Is it okay to racemix if most of the girls around me look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
archive.is/WVUSA
archive.is/NH2EX
archive.is/CAaWy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

fat girls just need to be told no

yes.

If those women wanted to stay competitive they wouldn't have become fat slobs.

4/10 women in the US are obese. Not over weight but obese. Not add the 1/10 that burn coal and you come to the conclusion there isn't a proper mate for every white male. 50% of us will have to figure something else out.

Latinas for the bottom 50% of white boi cucks.

>marry them
>convince then to eat lo-carb

problem solved.

I came

Shut up, Rachel.

Daily reminder that all white women (fat or fit) are disgusting cancer and are the downfall of the white race as we know it, and should be treated like the trash they are (which they love) if you actually want to save us all.

There's a reason they're obsessed with niggers and drugs

They're still competitive. Don't underestimate how desperate some men are

average weight women get fat after marriage
fat women turn to blobs

But what about Binnish girls?

Good plan!

>falling for the racemixing meme
Most """white""" people on Sup Forums are probably mutts
Ironically you'll probably find the purest whites in countries that are cucking themselves to death

>marry them
>chain them to a pipe in the basement and starve them

These people have no impulse control. Otherwise they'll divorce you and take half your $$$ and get even fatter

>if they won't listen to all the legions of doctors and nurses and e-celebs telling them to cut the carbs, start swimming and stop going to Starbucks, surely they'll stop playing the victim for the guy who dicks them and sticks a metal band on one of their fingers
They're not worth it mate, literally only good as pump and dumps

Nope.
The answer is to dominate one and beat her into shape, you fucking pussy.

IT IS NEVER OKAY TO RACE-MIX

Good post

which is why it's all the more important for us to ignore them.

It's also in our best interest to legalize prostitution.

I'm a massive flaming faggot and even I can see that empowering women by legalizing prostitution so they can get paid to use their body how they want would be a massive step up in societal health.

That they don't do this just tells me that the patriarchy still needs to manage women's responsibilities because women are not responsible enough.

/thread
fpbp as always

>This
or
>This

Women take whatever they can get, they don't think in terms of virtue, honor, loyalty or love. They are parasites that follow money and material, if you want them you need to workout for a minimum of 4 years, (if you're a weak pussy just use steroids, they're too dumb to know or care about the difference), and focus on acquiring money and social status.

Nothing else really matters

>most
No, you aren't trying hard enough for the good ones.

Dude....THICC

What's the problem?

The second pic could have honestly been the same guy. Just a different haircut, clothes, and got rid of the glasses. There's nothing spectacularly different about the second guy, every girl dumps their highschool boyfriend eventually.

>not wanting to redpill cutie thicc/bbw/ssbbw girls into submission and dominate them

What's wrong with you, Sup Forums?

>diet with little fats

When will this meme die? People should eat more fats and fewer carbs.

Yeah it's not my image. I was a skinny ectomorph loser for like 3 years from 15-18 and I worked out constantly but had NO fat in my diet. It was pure protein.
for 2 years I focused on calories and fat. Ripped in 2 years, it makes all the difference in the world.

>The second pic could have honestly been the same guy. Just a different haircut, clothes, and got rid of the glasses.

Completely different face.

I'm saying attractiveness level, it's clearly not the same guy. The second guy looks completely average.

More black and latina women are obese than white women in the USA.

it's your job to make lose her weight faggot

But Latina women in Mexico? Those are probably thin

Yeah like 10 years ago...

>chad
That's a really average looking guy.

My thought exactly. That pic was made either by the ex-bf or someone with extremely low self-esteem.

What if every girl looked like this?

Then I'd be in a badly animated cartoon world.

It's bad to racemix yes because anywhere in the US white women are the least fat. You're just a low quality kike shill.

You're in denial moor rape baby. Go sit in the corner.

>taking advice from anyone who believes in the ectomorph/mesomorph/endomorph meme
Top kek bro go lurk some more at bodybuilding.com

>Implying high metabolism isn't a thing
>Implying genetics don't play a role

Some people do in fact need to eat more, workout more and in different ways, bodies vary according to their genetics.
Ectomorphs are a thing, but that isn't to say it's impossible to escape, I did and so do many others.

No. go find a decent white women. They do exist. You may have to go to a church.

Look for White women with good fathers.

Racemixing is disgusting

You sound like you joined a cult.

Look it up anywhere nigger. It's you who's in denial.

Christian white girls race mix the most.

The only ones that are "loyal" (kek) are the fat ugly ones "Praise odin, yeah i'm a pagan, you mad christcucks?"

I started dating a chubby girl this week and she is great. She chubbed up only in the last few years and would be t h i c c before that so her weight just gives her more of a feminine figure. Plus she is super excited and ready to please me and is very, very submissive. And she has fat titties and a nice, soft ass. I'm in heaven, anons.

Dude fats give you energy.
You eat enough protein for muscle development.
Fat to move around.
Carbs are unneeded.
If you eat straight protein, most of it is getting converted to glucose for energy.
It's a complete waste of time.

Here is the confirmation user

if the girls around you look like that, you probably already live in an inbred area... are are inbred yourself. So, it doesnt really matter.

No.

>Posting a small survey from a dating website
The whole point of my picture is that white women are the biggest race mixing sluts on the planet, but don't generally date or marry non-whites.

They just fuck them en masse

Why put in 4 years of work to attract something you know is a parasite. Just pay for sex, and enjoy the rest of your life without a bitch ruining everything.

