This pepe-hating anti-meme anti-circumcision pro-gender equality LGBTQ+-supporting far left Hillary supporting...

This pepe-hating anti-meme anti-circumcision pro-gender equality LGBTQ+-supporting far left Hillary supporting anti-Void nigger-loving Reddit-browsing anti-Sup Forums emoji-using condescending middle aged white mom feminist is everything we've ever feared combined in one person.

Go to Reddit.com/u/aihley and show this bitch no mercy. She thinks Pepe is a hate symbol? Well then let's show her.

>h-hey guys pls help me get back at my ex

Fuck off cunt.

>Strayafag giving his input

Yeah no. Have you seen this bitch's post history? It's the personification of the extremist feminist stereotype in one Reddit account. These type of people who think because they can get upvotes and yell "drumpf" and think they're cool piss me off.

Why do you both talk like fags and why are you already in on this together?
Kill yourself aihley. You suck at this.

How am I aihley? Just go trigger her. I wouldn't be surprised if she browsed 9GAG and Pinterest.

>anti-circumcision
You say that like it's a bad thing. Kike detected.

Alright, what about everything else she supports and says?

Whooaaa wr ruu rogh berries and cream gilligan lets get on it internet h8 machine chargin mah lazers amirite

NYPA faggot

Not your personal army, faggot. Who cares what some literally who on Reddit says?

If we went after every retard on Reddit we'd never have time for anything else.

sage

not your personal army nigger

>anti-circumcision
>bad
no

It's not meant as a PA thread. It's just showing some bitch she's just a dumbass white mom and has no place on the internet.

Holy shit you guys need to go fuck your selves. Saged and reported

you shouldn't be on reddit in the first place nigger

Unsaged. Why are you shilling for white moms

Seriously just go back to plebbit already. Christ I wish Gookmoot would just autoban anyone with Reddit cookies already. Truly the cancer that killed this board

t. aihley

I created the thread under a different client and my replies are on my standard client but I'm still OP.

Yes and you've made it quite clear you don't belong here
Fuck off back to r*ddit and don't come back

Shut up newfag

Go back to T_D you cancerous shit.

Some random ass flag from what I assume a third world country fag is giving his opinion. Lol

Fuck off plebbitfag

All your hate towards me does not going to change that you are a fucking redditor :)