A judge rules Trump may have incited violence

What are they trying to achieve? Civil war ? Judges are not lawmakers, it's not their role to stall policies or harass elected officials. What next, impeachment and assassination attempts?

> A judge rules Trump may have incited violence … and Trump again has his own mouth to blame

> The courts keep taking Donald Trump both seriously and literally. And the president's word choices are proving to be a real headache.
A federal judge in Kentucky is the latest to take Trump at his word when he says something controversial. Judge David J. Hale ruled against efforts by Trump's attorneys to throw out a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a March 2016 campaign rally in Louisville.
> At the rally, Trump repeatedly said “get 'em out of here” before, according to the protesters, they were shoved and punched by his supporters.

Link : archive.is/aqBfq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE
youtube.com/watch?v=uufdFqYbfCo
youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9A--cn1fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either Trump will learn to speak more carefully or his presidency will be destroyed.

No shit, the dude said he would pay the lawyer fees of any of his supporters for being violent

But the people that elected him don't mind him being hyperbolic and a loud mouth. He can never speak carefully enough to avoid frivolous lawsuit.

This isn't about that, it's the ruling class trying to fuck with him by any means they can. It's worrying because they have no intention to play nice, it will only keep driving people apart up to who the fuck knows and what then? This is dangerous territory.

And his opponent paid people to start confrontations with his supporters with the assurance their legal or hospital bills would be taken care of. The campaign was nasty, it is what it is but it's over now.

>“get 'em out of here”
Oh come on...
Even the judges are just shills.

Both sides are dumb as shit, that doesn't mean Trump didn't antagonize his retards against the other retards also. He will just settle like in his fraud trial

literally a ferret

Who gives a fuck. You know what is gonna happen because of this? Absolutely nothing. As always, nothing ever happens.

Trump won't keep any of his promises, Obama didn't do shit, Hillary wouldn't of done shit because we are in a time of absolutely fuck all happening.

The last actual major thing that happened was 9/11, but that was one single event. I'm so fucking sick of it all

>Trump did this
>This lawsuit means this
>We're gonna drain the swamp
>Trump will be impeached

Fuck off, literally nothing will happen, nothing ever does and I doubt anything major will ever happen again in the near future.

I think it's time to round up all the BLM protesters and use RICO statutes to slap Soros, Brock, Clinton, Obama, and all the rest in prison pending trial.

Holy fuck.
HE IS THE RULING CLASS. Like literally the ruler of the ruling class.
His dad was in the ruling class. He's been in the ruling class since he was born. He's a fucking billionaire. He's not an underdog.

Lol no.

There will be blood in the streets before that happens. Blood in the streets. It didn't happen with Obama even though he wasn't born an America and did some seriously traitorous shit. If it happens with Trump, it will be blood.

You don't oust a president, that's called a coup. One branch of government can't coup the other. It's checks and balances. ESPECIALLY not the judiciary.

They won't stop until patriots start killing these scum.

you're a faggot
someone will charge him with raping 500 babies and as long as it's put in front of a liberal judge he'll be found guilty

Getting really fucking sick of this shit.

the justice system is politicised, they don't represent the individuals against the politics anymore, because of fucking jews

You have no idea how our system operates you shit. There are three branches of government. One can not destroy the other. It would take Congress and the Judiciary to do something against the executive branch, you dumb twat.

I can't wait until you get annexed by China.

>fucking democrat politicians LITERALLY asking for civil war
>harass Trump about some dumb shit his stupid mouth said
I hate liberals so fucking much.

It's already going to settlement stage. That judge is full of shit and should be fired. "Get them out of here" clearly means get them out of here. It doesn't mean what you want it to.

fuck off 'refugee'

>Crackhead
?

i'm racist white supremacist guy

I don't see them getting him out of office either but a militant Judiciary could stall every single thing he does. That wouldn't be good for anyone.

> In the Constitution, however, the term refers only to the former. At the Convention, the delegates experimented with differing impeachment proceedings. As finally agreed, a majority vote of the House of Representatives is required to bring impeachment charges (Article I, Section 2, Clause 5), which are then tried before the Senate (Article I, Section 3, Clause 6). Two-thirds of the Senate must vote to convict before an official can be removed.

Are there any actual damages?

