STUDY: Heroin use, addiction up sharply among U.S. whites

>Heroin use in the United States has risen five-fold in the past decade and dependence on the drug has more than tripled, with the biggest jumps among whites and men with low incomes and little education, researchers said on Wednesday.

>Whites aged 18 to 44 accounted for the biggest rise in heroin addiction, which has been fueled in part by the misuse of opioid prescription drugs.

>The findings are troubling because the people most affected have few resources to deal with the problem, said Dr. Silvia Martins, an associate professor of epidemiology at Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, and her colleagues.

>"We are seeing that heroin use has increased in the past 10 years," Martins said in a phone interview. "It is more prominent among whites with lower incomes and education and young adults."

reuters.com/article/us-health-heroin-idUSKBN1702F4

-----------

Have white people gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGiJl59Ldsk
secretsinlace.com/category/Curvy_Panties_and_Thongs
youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine her farts

GERMANY

YES

Thanks for the chuckle. Yeah, I couldn't determine wtf I was looking at. Is this what hot was in the 1950s?

THICC

it's rising in black men too. they pronounce it like "hair on" for some reason.

FATT

>white people
>few resources

What happened to the white privilege narrative?

And it all comes from Afghanistan and Vietnam. Anyone else think that has a lot to do with why we really went there?

if you fuckers lived here you would realize how great you have it not having overweight women

OxyContin. Big pharma pushed it big time, then yanked it. Fucked people up, they got on heroin as a replacement. I knew a guy whose doctor was giving him 480 milligrams of oxy a day, and when he got cut off his withdrawal was hell.

Fat piggy bitch

We're all aware that this is a serious problem, but it looks like Trump is actually doing something about it rather than making snide jokes like King Nigger did.

Those eyebrows god damn

These are our last days. Just let us die out in peace.

VVVURRRRRRRRMMMFFFFFFOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVSSSSSSSSSSS

When you can't see the belly button then you know they are fat ham beasts

what's he doing?

Fuck off defeatist cuck

Not quite. The company that made Oxy basically lied about 1) how long the effect would last, and 2) how addictive it was. This lead to Oxy being prescribed for things like chronic pain. Basically a perfect storm for driving people into addiction. The execs from that company are now in jail.

Once this info got out, the government shut down Oxy, but did nothing to mediate existing demand. So people hooked on Oxy turned to morphine or heroin, and the government went after supply of morphine and heroin. So people hooked on those turned to fentanyl and carfentanyl, which is a huge driver of overdoses today (either in pure form or used as a cutting ingredient for heroin).

Basically the government keeps attacking supply without doing anything about demand, which has created the system we see today.

My addiction is suddenly up sharply

>rather than making snide jokes like King Nigger did.

Yeah? Seems like this a problem the government can't fix.

It's up to white people to put down the heroin.

Ultimately you're not wrong

I live in rural Bavaria meth, Oxycodone and Tilidine are epidemic here among the youth.
I have no fucking clue how we should fix this shit.

Crack to the blacks.
Heroin to the whites.
Cocaine to the latinos.

CIA owns everybody.

>Heroin
>Sticking a syring ein your arm for a temporary good feeling

How fucking stupid do you have to be?
How the fuck does anyone get into heroin to begin with?

Why do you think we are in Afghanistan?

>i have no fucking clue how we should fix this shit
See picture for hint

lmao americucks, watching your wifes get plowed by minorities and dieing by drugs

It's because the government has cracked down on prescription opiate abuse. People are forced to turn to illegal drugs.

The government could stop shipping it in from Afghanistan.

It feels better than you can imagine.

I'm told by heroin addicts that human beings were not meant to feel that good.

Don't ever blame other whites, faggot.
People get prescribed lortab, percocet, oxycontin for some pain by their doctor. Then they get hooked on it and the dose prescribed by doctor is not enough. Then they try to buy lortab or percocet on the street. Then they find out that heroin is cheaper than lortab or percocet and so buy that instead.

Who is responsible for introducing oxycontin to US?

Mortimer Sackler who is....

DIRTY FUCKING KIKE JEW PIECE OF SHIT!

All of the world's problems are caused by Jews.

>Literally sven

youtu.be/qGiJl59Ldsk
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING SWEDEN? YOU'RE COUNTRY IS RUN BY FUCKING WOMEN! AND THOSE WOMEN IMPORTED A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING MUSLIM SCUM TO RAPE THEM BECAUSE SWEDISH MEN ARE KEK FAGGOTS!!!

