SPACE

How does white nationalism fit into space colonization and exploration?

Things like European identity will be absolutely pointless or anything referencing earth for that matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of culture
youtube.com/watch?v=zsV-qozMz9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, because nig nogs will wake up one day from their mud huts and crackhouses and build muthafuckin interstellar flight nigguuuuh

Whites have always advanced the human race in all aspects.

It's necessary for space exploration you moron. We don't want davis bixnood playing the knock out game on the whole station by taking out the life support.

This is sorta what I was implying. I honestly don't think we'll be able to advance that far if we're going to let the west fall to islam and the degeneracy of "politically correct culture" (imagine jamal getting a free spot on the space program just because he's black; ignore the fact he failed astrophysics) then we'll never colonize space.

But lets imagine we get past islam and the dindus and go far enough into research and development that we can. what then? gene editing will be so far advanced we won't need to "save the white race" we could print off a million white babies that are all 10/10 alphas and qts with 200+iq. Why would being white even matter at that point other than aesthetic purposes(we could make ourselves into any form we wanted like the character creator stage in a video game) Assuming we'll even have human bodies at that point; what if we're just artificially grown brain cells interfaced into a computer network? white european identity wouldn't matter at that point...

kek

why should it be not a matter anymore? Negroes wont magically develoop a iq above 85 and dont stop being violent fucks. Niggers in space would be a fucking warzone. Not in the fun way

If this would be a way yea. BUt it is

1. Way in the distant future
2. Will we ever be able just make humans? That arent all the same e.r clones?
3. Will we ever come there. I doubt it since this world will fall for the niggers

white nationalism is the only way we will ever colonize space.

It's only our Race that can fucking get there, you dumb faggot OP.

Why are you so scared of cutting contact with other Races? Are you that much of a fucking pussy that you would edit another Races genes just because you cannot face up to cutting them off?

Genuinely, genuinely kill yourself OP. Our Race hasn't got time for boomer cucks like yourself.

Exactly.

Ah we had similar threads before but coming from libshits, apologies for the misunderstanding.

>we won't need to "save the white race" we could print off a million white babies that are all 10/10 alphas and qts with 200+iq
"saving the white race" is more complicated than just making more of us. Their is a very dangerous illness that has infected most of us for a while now. A really bad mix of selfishness, liberalism and nihilism. IQ wont be enough either, it could makes things worse. A large portion of people falling for leftist dogma are legitimately smart, and they end up ditching important primordial instincts in favor of intellectual masturbation, and this idea you can take apart thousands of years of tradition and eon of evolution by thinking yourself out of them.
Maybe you could simply make them more ethnocentric genetically, I have no idea.

As for whether or not "whiteness" would matter at all in a world where your mind can be improved in a single genetic treatment, it might still be necessary to maintain group cohesion.

Obviously white people will be the ones colonizing space. We can bring some asians along to help with wormhole calculations or whatever, and maybe some blacks/hispanics to clean the space toilets.

okay sure,

but if we're living in space what relevance would our folk cultures and traditions serve? things like that would be obsolete.

and if we can make ourselves look anyway we want (assuming we would still have bodies that is) why make make ourselves "white" for any purpose other than aesthetics? I mean we could grow anthropomorphic dinosaur people or make ourselves look like anime characters...

No it fucking doesn't why does space just negate the need to preserve our culture?

>why make make ourselves "white" for any purpose other than aesthetics
I already explained why

>why make make ourselves "white" for any purpose other than aesthetics
>I already explained why

we'd still have group cohesion if we made ourselves look like anthropomorphic dinosaur people because everyone would be an anthropomorphic dinosaur person, duh....

>No it fucking doesn't why does space just negate the need to preserve our culture

actually i don't think so, doing an Irish jig or wearing lederhosen or clogs has absolutely no function in space (we'd be harvesting space crystals form meteors or extracting hydrogen from space clouds or some shit not having folk festivals and playing the lute, just think about it leaf) nor would we be eating perogies and sourkrout things like eating and sleeping would be spliced out of our genes entirely. (Again even assuming we'd have bodies at this point) Culture wouldn't exist.

