Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JFk9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link: archive.fo/JFk9U

Look who made drudge

>nazi-themed dancing

jesus christ

fuck off reddit.

>"Sup Forums is the magmatic underworld of the Internet: an anonymous forum whose millions of users gave the world the delights of Rickrolling, the misogyny of Gamergate and the corruption of Pepe the Frog."

It's really too bad this site gets fucked over the years without protection.

(((Avi Selk)))

oops!

That's the gayest description of Sup Forums I have ever heard. Also I cant believe these people are still salty over gamergate and trying to frame it as a crusade against women. The press couldnt become irrelevant fast enough

>this site
You mean this singular containment board. I'm pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about any of this. But yeah the fact that they keep talking about "Sup Forums" and not pol specifically just makes it even more hilarious.

You seem salty, cuck. Go back to shilling for Schulz.

>WaPo
Think that degenerate Podesta lurks here?

>Sup Forums = pol
Autism.

It might aswell be. All the great things originate from here, so yes.

Nah not even close. You just latched on to shitty old memes that are banned in more civilised boards already like the redditards you are.

>I'm pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about any of this.
>the fact that they keep talking about "Sup Forums" and not pol specifically just makes it even more hilarious.
It's because they keep mentioning Sup Forums that other Anons care about it: it brings in retarded nufags from plebbit, wanting to get in on le edgiest site on le internetz.

lol based

He probably gets off to the memes about him knowing he won't be put in jail.

You sound so butthurt, it's not even funny anymore.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always had the biggest overlap with reddit because of obvious reasons. The rest of the boards rarely get in contact with this kind of thing and generally don't care at all. It was funny seeing Erio on CNN a couple years ago but most people on Sup Forums would just cringe if a news article associated them with pepe pictures.
And you sound like a newfag who came over from reddit a week ago.

>These are not convincing defenses to Whitney Phillips, a researcher who has spent a decade studying Sup Forums.
>researcher who has spent a decade studying Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I will never get paid to shitpost for 10 years

Wtf? You can do this shit for a living?

I'll adopt this euphemism to describe my own shitposting pastime now.

>until the artists were forced to replace the public chanting with a live feed of a guarded flag, which forum users have twice found and tried to steal
>tried
I could have sworn we got the first one

either of you could easily write a book breaking down Sup Forums for the masses. Sup Forums is a hot topic now that everyone is convinced that we played a big role in trump winning so you could probably find a publisher.

here's the thing, would it be best to publish something on Sup Forums and Sup Forums or let it remain this elusive boogeyman for the masses?

>nazi
>themed
>dancing

You can't just put the word nazi in front of anything and call it a day.

You
Talentless
Fucks

YTF

My new favorite acronym