"good feeling" is a severe understatement. Also most people don't start straight up shooting intraveinously.
You get into it by listening to your hedonistic upbringing (most kids who had leftist and defective parents get fucked up by that), and by deluding yourself into thinking you won't get addicted. And a select few don't.

*cuck faggots. Don't know how that got changed to kek.

i wouldn't say opiates feel "better thank you can imagine" but they feel nice and you have no worries or stress, it's easy to get shit done on low-medium doses and it makes me way better at socializing, i'm like 60 percent normie but on opis like 99 percent. have never been physically addicted but i only use them like once every couple months, they're just too good

'Heron', you mean? NM here and it seems to be the term used more by the actual user community, not race related.

>da FBI introduced crack into our neighborhoods and now we poor n sheeit know what i mean? All them problems are caused by whitey

More proof stormfags are the niggers of whites.

>future icicles on the move

I can only report my areas, Central Texas and NW Florida, white people are not the heroin users. The rise is with the blacks.

There is Heroin in your tap water.
>pic unrelated

It's probably the same as here in rural areas. Agriculture is dying because we import poisoned Vietnamese food for fuck all, dudes have no job opportunities, no job means no family, no job and/or family means no purpose so they blow whatever they get on meth.

OY VEY i'm sure it has nothing to do with the white genocide

1) Legalize Marijuana. It's bad but it's better than heroin, would likely be a safer alternative. Also prescribe marijuana instead of Oxy.

2) Stop funding the drug cartels, secure the border, and prosecute every illegal alien and drug dealer. (not user)

3) Instill religion back into these degenerates.

4) Ultimately the burden is on you to not use heroin and die. No sympathy for addicts.

>4) Ultimately the burden is on you to not use heroin and die. No sympathy for addicts.
This. Let the weak weed themselves out and die. No sympathy for junkies.

There are two compounding factors that contribute to this issue:

1.) Over prescription of serious pain killers to people who really don't need them. No follow up or patient monitoring during course of use either.

2.) Drug users progressively moving to harder substances. More drug users means more are on the track to utilizing harder substances. Overwhelmingly you see heroin use among whites in urban areas with huge lefty populations. The heroin scene is all over punk music, around gay clubs/bars, and generally anything LGBT is going to be a drug den to begin with. If there are homeless shanty town tent cities around you then you can be assured that drug using faggots are just pozzing each other up left and right there.

The kike medical industry needs to be reined in, and degeneracy needs to be given no quarter.
Emphasis in medicine needs to be on treatment, both preventative, and post care. Just signing a script and never seeing a patient again isn't good enough. At the same time we need to restrict how these heavily addicted substances can be prescribed.

Yeah it's sad that so many whites are getting hooked. I am always sad when a white dies since we are already contracting through natural deaths of old age.

That said, the degenerates will die out. Just like the Indians. The strongest will come out on top.

>Overwhelmingly you see heroin use among whites in urban areas with huge lefty populations.
Is that true? On the map posted above, it looks mainly like rural areas are the most affected. I'm not sure, I've never actually looked at the stats though.

Over all opioid use in rural areas is high, but heroin specifically you'll find most in inner cities. Seattle is one of the worst places in America for heroin use. I'm sure you're well familiar with how bad things are on Canada's western cost as well.

and weed for everybody

marijuana would be much much better than OxyContin as a medicine.

Potheads are degenerate scum. But don't be a shill for big pharma.

Recovering opiate addict here.

This basically applies to me:
When you first try it, it doesn't seem so bad.
For starters you don't get sick after using for a few days,
It's only when you've become physically addicted that you get the shits/sweats/sleepless/pain when you run out of gear.
The addiction really creeps up on you, very gradually often.
The high also goes well in most situation on the right dose, working is no problem etc, and people don't notice you're high if they have no own experience.
Opiates feel like a perfect day, like nothing is impossible or even troublesome. That's why you get hooked.

I'm white. I fucked up my back. Couldn't afford any real medical treatment because expensive (((Obama Jew care))). All they could do was shove opioids at me. I thank god I'm allergic to them and had to stop b/c of the side effects. The first few days were a blur but I felt good for a bit.