Fpbp

White nationalism vanishs in space because things like race mean nothing in space.

exactly,

we'd have to make sure all the furies got left on earth.

But changing ourselves to be anthropomorphic dinosaurs would be pointless, we could just remain the way we are, and we would keep that important feeling of identity to our ancestors.
I am not talking about the fluff burger. Our culture will evolve, saying it could just go away is absurd and saying there wouldn't even be a culture at all is preposterous.

You said it wouldn't matter.

without white people ther is no space colonization and exploration

If we don't send whites all colonization of space will fail. That's how it figures in.

"White" is a concept made up by Americans. Europeans never considered themselves unified by skin color. Don't tell a Russian and a German that they should be friends because they are both white. It will be a race to see which of them can kill you first. In their minds, they are distinctly different ethnic groups.

"Nationalism" will still apply, though there might be some new word for it.

Nationalism just means the people of a locale, defined by national borders, take pride in who they are and what they've become and connect this identity to their country. (Which is why "white nationalism" doesn't much much sense. "White" is not a nation. If you identify with people of other nations because of their skin color then you're not a nationalist.)

In a future of space travel and colonization, it's easy to imagine the nationalist mindset applying to a colony or any type of long-term space station. It's basically not wanting some external government "who doesn't understand us" to have say over how they live.

Nationalists prefer local government over, say, a United Nations.

Globalists would prefer to be rid of local government and have a single global body to rule over everyone.

>but if we're living in space what relevance would our folk cultures and traditions serve?
you are living in America, which was sort of a "new world" when it was discovered.
Europeans who moved there retained most of their culture (untill recently at least), so your argument doesn't make sense

Mass scale space colonization comes in 200 years. Gene editing comes in 100 years. By the time we're in space we will look like anime characters, white skin and ridiculous hair/eye colors. Nobody will purposely choose inferior genes. People won't talk about european identity anymore, they'll just talk about what is optimal, and the majority of what is optimal will be european stock.

Put a less intelligent person in an environment where small mistakes will result in death.

They won't survive. Winter is a series of stories of shitskins dying to carbon monoxide poisoning.

this is precisely what i was thinking

we need white nationalism to get into space but once we got there white nationalism would have no purpose...

we could keep growing our bodies in test tubes to look white but it'd be purely for aesthetics. But having a human body in space is basically pointless anyways, it'd be better just to have a neural network implanted into some sort of drone contraption that would maneuver through zero gravity more easily, but then what? would we slap a swastika on it just for the sake of having a swastika? that's fucking dumb...

People in the background are like "what kind of freakshow zoo is this?"

"European identity" is already pointless

>Mass scale space colonization comes in 200 years
try 15

If you had played the new Mass Effect, you'd know that there's no whites in space in the future.

put mein teh skreencap senpai lolxd

It will give us a place to escape once Europe is overrun by sandniggers

If there wont be any whites there wont be anyone at all.

It's a prerequisite. We have to end the welfare state and purge the shitskins in order to free up resources for research, development, and construction of space colonization technology.

arriving in the new world which is a place on earth can't be compared to traveling through deep space for millions of light years

>How does white nationalism fit into colonization and exploration?

>Things like European identity will be absolutely pointless or anything referencing Europe for that matter.

Isn't it interesting how removing one word and changing another makes your statement pure bullshit in a historic context? You should spend more time studying history if you want to know what the future will be like. Past is prologue after all.

WELL YOU DONT WANT NIGS BEING NIGS IN SPACE DO YOU? you also wont have lawns or houses to flip so beaners arent needed in space

side note "NIGS IN SPACE" is ™ property of the gates foundation

The borgs are communists

hmm,

i don't think you've read a single one of my after that. Please do.