Oh good. It's time:
Consciousness Evolution

Whoops. It's time:
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE

He is being sued. This occurs in civilized countries when there is a dispute between two parties

Nice fantasy there Cletus

we are not friends, are we ?
go kkk

>Judges are not lawmakers
Not in France, but the US is a common law country and courts are, in fact, sources of law.

>don't be afraid to defend yourselves against the paid protesters, folks

this is now inciting violence

Jesus Christ are we appointing Canadians to the federal courts now?

It's already a done deal. They failed to name one of the 3 defendants, but as far as this whole case goes it's absolute garbage. Those bird-doggers absolutely caused the situation to escalate, Trump said to remove them from the premise. It's not even up for debate.

That judge is so full of shit. I hope a Russian kills his entire family.

judges are appointed by political parties, I would guess down under as well
obviously, they remain individuals
but they will need euros if they need some stuff done

Better get your shill team ready: I hope a russian kills your entire family.

(scrambling: how do we respond!)

Trump told security to remove bad people, nothing illegal. This should have been thrown out, but that judge is a fucktard who needs to be fired.

fucking russians

When you incite violence and expect a riot, 1 man or 100000 men. This is what happened, and Trump told security to remove him. He didn't tell anyone to assault him or anything of the sort. He was removed.

The judge in question is a fucking farce, a phoney, a bad judge, terrible at his job, the worst, not good at all, no experience, just a generally bad professional. He needs to be fired, asap.

they were tresspassers, aiming to disrupt, and one is entitled to remove tresspassers with reasonable force, so asking they be removed is both protected non inviting speech and an assertion of one's right to free assembly (which entails the neg right to exclude tresspassers especially)

shit - Trump should simply pardon himself.

Seriously.

Then arrest any marshall or sheriff who comes for him.

The judeocorporate media wants regime change no matter what.

Trump needs to smash the CIA and gtfo of Syria and Iraq.

But... he is likely an Agent of Likud Jews.

Tbh the US needs civil war purge out the deep state and all the lefty cunts that support it.

I had no idea the President could nominate "his" Judges.

> On January 20, 2010, President Obama nominated Hale to serve as the United States Attorney for the Western District of Kentucky

> On June 19, 2014, President Obama nominated Hale to serve as a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky

Don't worry. It's all part of Trump's plan. It already feels like he's trolling the game. HE'S GONNA WIN NO MATTER.

Lefties are preparing for war like some larping nerds for real. Like nuclear fallout vidya type shit. It's hilarious

I swear most of the people that Obama appointed have some far-left secret agenda.

They interpret the law.

Did you go read the legal statute? Doubt you did. You just rushed her to bleed from your vagina about it.

>Marine Le Pen's right tit is covered
You had ONE job.

>a fucking leaf of course

I bet you're an Ontarian.

This is important because this is the asshole that ruled against Trump. Many people won't get this post. Hale is a douchebag liar

it's about time some woman got some important, job, you male chauvinist pig

It should have been thrown out. Civil lawsuit against the 3 perpetrators should have taken place. Trump is in no way responsible, as in a band member telling the audience to mosh and someone gets a broken nose as a result.

It's not even that extreme, however. Trump simply told security to remove them from the premise.

This is very troubling, these activists judges are waaaayyy overstepping their powers.

fuck trump, he's a liar, he's making regime change in syria, idiot

trump literally beat up those 3 defenceless people he should go to jail for assault

I don't see the correlation. War on Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Iraq, this was all planned and actioned way before Trump took office.

>backing down to kike judges

>trump incites violence by winning the election

>not the democrats calling for violent resistance

w-woah....................

IT is the only way that these leftist fucks can get their agenda passed. People don't realize how fucked up the judiciary is right now..

he is in a position to change it, but he doesn't
why the fuck would you (random amercian guy) care who rules in syria, wouldn't you be more concerned with your own neighbours ?

also fuck hillary

All he did was give a command to security to remove unruly people. He doesn't need to learn how to speak. This country needs to remove assholes who put personal feels over correct procedure.

Is there anything preventing Trump from firing Judges appointed by Obama and replacing them with his own guys?

no, but he is trying to oust his opposition parties from the ruling class, this is how wars of the gentry have been started for millenia

Trump did? That's funny.

