Honest thoughts on pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490451664184.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh punk

have we not beat this dead horse already britfag?

Looks like a fuzzy

I'm 90% confident he browses Sup Forums.

IMAJUN MUH SHOG

>red pilled

Intro to red pills for normies. Nothing more than that. All of his videos discuss the same 3 topics. He's not to be taken seriously by Sup Forums.

He's a civic nationalist, anyone that thinks he's redpilled needs to go back to t_d

PJW with 100k subs
>"He's cool, /ourguy/, love him, he's for limited government he is right winged, talks shit about feminists and niggers!"

PJW with 500k subs
>KEK a SJW cuck pretending to be "redpilled" (((pjw))) can go fuck himself

Fucking Sup Forums is the single biggest dump of hipsters pretending to be racist on this fucking planet. I agree with like 90% of things PJW says and i think he's cool and needs to be heard, by more than right wingers, especially when he talks about Islam.

Shut up turk

Magnificent counter-argument you have there, friend! You must have never lost a debate but I feel like that may change, for i have an argument to your counter-argument with the exact same level of credibility
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
kys

He's got a big mouth but a small brain. When he talks about cultural history he demonstrates he understands nothing about it.

lmao

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490451664184.webm

An opportunist at best. I get a bad vibe off him, something about his fancy hair, light beard, and flowery language.

Stop coming here Paul. I saw this same thread yesterday.

Ecelebs are cancer
See

MAYNE

And in the time between 100k subs and 500k he "denounced" the alt-right and acted like a huge fag after Spencer "heiled" a bit at a conference. During that time he also said jews controlling the media are a "conspiracy with no evidence".

Nope, he's a fag.

you made a mistake

>look at this faggot! he doesn't know drumpf is gonna lose? ahaha hilldawg forever. the red revolution is gonna happen and we'll kill white males like him
500k subs
>OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! WE LOST! THAT CHEETO FINGER ORANGE CONMAN WON! we now need to spam and attack anybody who supported him on evey popular site

it's not hispsters or Sup Forums spamming these threads

most people like you paul but quit fishing for complements like a waif.

Something about MAYNE STREEM METEOR makes me laugh really hard.

>triggered

ok shit lord, jews did it. now what? media, banking, child sex rings all of it, now what?

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE? This guy is reaching millions of people and probably made 1% impact on the US election. You are as bad as the SJWs. Do something and stop tearing down actual accomplishments of real men.

He's annoying but useful, bugs me when he tries to normalize this boards slang to normies.

This, basically. He becomes popular and in order to sound sane he denounces fucking weebs role-playing as nazis and Sup Forums goes apeshit, even though he is right about most things he mentions.

Fucking this, pretty much all the YouTubers except for maybe Varg and Styx actually give a shit about what they're talking about. The rest are just capitalists for capitalism's sake. They have no morals, and just wanna make as much bank as possible on this craze.

MUH PLANT

>>Look past the Paul Joseph Watson propaganda machine..

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

don't*

I like him

Are you really so low on self-esteem Paul, that you have to ask Sup Forums that question, constantly?

>2015

fuck off, I had the same though 2 years ago. The TPP was when my fears were fully assuaged.

>This guy is reaching millions of people and probably made 1% impact on the US election.
He preaches to the choir, I'd be surprised if he converted 500k people globally. Also, he heavily attacked Trump during the primaries yet look who won, doesn't look like he has much of an impact after all :^).

He started the whole "Hillary is sick" conspiracy, and i'd bet at least 1% of voters changed their mind when she fainted during the 9/11 memorial

No, he jumped on the hillary is sick conspiracy.

I mean if not for his conspiracies that would've just been brushed off as a heat stroke like the dems tried

Also, her fainting at the 9/11 memorial wasn't his doing.

ABBO GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEE!!!!

yeah, but trump was going on about torture and limiting availability of the internet etc etc. I have been listening to Bill Cooper and Alex Jones since , certain abt 2000 or so. certain americans had this very cautious optimism when trump started talking about auditing the fed, redacted 9/11 report pages. Once bitten, twice shy. pjw and others wanted to hold his feet to the fire, not undermine him.

Whatever, he just made that thing mainstream, however you put it, he made an impact, and a big impact, all of the "MAIN STREEM METEOR" is crediting him for that whole conspiracy anyway, and since independents and leftists don't watch him and DO watch the previously stated meteor, it's his doing.

>but trump was going on about torture
You mean waterboarding. Not torture.

>Once bitten, twice shy. pjw and others wanted to hold his feet to the fire, not undermine him.
Don't give me that bullshit, pjw was flat out attacking him as a plant, it had nothing to do with holding his feet to the fire (you can tell because now he sucks Trump's dick).
Next you'll say the #nevertrumpers were just holding his feet to the fire too.

he was defending Trump during the primaries, at least since the Chicago riot.

yeah haha schlomo.

All I am saying is...DO SOMETHING you little bitches. Antifa is punching women left and right, free speech is being burned before our eyes. Go outside and DO SOMETHING. Stop being a lazy nerd virgin and go out and do something. The horde is already marching in the streets.

>he made an impact, and a big impact
He really didn't, the video made the impact, he was yelling at his choir saying "LOOK LOOK SHE'S SICK!".
You t_d fags need to go back, we need a big beautiful banwall between us.

Rock solid!

>he was defending Trump during the primaries
With allies like that Trump doesn't need enemies.

I actually watched the video that the shill posted earlier and holy fuck, it will give you pause. Bill wouldnt have said such comfy things if he knew god emperor would bring all Bills rape victims to the debate. Again that was 2 years ago. TPP, the wall, stronger military, jobs, tax cuts...this was all talk until just a few months ago.

NEVER in american politics have I seen someone follow through and get shit done. Americans are rightfully very skeptical of political candidates.

SHhhhhhh no more talk, only action now.

CULTURAL MARXISM

IMAGINE MY SUPRISE

>Americans are rightfully very skeptical of political candidates.
As you should be, but when they're the only one actually talking about change when the rest are circle jerking True Conservatismâ„¢ ft open borders they're clearly not the plant.
There should be some possible legal action for a president that ignores his campaign promises desu, we get that over here too with our PM's.

This

is that real?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

missing the point
missing the point
missing the point

GET YOUR GUNS BACK
FIGHT FOR SELF DETERMINATION
FIGHT FOR FREE SPEECH
BE HEARD IN PUBLIC
STAND UP FOR YOUR BELIEFS
DO SOMETHING
ACTION

when you have sufficient information to take action, all additional deliberation is cowardice. DO SOMETHING.

>GET YOUR GUNS BACK
404 not found.

What actions are you taking? Trump hasn't solved everything

>honest thoughts on faggots who post the same threads over and over and over again?
gas yourself nigger

read the second part of my sentence. The video is way older than that