For some reason that's lightyears beyond me, white males are turning into a slave class that produces everything the liberals hand out to the "minorities" for free. When the first colonist ark leaves earth, it will be engineered by whites, but filled with Blacks, Muslims, Chinks, Mexicans, Eskimos, Indians, fucking Abos, a member of all the LGBTQ+* abominations, but no straight white males.

White nationalism is probably the most retarded thing in existence, how can you be proud of being white, just how shit is your country if that's the only thing you're proud of?

underrated

>Leaving Earth makes white nationalism pointless
>Because you don't need to protect your race from the predations of niggers, kikes, and arabs when you're on a space station

Fucking idiot.

>man in background loses hope he didn't realize he still had in the world

return to stormfront

At least you can take pride in Auschwitz.

>genetics don't matter when in space

Dumb.

half of you guys don't really understand what i'm saying

if we optimize for existing in space for millions of years we probably won't exist in human form anymore. We'll probably be just some kind of cyborg probe capable of withstanding the extreme conditions of space we won't have any race, sex or emotions; white nationalism would be completely obsolete.

To be fair, we did send chimps up first.

You're a more clever shill than most, I'll grant you that.

>hurr durr, it's the future and we can just genetically engineer perfect people so what's the point of ethnic nationalism?

1) That technology is at least a century off.

2) We're not just protecting ourselves as a gene pool, we're protecting ourselves as PEOPLE. Our genes are only a part of it; we also have our identity, our history, and our culture to protect.

3) Niggers and other mud people haven't accomplished anything and are merely a millstone (a violent, ungrateful millstone at that) around the neck of civilization.

But nice attempt at defeatism with your "what's the point guys, just wait for Star Trek". It's an interesting variation of the "wait for Hitler" meme.

You're not understanding that white nationalism is already completely obsolete

Jews will mass exodus every non-Jew off of Earth so they can have it to themselves. At the same time they will make sure no ethnically homogeneous colonies are made.

This is something I've been thinking of quite a lot, and my conclusion is that it doesn't really

Competition between nations and the chance to wave your big 'ol superpower dick around is what sparked the first space race, but these are different times and I don't think that's the best way to go. Powerful nations wrestling over control of larger planets (not necessarily by means of war) and having to spend massive amounts of money to ensure military dominance would slow down overall exploration and seems like a pretty shitty outcome tbqh

Some sort of collective or co-operate space exploration effort or perhaps a more commercial one seems much more likely and effective

>We're not just protecting ourselves as a gene pool, we're protecting ourselves as PEOPLE.
>Our genes are only a part of it; we also have our identity, our history, and our culture to protect.
Friendly reminder that any white nationalist who ignores the fact that there is no identity that links those histories and cultures together, and that in fact the perpetual hate-fueled clashes between those cultures is what produced the superior civilizations and dominant gene pool in the first place
is
a kike shill trying to stagnate our continued advancement

thats why writers usually use a "united" earth, or "post apocalyptic earth"
rather than having "the Congolese envoy from their sub-colony on Mars" etc

>implying all children of the future aren't white thanks to eugenics.
Once we past this ignorance deception through infiltration time loop phase the earth is stuck in now and humans can do what they want without them worrying about hurting the fe-fe's of the lesser races, it will be smooth sailing.

>Things like European identity will be absolutely pointless or anything referencing earth for that matter.

Why?

>1) That technology is at least a century off.

so we'll get to that point eventually

>2) We're not just protecting ourselves as a gene pool, we're protecting ourselves as PEOPLE. Our genes are only a part of it; we also have our identity, our history, and our culture to protect.

sigh, having culture will be completely obsolete

i hate repeating myself over and over

READ THROUGH THE FUCKING THREAD

i've explained this like 10 times by now at least

>cleaning space toilets

Dude, Poland exists for a reason. We don't need to take niggers or spics into space with us, they'll just continue to drag us down.

Right, because music, literature, cuisine, clothing, holidays, and culture will magically disappear just because we live somewhere else, just like it all did when everyone moved to North Ameri- oh wait, no, it didn't.

Like I said, you're at least an interesting shill; I've only seen this version of the defeatism "wait for Star Trek" meme once or twice before.

