Have you folks accepted reality yet?

Have you folks accepted reality yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=BwkB_Qy8ppQ

>implying flat earth isnt a false flag

>Implying jesuits aren't controlling the jews which in turn were controlling the nazis and NASA.

Would you look at the time? Man, I am getting really sleepy. It's time to go to bed.

"nobody died on 9/11"
It saddens me that people didn't actually check out the conspiratard livestream.

what difference does a disk shaped Earth have on our livelihoods? no one knows for certain unless they orbit from beyond Low-Earth Orbit.

How do you know what the Earth Looks like Either way?

wtf i want to cross antarctica now

EARTH IS FLAT U DUMB FUCKS
JAPS ATTACKED PEARL HARBOR TRU EUROPE NOT PACIFIC
HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID?
ACCEPT THE FLATPILL!!!

reality is an illusion.
illusion is reality

>Every other planet in the solar system is round
>Except Earth, which is clearly flat because I fill all blind-spots in my scientific knowledge with made up bullshit to sound like I know something that normal 'plebs' do not
>MFW

If you take a ball and start at the top-center and go straight down 90° to where the equator is then make another 90° turn and go the same amount across the equator then make another 90° turn you will end up where you started, if you did that on a flat surface you don't end up back at the same place. Flat earthers eternally BTFO'D

>Implying the other planets are real
Someone hasn't been taking their redpills lately.

How can you be so sure that you're going in a straight line?
The virtual horizon on aircraft uses magnets to align themselves, you don't think the jesuits controlling the government has gear capable of manipulating that?

I'm talking about walking with your feet, no instruments. 2 turns and you end up back at the same place

Because ancient Greek, Egyptians and Mesopotamians have had access to hologram-projection technology all this time right?
But in all seriousness we cannot let the normies have access to our technologic codes.

just imagine, 10 years from now flat earth will be mainstream. NASA can't keep lying in the information age!

>Implying I won't check these digits

Pfew, it's almost 0:00 allready. I think i'm going get comfy in my warm bed. Yes... so sleepy.

i like feet

So what is supposed to be outside of the dome?
Is there a reason to believe in this if you're not a schizophrenic christian?

Kek has spoken

None. I was raised Catholic and I can't see the reason that both God and actual science can't both exist. Science is how one observes God's creation. I believe in God, but see the bible as more of a moral guideline and highly doubt that our God is a man with a large beard and anger issues. It would be naive to assume as God's children that we know what God thinks or the reasoning behind his actions. Too many people blame their inconveniences on God forsaking them or something akin to that. I like to believe that God has more important things to be doing then affirming everyone's beliefs and that he would probably laugh at these flat-earth numbskulls if they tried to say that their ignorance is proof of his grace.

If the earth is flat, then how do chemtrails work?

you're a fucking idiot. when you calculate the trajectory of a bullet or projectile you have to take into account THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH
GET IT?
CURVE OF THE EARTH
BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING SPHERE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE PLEASE WALK OFF THE EDGE OF THE FUCKIN EARTH IF IT'S A FUCKIN DISK

>trajectory of a bullet or projectile
You're talking to a Swede about bullets. Who is the idiot? Anyways you got way too mad, so haha you're gay.

I'm about to go to sleep so i'll just clarify the purpose of this thread.
My purpose was to share the livestream that the flat earthers were having because of the endless amusement I personally got from their claims.

They literally claimed that nobody died during 9/11.
Anyways goodnight.

The WTC had hardly any floors in it. It was designed to be demolished by the occultists. Nobody died.