Now I'm just in pain all the time and limp around like an old man. I'm only 31. Such is life. Fucking hate Jews.

Choiceing to get some street drug != getting addicted to opioids from stuff pescribed from the doctor.

Studies have shown that two ibuprofen and two tylenol have as much pain relieving capacity as any opioid pain killer. The only difference is you don't get the feel good rush from it.
For chronic pain turmeric paste actually does work as well. Turmeric mixed with a little water and black pepper.

you are the degenerate scum for being so closed minded. not everyone is like you, some ppl can handle their shit

Why would it be contradictory?
Effects are the same, addiction is the same.
If Doc stops prescribing, you will hit the street to satisfy the addiction.
And opiate addiction is no child's play.

some strains of medical mary jane works

It's because of the war on drugs.
Because of it they aren't letting doctors do their jobs. Drugs are way too over-regulated. Doctors aren't even really allowed to prescribe hard medicine anymore, so people are self medicating, or switching to drugs because their doctor was forced to cut them off. If we just.let doctors be, heroine addiction would go down.

different lettering, amazing

i know of probably 10+ people that died in the last 10-15 years off it.

Nothing shocking here. This young generation is dumb as fuck. But living in a society where single moms are advocated will do that.

This is why selling the hollyjew meme was a huge mistake. Many of the kids doing it live in the mid west where they have no real connections or prospects.

former addict here, marijuana is NOT a substitute good for opiates and hard drugs. Also, dipping dots are NOT the ice cream of the future

Untermensch dregs who can't read a fucking prescription bottle that says take x many x times a day. They pop them like candy to feel good and then can't get more when the refill run's out. It's sad to see the white races falling so far, but their equally disappointing in Europe in a different manner. Heroin and drug use is degeneracy. Kill your local heroin dealer.

>trump

Well if he's trying to stop it I'm all for it. Don't let trump ruin heroin like he did America.

>wild accusation about blaming other whites

Calm your manboobs.

You can smoke it, or take pills. You don't have to slam it.

This. If you're dumb enough to attempt that you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

Drugs that work on the dopamine system can be the most powerful things you could ever put in your body, and some people can develop an addiction just from taking a pain killer during their first course following dosage correctly.
They're incredibly dangerous, and its not always just a matter of willpower. Some people have a high resistance to dependency and addiction, others can be chemically addicted in an instance.

The only way to nip it in the bud is if the prescribing doctor is responsible for follow up care. And of course that thing would only be economically feasible if we living in a white super majority country with no massive welfare class.

Like how Cam'ron (dipset) says it? Fucking kek

physical withdrawals are what make it almost impossible to stop. i don't know if there is much more suffering than withdrawal without the use of other narcotics. the physical stuff is absolutely debilitating but the psychological shit that follows is a crushing blow. i thought i was never going to sleep again, even after most of the worst withdrawals were done. cold turkey'd that shit with the help of loperamide and goddamnit i don't think i'll ever do anything more difficult for the rest of my life.

took about two months to feel back at about 80% normal

sauce is here
secretsinlace.com/category/Curvy_Panties_and_Thongs

I don't get this. Lets not let people smoke the evil degenerate awful pot. But here have as many prescription painkillers you can handle. Just make sure you have insurance that rapes you out the ass first.

>Reddit spacing
>Using subject in a non-general thread as a title
kys desu

>I live in rural Bavaria meth, Oxycodone and Tilidine are epidemic here among the youth.
>I have no fucking clue how we should fix this shit.
what? in rural bavaria? meth? wtf

shut the fuck up you whites are just as degenerate if not more than shitskins. If you guys were so superior then put down the needle smith , oh wait you fuckers can't now go cook up another spoonful white man

>If you guys were so superior then put down the needle smith , oh wait you fuckers can't now go cook up another spoonful white man

Sounds like a bitter shitskin.

the suburbs that I live in, consisting of mostly middle-upper class whites, has developed a pretty bad dope problem..
shit needs to stop

of course they pick up in nearby Black/Hispanic communities

Fuck, getting some cravings now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y

Agreed, physical part of it is what makes it neigh impossible to quit, psychological part of it makes it neigh impossible to not start again.
Good to hear you made it, congrats!
Lop is great, Lyrica is also great for kicking.

black and hispanic dealers can stop making it so available

Doctors don't prescribe whole plants to people, they prescribe specific compounds which have to be put through FDA testing because of government regulation. There is no money in marijuana for the pharma industry as things stand. They could get behind isolate THC, or CBD, but the supply chain of growing, harvesting, extracting, etc isn't nailed down yet. They don't want to push anything that won't net them substantial ROI since they're all for profit entities.