You were a nigger in the 1800's, you're a nigger now, and you'll be a nigger in the 22nd century. A nigger is a nigger, regardless of whether or not there's gravity or air.

Oh look, it's the "the white race is a social construct invented recently" meme. Haven't seen that one in at least two weeks.

0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account.

>only your genes matter, goy, your existence as a volk is nonexistent!

>spend months at sea in a dangerous voyage to get to a dangerous, unexplored continent
>every day is a struggle for survival as you tame a wild land and make it fit for civilization, fighting disease, hostile natives, wild animals, starvation, and the environment itself

>get in a spaceship
>warp drive, time dilation from relativistic travel, cryogenic stasis, or some combination of the above mean it's a long journey, but doable
>build a space station or colonize a planet and struggle to survive in a hostile environment

Yeah, no, totally no comparison between the two. Dumbass.

>millions of years in the future we'll have evolved, been genetically engineered, or become robots so what's the point of being white nationalists now?

You're just getting sad at this point.

looks like something you would make in a first year high school class on adobe illustrator

>le sigh

Choke on a million dicks, faggot. It doesn't matter how many times you keep repeating the same fallacy, you're still wrong.

Exactly what motivates a cuck like you to shitpost for the JIDF in the first place?

No, you fucking haven't. All you've done is repeat the same assertion over and over without providing any evidence or support for it.

Pic related.

>Why would being white even matter at that point other than aesthetic purposes(we could make ourselves into any form we wanted like the character creator stage in a video game)

You're misunderstanding racial nationalism. While arguments such as genetics and even appearance are important (in varying degrees depending on who you ask), the central issue will always be commonality and kinship one derives from those who share his identity. Those things are not suddenly unimportant because we can "off a million white babies that are all 10/10 alphas and qts with 200+iq".

Perhaps it is true that White nationalism will fade out completely in the future together with other forms of nationalism. But the argument can then still be made that nationalist movements are the best course for spatial colonization. Perhaps this is one stage of humanity we best enter united, driven, with purpose, perhaps even competing, rather than the directionless """united""" automatons that globalist want us to become. Note that White nationalism isn't just a struggle for the White race. At its core it is a struggle against the things that cause a decline of both the race and the nation, and as it happens those things can be argued to also be causing the decline of humanity as a whole.

wow you're really dumb, i'm sorry the education system failed you

no room in space for you sorry

The difficulty of space travel/colonizing at this point in our technological timeline means a few things.

Only the richest, fittest, & most intelligent (combined) will be doing it for the foreseeable future.

The richest would have the resources to do it. The fittest would, well, be actually able to do the shit required in space. The intelligent would be able to fix the only shit keeping people alive in space, the devices. If you don't have a combination of these, it's simple: you fucking die.

It's when you are capable of normalizing space travel for the public masses that things will go to shit.

Races will cease to matter initially. You have to pull your weight or you fucking die, it's that simple. When the "normies" start floating around, letting their dipshit children slobber all over a life support console and screaming bloody murder at you that you slapped the kid away with a hammer because he was about to kill everyone on the station/ship... That's when things will go back to "race."

It'll basically be "Spacers," who actually get shit done and keep themselves alive, and "Grounders," who leech off of the accomplishments of the Spacers and demand the rights, resources, and freedoms Spacers granted themselves. That's the "race war" that would happen, but at that point I think it would classify more as a class or culture war.

Personally I hope San Fran gets a mass accelerated slug barrage from the moon when they get pissed off with them trying to insist we welcome Islam to other planets. Or just let them deal with the nuclear war and broadcast a laughter loop through their media.