You think the President has any power over foreign policy? I'm positive this has been debunked over the years. Wesley Clark talked about this war long before it happened.

get out, male chauvinist pig

whatever, victoria nuland, I understand, trump is your bitch

Saying "I'd like to punch him in the face" in front of a bunch of diehard supporters is inciting violence.

>der ewige algerier

>so this is the power of stupidity

w-whoa

This doesn't make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=uufdFqYbfCo

Executive owns the military and the police. We will shit on everything you love.

soros paid protesters were trying to incite violence, at a private event, and according to trespass laws the people on private property have the right to ask the uninvited cockfags to leave. these judges are full of fucking dicks in their mouths

>they have to use year old material to "stump" Trump

Holy fuck, they are incredibly desperate at this point

I don't really want to bash on Trump, because so many people are, but, I do make sense.
He is going nowhere really fast.
Nobody likes the jewish ubermentality of nethandyouhou, nobodyu likes the constant jvilligying of asaad and the russians and the muslims
Trump is going to need a police state to make all of this happenµ.

You have civil law. You don't understand how shitty is common law. But neither does Bgurmpf

Le pen is going to cancel your welfare you shitskin faggot.

Kys Muhammad.

Absolutely ludicrous.

What are you asking for. Redpills?

Blackcube is behind the wikileaks, Assange is a Rothschild agent.

The President has no control over a Muslim ban, war with other countries, Yemen was under attack and thousands of civilians dead before Trump took office. War on Somalia and Sudan written 2 decades ago.

You think the presdient is responsible for everything, how can I even argue with you.

It's not actually a secret.

Well, no, judges can only interpret decisions based on the evidence presented before them in civil suits.

'Judges' didn't stop Trump's travel bans,his lawyers being unable to disprove the claims presented in the civil suits by Washington state, Minnesota and Hawaii killed the bans.

Same in this instance. The language used by Trump in the executive orders, and even on the day of the rally is difficult to defend against.

Trump's inability to defend himself is what's the blame here.

a judge also ruled that the US Constitution says that women have the right to have their children ripped limb from limb out of the womb 2 minutes before they are born. fuck these judges.

Obozo spent his whole presidency inciting and appeasing violence.

he fucking president
he clearly stated i'm not comfortable with nation building
do it, faggot

I'm not a moderate, fag

what a cringey picture

Check'd

I agree, he is called the Drone King for a reason. But I also disagree, in a sense that he has no control over foreign policy. He is merely a puppet to keep Americans busy

absurd and ridiculous

merely instructing security to remove a rowdy disputer with the words "get them out of here" is Trumps right .

This was a ticketed private event not a public space so Trump had the right to have anyone removed he deemed disruptive.

You clearly put way too much stock into what a President of the USA actually is.

You should research the CFP, Trilateral Commission and the Federal Reserve.

Our Politics may look like something, but it's actually just a show, for idiots.

If these judges don't shut the fuck up they better get locked up for treason.

stop using obozo as an excuse, satan

haha these judges never quit, it's starting to look pretty silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

Why don't you read all of my posts and come to the conclusion that I think all Presidents are puppets, instead of putting words in my mouth

STOP KILLING PEOPLE, KIKE

Wat
But they are
There's common law and statutory law.
Judges make common law, the parliament make statutory law.

i would personally shoot you on the spot, you evil person

I know, Mental Derangement Syndrome is your thing. But you haven't made a single point other than trying to be feisty, like some 12 year old schooldgirl.

lol, put in me your database, fucking looser

I hate jews so much, you can't imagine, I'm going to go out and kill some tonight. Try and stop me.

Are you still gay? Wait, nobody cares. Are you still here? Wait.

Why are you here? You just spit 456 lies in a row, and nobody even believed one of them.

Are you looking for friends? HAHAHAHAHA

I'll be your friend. But you have to listen to this song first
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9A--cn1fM

They are supposed to determine how the law works in practice by ruling on them in real situations. They are not allowed to rule based on politics. Judges are not lawmakers and their personal affiliation should not impact their judgement. There's no way around that. This is a betrayal of the judicial system.

I just came back and killed 6 gorilliion. Why the fuck didn't your superior mossad stuff stop me ?