As it stands manufacturing drugs makes money. Prescribing them, charging insurance companies, the whole system is generating revenue, and increasing GDP, even if it is destroying people. If hospitals have to start treating addicts they'll get government subsidies, and of course the government dishes it out because we're a debtor nation. So long as GDP increases we don't care about debt. Ruining a person's life can still be profitable on the whole.

This is the consequence of not having a government organized for the benefit of whites.

I think I hear your women getting raped, sven

This is clearly the work of the Jews.

>friend at my work starts dating a heroin junkie
>tell him he should end it now bc its not gonna go well
>tells me they are in love and he's gonna help her get clean
>she lies to him constantly steals money from him is out all hours of the night doesn't check in
>I tell him its only gonna get worse
>he tells me I don't know what love is and they're gonna get through this together
>the next day after saying shed quit cold turkey he walks in on her shooting up
>gets his car shot up bc she owes money
>don't see him for awhile
>he pops up again at work a month later
>shes pregnant with his twins and he's super excited
>I ask if shes clean
>"she says she is and I'm gonna take her word for it I'm going to be a dad isn't that awesome"
Tldr. Never trust a junkie and never be so desperate as to impregnate one and talk big like you're an adult

>t. subhuman

keep being a useful idiot for the kike

I always figured when it came to pharma money rules over morality. So I'm not not shocked by your post.

man what the fuck

sometimes this shit even hits completely well working families
some guy I grew up with as a kid got completely fucked up when he was 17

his parents were on vacation, they came back, EVERYTHING in the house was sold
Everyone is still asking themselves how he even did that wtf
who would pay for a couch just like this, from some shady teenage guy?

Its your brain lying to you so stop that shit while your not addicted.

>>he tells me I don't know what love is and they're gonna get through this together
This guy is a fucking enabler. I've seen a lot of this type, and it never matters what addiction they're enabling. The enabler is always exactly the same.
Look past all the lies, make excuses, let the addict get away with anything. Its horrific how destructive kindness can be, how easy it is to twist and pervert into something terrible. You'll find a person like this in the life of most addicts. Alcoholics, the morbidly obese, drug users, even people who overtly self harm.

10+ degenerate junkies off the streets. Just let em all OD and it'll be the finish of that.

What a sucker chump your friend is, Jesus. He deserves all the future shitstorm comin his way.

See I've never even heard of turmeric paste. I was given no alternatives except the little white pills. I have a mega addictive personality so if opioids didn't make me sick to my stomach I know I'd be chasing the dragon by now and/or dead/jail. Fuck.

I ended up losing 30 lbs and started forcing myself to do yoga. This helped a ton, but the pain is always there it's just less now (or I got used to it).

I lost my best friend in high school to an accidental OxyContin overdose.

Shit is fucked up, anons. Be careful and take warning. Please. And if you know one of your friends or family members is having issues, I don't know, try to talk to them in a non confrontational way. Let them know you are down to help them.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRAAAAAAAAAAPH

Finally down to 2mg of Subs a day. Kinda worried I might run into some ppl after I'm done with this detox. The plan is to stay on the straight and narrow and keep going to meetings. And some of you folks that have never been physically addicted to something, you gotta cut these 'friends' some slack. If you get in to deep it's not just willpower that's gonna get them outta the hellish pit.

The main compound in turmeric thats beneficial is called curcumin. Its effects on reducing inflammation, decreasing both skeletal, and muscular pain are really well documented. I forget the exact reason, but a complimentary compound in black pepper prevents your body from destroying curcumin in the stomach, so combining the two lets you actually absorb it and increases its efficacy.
If you're dealing with chronic pain its really worth trying.

Its good that you're doing yoga. Building strength and stretching out the scar tissue in your back will do wonders if you stick with it, but you've got to treat that lingering pain. If you do nothing its only going to get worse as you age, and you don't want to go down the route of addiction.

Having previously been prescribed even a low dose of opioids for pain, I can see how people become addicted.

I purposely stopped taking mine. That feeling of an internal hug was too good to be true.