Americans have to go to prison to get free heath care

>Americans have to go to prison to get free heath care

>europeans have to get invaded by cross-eyed exploding camel-fuckers to realize that there is no such thing as a free lunch

>free
European education

Have you ever considered that maybe living in Europe is like a prison.

Thread/

>yuropeons need a nannystate like they're in prison to survive

not really

>nannystate
>food labeling regulations
>the legal drinking age
>socially conservative
the US is literally a nanny state you fucking retard

It's not just a meme.

>be Jew Yorker
>work 80 hours/week
>can barely afford a 20 squarefeet appartment
>pay jewish overlord for overpriced coffeee and macjewbook
>work for free for my boss, because it is an internship
>break leg on the way to home
>entire family goes bankrupt
But atleast you are free.

The US regularly gets cited by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch for the notoriously bad conditions in many prisons. From what I've heard, medical care is often scarce to outright-neglected. Mental health and some other issues are outright aggravated.

>Don't get arrested for calling a nigger a nigger. Don't get arrested for having a gun. Can shoot off fireworks and eat burgers all day on my 5 acres of land

It's actually pretty good senpai

To be fair, Amnesty international and HRW are both disgusting fifth column organizations bent on destroying the west's ability to survive the coming jihad.

That said, america handles the prison system absolutely wrong. Either kill someone or fine them, putting them in a cage full of psychopaths does not give you back a functioning member of society at the end of their term. Personally, I've always believed in letting the punishment fit the crime. If you deprive someone of life, you life must be taken. If you deprive someone of liberty, your liberty is taken. If you take their property, you should be forced to pay it back with interest or work until you have. Everything else isn't a crime worth punishing.

Holy fuck I agree am I red pilled now?

>That said, america handles the prison system absolutely wrong. Either kill someone or fine them, putting them in a cage full of psychopaths does not give you back a functioning member of society at the end of their term. Personally, I've always believed in letting the punishment fit the crime. If you deprive someone of life, you life must be taken. If you deprive someone of liberty, your liberty is taken. If you take their property, you should be forced to pay it back with interest or work until you have. Everything else isn't a crime worth punishing.

I don't know, I'm not particularly redpilled. I don't believe it's a plot by (((them))). Being a Christian gives me the luxury of believing they're all owned by satan anyway.

How is 100% possible? Answer: it's not. Your graph is false.

what if you kill someone accidentally?

what if you rape someone?

The thing about the US is if you don't like one place, go somewhere else. NYC is nothing like anywhere else in the country. The US is a huge country, go a few hours in any direction and there are different cultures, different laws, and different weather.

Go somewhere you want to be. That's one reason the US can be so great.

It's possible they got lazy and rounded up. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the japs played games with the dropouts, like they do on murder rates (unexplained deaths are ruled suicides to keep the numbers down and make it look like disarmament works).

>what if you rape someone?
Rape counts as taking away someones liberty, their right to self determination. Therefore, your liberty should be taken away. Prison time, forced labor, death in extreme cases.

>what if you kill someone accidentally?
Depends on what you were doing at the time. If it's a no fault accident, you're free and clear. If it was your negligence that caused the accident, fuck you, it's murder. Give the judge some leeway on deciding. No law is perfect, so it's best to leave judgement in the hands of... well, judges.

That said, I totally think banishment should still be a punishment. You fuck up in some exciting way we don't know how to deal with? Bam, deported to Zimbabwe. What are they gonna do? Build a wall?

interesting.

your way of thinking is "eye for an eye"

Eh, close enough. But I don't believe in taking half measures. If he takes one of your eyes, you take both of his. That way he's fucking blind and good luck taking your last eye.

Though seriously, disabling someone is cruel, unusual and a burden on society. Just shoot them, more humane.