Complain about white genocide

>complain about white genocide
>don't have at least one white kid

why Sup Forumsacks are so full of hypocrites? Did all of you fell for the white extinction propaganda that is MGTOW?

If you don't want to marry, have kids. Fine. But then don't go on Sup Forums and post how the white race is dying and you're the only white person in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White women
>Save white race

Pick one.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/

MGTOW is the coping mechanism for men who cant find a quality wife, most 4channers are under no illusions they are not going to get married and have kids while on welfare in their mums basements

is she on a date with an asian guy?

I kek'd

Yes Sup Forums have more white children

Yeah dude just let me put on my gf helmet and squeeze into my gf cannon to fire off into gf land where gfs grow on gfies

how many have you asked?

>don't have at least one white kid
My parents are first cousins and i dont want to spread my inbred genes. Plus im a dyke.

We plan on adopting a little girl tho, hopefully my fiance will let me redpill her so she doesnt end up a spoiled narcicistic race mixing slut

I have a wife who is basically perfect and we have more than dozen kids, number 14's due in a few months.

>perfect
>vagina has had thirteen baby heads rammed through it

>be blue eyed pale American
>get redpilled on the value of family life
>no girls show interest.
>try okcupid
>nothing but single moms and every average or slightly below average girl is too good to reply because of how fucked the market is.
>try tinder
>you must be a 6'3 fit sugardaddy with a 10 inch penis!
>no matches
Sorry lads, looks like I wont be doing my part. Even if my desire is there, feminism has every girl so bluepilled and narcissistic it doesnt matter.

Sorry but they're looking for a real man who don't play no games

Breeding more white people isn't the solution. Eliminating the pocs (pox) from our societies IS.

It's just a stormweenie meme anyway

You don't want that trash

quoting for truth

Yo, I have an ex-wife and two daughters. I pay through the fucking nose and I'm also fucking broke. For me, I totally see the MGTOW working at this point in my life, but I'm just just going to focus on me, keep hitting the gym, finish a few more IT certs, move closer to my kids and then I'll probably date seriously again and maybe have a other kid. For the rest of you that haven't gone through a divorce and gotten fucked in the ass, you're a bunch of whiney pussies. Grow a fucking pair, go out, and get some pussy. MGTOW was mainly for guys like me, and yeah I do it now to focus on me and my life, but I'll probably do that journey again once I feel good a out my life and hit my personal goals.

Well, of course her body's old and busted. I haven't done her except to knock her up in years. That's what daughters are for.

If you have an appa baby, can you still complain about white genocide?

I am oldfag married 30 years to a 6 foot tall goddess. We have FOUR sons over 6'4". Between the four of them, I have 7 grandchildren so far...

All four college educated in the trades.

All four above $80k yearly.

Get on my level, kids.

>quality wife

>falling for the marriage Jew
How about no, you crazy Dutch bastard.

unlikely, asian guys are pretty ugly

yeah and so are niggers, spics, dogs, horses, pigs, feces and piss.
But that doesn't stop white girls from fucking all of these things does it?

>But that doesn't stop white girls from fucking all of these things does it?
yeah, that's those that do have low human worth

I bet your wife came from a shit family

>Implying white women are human and not just cum recipticles