>be me
>at X'zleph'ias Bar and Grill in western Andromeda Galaxy, Sector 651-A
>see anthropoid octopus creature sitting across from me
>all 13 of his eyes are focused right at me
>starts uttering sounds no earthly ear can comprehend
>must be a Gliesian pirate, I think to myself
>probably never seen a human before
>suddenly his tentacles flare up
>he approaches me
>by some miraculous feat he manages to slap his vocal chords with his ten tongues and say something resembling a human language
>"human, why are you here, so far away from Earth" he mutters
>i sigh
>take a swig of plutonium whiskey
>"let me tell you about the jews..."

underrated post, have a (you)

>cannot refute any points
>cannot make any points
>cannot provide an argument at all
>simply resorts to insulting someone

This is why you'll never make the big bucks the other shitposters do; you're terrible at this.

Good posts. I fear he wont admit our culture will have to be preserved if we are to explore space, and for it's own sake too. Doubt he convinced that many people at lease.

space exploration is not going to happen.
western civilization is going to collapse in the next 100 years and dont expect the retarded asians to actually explore space. they are more likely to reintroduce the divine monarchy that they had for thousands of years

Is anyone here familiar with the short film 'Gay niggers from outer space'?

That's the dumbest shit I've heard in my life. Nigs will still have lower IQs and be totally unable to adapt to space living.

>hurdur why would we fight the Jews when we'll have gene editing by 2200?
So fucking naive. Gene editing isn't for goyim.

If we can kick some muslim skulls in the process I say will go smooth

>Meet Based-Soldier-of-Odin

How come none of you niggers can refute the fact that white nationalism is logically flawed and doesn't exist outside of internet forums and LARPing?

>our culture
What is that?

This thread made me realize that Sup Forums really is infested by alt-right redditors. I've spent the last 2 years denying it, but now it's obviously clear. The reddit shills are the cancer we need to purge from this board.

>and maybe some blacks/hispanics to clean the space toilets.
NO NO NO

We ruined America because we used black slaves. We will not make that mistake again.

Let the blacks die on Earth when the sun Nova's. The stars, they belong to us.

Oh sorry I forgot the s.
>our cultures
Happy now faggot?

It doesn't,but national socialism does.

National socialism is required to terraform a planets

No, because now you have to explain why you think there's some kind of magical fellowship between those cultures on the basis of whiteness.
Why is it necessary for me, an American, to preserve your country's culture—or even existence?
Come to think of it, does Canada even have a space program?

Especially considering that those cultures have only just recently stopped killing one another nonstop, and that Southern and Eastern Europeans have lower IQs and higher crime rates than Western and Northern Europeans, and also have varying levels of different DNA, etc.

>white nationalism flawed

Prove it. Don't say "herp derp, I already did", ACTUALLY PROVE IT. Just repeating the same assertion does nothing to prove your argument. Back it up with some facts/logic.

>what is culture

lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of culture

Again, pic very fucking related.

This is some confederacy reasoning

>Instead of moving all the black and hispanics to metal tuna cans in space,and cleaning the fatherland, I rather leave pristine real estate of the fatherland and live in a overcrowded tuna can.

The earth will be were the rich live fag

Whereas embracing globalist propaganda about establishing the most colossal tyranny in human history is fine because feelings and happy black children on TV. Your mind has been guided since birth by people who want you to be a cog in their system, and since you respond to words like "fairness" and "progress" those are the words you get to hear in connection with what they want you to do.

see
And I was asking what culture the leaf was referring to when he said "our". Reading comprehension, kike.

We'll simply go from white nationalism to white "planetism".

Who says anything about embracing the globalist propaganda?
Curious how it's only one or the other. It's almost like there's a different answer that you don't want attention drawn to.
Because it's correct?

nigger

Strange, in one post you said different nationalities should support their own kin (but all European descendants as one, fair enough, never said otherwise) not as one, and in the other you claim it's pointless for you to fight for your own culture.
Boy I really wonder who's behind this post.

back2stormfront

Underrated

Take a step back for a second and think about who's arguments you're advancing. It's major governments, it's corporations, it's stateless capital. When you have the most powerful people on the planet encouraging your position, it's time to give some sober thought to whose agenda you're working for.

Boy I really wonder why the inbred leaf doesn't know how to read IDs

What position are they encouraging? Elaborate

doggo was first to orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=zsV-qozMz9A