

It's a lovely piece of rock, in all fairness. Why don't we do a UK / Spain PVP battleground in WoW to settle it? Spain can be the Horde, UK is obviously Alliance.

>not using the map system

Suck my cock
You're not getting the rock

No other country in the world is better at creating properly organised and operational offshoots from the home nation.

If we don't have it then it and all it's stategic potential would be in the hands of eurobeaners.

I bet US ships have used it on the way to the middle east. Would you rather have it in the hands of anyone else?

Then how come they don't want to be part of Spain, but remain part of the U.K?

You're worse than the Scots with your complaining, stop complaining.

>implying

hello

I'd rather have the Brits control it than the Spaniards.

cause they live off smuggling tobacco.

How many blacks are there in Malta?

soo...the muslims are re taking southern Spain?

It was a highly strategic location. Now it is a highly prestigious war trophy from a war.

I can appreciate this from you Brits. When I play 4x games I am inspired by your ancestors in finding really strategic spots to make cities and colonize.

Don't give up your clay. Keep on doing shit your way.

Are you Argentinian or British?

a lot but most of them are gone pretty quickly to germany of England.. as people here are pretty racist and put them in camps and cages.. also they get no free money here (unlike in the UK

1st Wiki says: "An Anglo-Dutch force captured Gibraltar from Spain in 1704 during the War of the Spanish Succession on behalf of the Habsburg claim to the Spanish throne. The territory was subsequently ceded to Great Britain "in perpetuity" under the Treaty of Utrecht in 1713."

2. Maybe God doesn't even exist...

you need us, canada, and australia to save you

hope all is well down there mate?

>be american

>control guam

not really,they will get the spanish weather tourism and you wont lol

you better get them hotels and beachs prepped mate,your tourism is about to sky rocket when we ban spanish tourism lol

Awesome flag. Great post.

oh yeah that whole 4 piper thing.
Fuck off spain, if you know what's good for you.

This country always acts lie such a victim over everything.

The legal status and future of Gibraltar is, by virtue of the treaty of Utrecht, fundamentally linked to the Kingdom of Spain (as well as the United Kingdom). The status of Gibraltar, including its relationship with the EU, affects Spain far more than any other EU country.

Spain also has a vote and a vevo in the negotiations. Obviously. Their also needs to be a border between Gibraltar and Spain now. So of course they get a say. Everyone was warned this was going to happen, leave voters didn't listen as per usual.