You drunk yet Ivan?

What's life like in western Asia?

doo you lyke emporor pootin?

Do slavs listen to Sminem?

What is 9 + 3?

Do you hack?
(Just asking for a friend)

How come your women are so hot?

How do you even manage to live when the ruble is such worthless currency and the average monthly wage is so low?

what do you think of poutine?

No

Depressing

No

No

Yeah

When WW3 starts with the US, can you guys not fight it over the skies of Canada. If you have to use the air space over Toronto.

What are your thoughts on Donald Trump?

Putin?

stalingrad

Why do you keep reposting this thread?

"It's not just that both Putin and Trump lie, it is that they lie in the same way and for the same purpose: blatantly, to assert power over truth itself."

>mfw he doesn't listen to Sminem

Why do Russian men like mixed women?
That shit happened with every Russian at Uni, top lads though.

magyar szoftvertáltos > orosz """"programozó""""

why russian chicks are hot but men ugly AF?

Why do you people score so high on PISA while being very poor?

Ha minden igaz, a Nemzeti Együttműködés Rendszergazdái a Szíriuszon tették le tanulmányaikat.
Pontosabban a Szíriusz Egyetemen, Londonban

hows the second world?

> british uni
> students from russia are mainly not ethnic russians

>Donald Trump
Why doesn't he remove kebabs?

>Putin

His ugly little face makes me sick

If I come in Russia and I speak russian with a frenchie accent can i pick up some russian girl for some pleasure or did they hate our country ?

>any western european
>being able to transverse slavland without getting your dick sucked

impossible

I am half-slav also

What's the slav life like? I've heard it's not a very rich life, but it's comfy at least and keeps your belly full

I'm quite rich so my life is pretty good

What % of ethnic Russians are blonde?

>tfw im not an ugly russian man

not enough%

t. not a blonde russian

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study computer and science at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am hacker also and this very difficult for me, i am very political person. i never act to be hacker with other politic before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is hacker also. He was show me American politics and then we are hack.

We hack together. I never before now am tell Puttin about hack because i am very shame. As i fock this American woman-candidate it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as orange-man begin win politic. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Puttin in Russia. I awaken him. It too late for stopping so orange-man am winning politics. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell him, "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" (in Russia). He say what? I say "I AM HACK THE POLITIC" and he say you russia, do not hack American politic, and I say "NO I AM HACK THE POLITIC FOR ORANGE-MAN, I AM IN DATA, I HACK IN DATA" and Puttin very angry me. He not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I hack with politic? But I continue because when orange-man win it feel very good in American politic.

what are your thoughts on this band?

I'm a blonde germanic white person, if I have kids with a brown haired slav what are the chances my kids will be blonde?

i make a few dollarydoos betting on horses, greyhounds etc. what is the gambling situation like in Russia?

I mean, if i (and i want to) visit are there reputable government run sites or place to make a bet? is there tax on winnings?

Does the average Russian think most Americans hate them?

most of them have shit brown hair

One: What do Russian citizen's think of white Americans>
Two: do you know what band and song made that video that paid homage to Alexander Prokhorenko

Why cant you just slow down?

25-40%
I'm dark blond

Why did you hack the election?

For the lolz

Why is your country so based? Is it because living under communism administered a hard redpilling of your entire population?

I don't see how it's "basesd"

Nationalist, hates kebab, hates fags, hates feminist, 13% flat tax. Sounds pretty based.

Your women are supposed to be crazy gold diggers otoh...

Kek
You know nothing. You really need to be redpilled on Russia

>based
quit talking like a nigger you kike puppet

What part of Russia is the nicest place to live? Also, generally, do you like living there and is it as bad as the West portrays it?

Redpill me then? Tell me how Prester Putin God Emperor of the East is just another corrupt globalist puppet.

Russia is most islamised nation at 15% and has most abortion(1 million abortions yearly and thats just legal) and highest alcohol and drug rate and hiv