So don't do it for women, they are worthless and parasitic like you said. Do it for yourself and your own health, it feels great, looks awesome and is a fun hobby.

yet they still destroy the power structure by trying to find 5/10 guys and above

I wouldnt mind a chick as fat as I am but they are too busy thinking chad thundercock is going to court them

Birds is a feather should flock together.
Race mixing is NEVER okay.

I'm a 8/10 maybe a hard 7/10 to certain folk but I can pick up cute chubby chicks all day. It is hilarious how quickly they drop everything or anyone when I talk to them. Still, get yourself one, user, and never look back. A kind chubby girl will stick with you through anything.

>most
stop looking for a way out.

t. fat ugly bitch

Don't give him that advice you fucking cunt.

Helga is trying to lead you astray. This is reality.

If they look like that i doubt you're much better

that pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Still, get yourself one, user, and never look back. A kind chubby girl will stick with you through anything.
This is insane. A women that can't take care of herself will never be able to take care of other being

No point in getting mad.
They're the bottom of white females.

It's not the kind of women you would want to be near even if she didn't racemixed

THICC

All I have is anecdotal evidence to the contrary. Thank you for conversing with me however and I wish you luck in your continued endeavors. Do you know Sara from the mikinbrazil Cup Madness video? Can you put me in contact with her? Thanks.

>Pure keto diet for 2 years

How in the fuck did you manage the constipation and lack of energy?

I did a keto diet for about a month to spark fat loss but holy shit I barely had any energy, was constantly constipated despite loads of water. and looked flat as fuck despite getting a pump while lifting. Went back to carbs and never looked back.

> The only ones that are "loyal" (kek) are the fat ugly ones "Praise odin, yeah i'm a pagan, you mad christcucks?"

Ehhh, female neopagans tend to be liberal and open as fuck to racemixing.

>uh... dad, towel rack

People seem to be confused about that post lol.
What I meant to say is that my first 3 years of exercise I did nothing but protein (and failed and got no where).
Then when I was 18 years old to 20 years old, I focused more on fat, calories, carbs and got all my macros, and that's how I gained weight and became /fit/.

I agree, protein alone will get you nowhere.

>tfw still a virgin and about to become a 30 year old kissless wizard because no brit female in human existence is even remotely appealing, attractive, bangable and would most likely have me arrested for rape anyway.

> race mix with an american white nigger?
>GTFO
>sage
>pic unrelated

On a good day, I'm a 9, but usually I'd say I'm a 7. That's out of 100 though.

No.

Exactly why I ended it with my ex. She badly wanted to tie me down with kids. Yet she couldn't care for herself any better than a child could. Couldn't drive because it was too scary. Sure the submission was great fun, but it wasn't the good kind that would translate into mother material.

I was eating assholes.

Stop posting distustig shit.

But to answer your question: No!

Pick the best looking nigress on earth, but your child will still be a dirty nigger.

Pick the fattest and ugliest white girl you have around you, and your kids will probably still look better than a nigger, because they are white, not fat, because being fat has nothing to do with genetics, they will have better facial features and your parents won't be disappointed by their grandchildren.

And then they divorce you, take all your shit, take your kids and raise them as a single mother to be feminist dykes. Your daughter ends up fucking millions of different tyrone's
and you pay child support for it for the rest of your cucked out miserable life.

>Germany

>Mfw

Nu Hierarchy:

Land Whales get normies
Chubbies get athletes
Normal physique get rich whites
Hot bitches get muds and niggers

Just buy a Russian Bride bro, Westernized sluts are nothing more than cum tubes. Not worth your time at all.

Race mixing is alright too as long as you know your offspring won't be retarded/looking retarded.

Are you a fucking nigger?

The exact same can happen to you if you date a nigress. The only difference would be, that your children are niggers and not white.

I think you are the cuck here.

>60%

>mfw

When did I advocate for the fucking of negresses?

Asian women are what you go for. Children pass for white

No. It is never ok. Just get that fat pig to lose some weight, then have some White children with her

Most don't pass, asian genes are more dominant, but they sure do look whiter than mulattos. Wtf are you implying with that pic?

When is the God Emporer going to step up his game and get a solid eugenics program going? We need all the fat asses and other defectives sterilized yesterday. Breeding should be by permit only.

Well that the history of white women consists of:
>Bestiality
>Race-mixing
>Degenerate sex
>The only thing they have ever created is dinner

No, i don't want to raise a Elliot Rodger.

And they don't really pass as white in my opinion.

How does that happen

They do.
Happa is just a meme created by emasculated asian dudes

yeah, but they don't look like that
more men are fat

I see an egyptian women with an egyptian, a roman woman with a roman (ancients used to draw women lighter than men since men tanned outside), and a picture of a mythologic creature having it's dick sucked by a woman, you are retarded.

fat women aren't bad to marry because they're fat, they're bad to marry because their personalities are shit
they have low self-esteem out of the ass (as to why they eat a lot)
once you get rid of that fat, they think they're beautiful and deserve it all. so they leave guy who settled for them and fuck a lot of men to compensate for those years they were fat

Haha whatever you say

>Happa is just a meme created by emasculated asian dudes

No, it isn't
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
archive.is/WVUSA
archive.is/NH2EX
archive.is/CAaWy/

this is such bullshit. all a guy needs to do is walk a mile or two a day and do like 200 crunches a night and a hundred pushups. you may not look quite like that guy (who is a paid model) but you can keep in shape and be attractive in the eyes of women.

At least try to refute me

And here come the ho ho's.
Moving on

Eh, 100 pushups isn't very easy to accomplish for people who don't regularly lift. I agree with the walking and crunches though.