Is he famous because he's good looking or because he's funny ?

is he famous because he's good looking or because he's funny ?

is that why jews hate him ?

I like him because he is crazy, but not too crazy.

He looks like a typical Swede. It's not his looks that got him fame.

Frankly I also can't understand why he is famous.

kill yourself at once

he's white, male and attractive

it's the priviledge

dont feed the dataminers, MSM is dead

who cares, he'll die eventually

>He's funny
>He's crazy
Only if you're a fucking retarded millennial

Congratulations, you share the same comedic tastes as a 12 year old Minecraft player. You people are the reason Sup Forums needs to exist in the first place, you fucking weak pathetic cunts

Are you sure it's not because you are 13 years old and like his 'le edge' humor?

>what are the amalek.

shut up kike

his show is free, media requires login. wow, hard to figure out why poor shits in 3rd world watch him huh.

especially when cellphone carriers in those countries give free data to youtube and fb.

man, you'd think he'd upgrade now that he's famous

He's famous because he lived in multiple European countries, hence registering his account to a wider audience. He's liked because he used to be cute/charming while being the fun/moralized crazy.

(((They))) hate him because he's a fucking white male and used multiculturalism against them.

>used to be cute/charming while being the fun/moralized crazy.

so he's not anymore ?

>is that why jews hate him ?
Jews hate him because he's not a Jew and not under their control. Plus when people are watching him, it means that they are not watching Jew bullshit.
>Why is he famous
funny, good looking, not a Jew, not controlled by Jews and you don't have to pay to watch him.

t. Weak virgin loser
Why not kill yourself already?

upgrade to what? some goldigging whore? besides the fact that she's reluctant to have children, Marzia is perfect wife material.

Because he is generic.Its not about how good he is, its about how an average viewer can relate to him and not get too loaded intellectually when watching his content.Actual interesting people wont get huge popularity since they will always target smaller audience.Pewdie is fine since he trolls msm, but idc about him.

The hate him because he is:

a) white
b) sea-monkey
c) Not a lesbian
d) Yank

>pic one
>pic unrelated

the amount of lonely women out there is under-estimated. He's not very funny but he is an attractive person. Lately he's been more entertaining, however.

At a certain level I think that he was promoted due to ties with ytube higher ups, IMO.

Not really. He used to be more like Cry but screamed a lot. Then after the Charity Water thing in 2013 his fanbase became cancer and he grew distant from his audience. PewDiePie effectively separated himself from Felix and everything was trash for years. Recently he started imitating Keemstar and the like with less gaming content and more edge and you get what we have today.

It's not hard to figure out why he's famous. The biggest thing is he PUTS OUT A VIDEO EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The subscription mechanic doesn't make sense, even if you like someone's work, unless you're waiting for them to post something in the next few hours. Otherwise you'll just go see it when you remember to look. But because he posts every day you spend every day waiting to see the new video, so it makes sense to be subscribed and get the notification.

There's no point in subscribing to someone who only posts weekly at best.

tl;dr it's a function of how useless the subscription mechanic is and the fact that he exploited it early and built a wide following.

>talking shit about marzia

I would slay you in the name of Pewds and his italian goddess queen. Pray to your god that we never cross paths. Deus vult.

He's famous because he was the first person to do something. Pewdiepie is a revolutionary pioneer of the youtube gaming community.

He's as funny as a kick in the nuts.

Marzia was with him when he was a college dropout who was dirt poor and selling hot dogs.

I'm sure he gets a ton of roastie whores throwing themselves at him, wanting a free ride through life.

Count the buzzwords

>millennial
>12 year old
>Minecraft
>excessive swearing

Low quality bait and edgy

no, its because he was trying to be funny!
That mother fucking piece of garbage!!!!!

They're accurate nonetheless you fucking virgin

xD

Kill yourself already

he reached fame without having to suck and jewish hollywood cock
thats why the jews hate him

Why would you want to trade her in? Are you gay?

No u

he has some access to some 10/10's

he's a millionaire and is good looking. time to upgrade

Good, roasties deserve loneliness

Never trade a woman that likes you before the money for golddiggers wtf is wrong with you

the whole point in life is to combine your dna with the hottest girls possible, so take advantage of it when you can

She's too mentally retarded to cuck his beta ass so easily. Can't get cucked if your girl is retarded

niggerpointingtohisheadmeme.jpg

He's less good looking than average for a swede. But good looking for every non-nordic country

Here's something people don't know about him.

He was rich from the start. He was able to fund all of this and jump right into a YouTube career since day one. He essentially put his funds in the right place at the right time and then shoveled out video after video right away.

Imagine if I had a few million dollars to fund a YouTube project. I'd dress up as an anime character or furry and do lets plays with professional equipment and a funky background that looks like a real studio set. Fuck, I'd dress like a wolf and walk Japan and immediately get millions of views just because it's Japan and anything featuring that area gets hits for some reason. Overnight, I'd make bank just from those easy things. Pewdiepie was essentially set for jumping right into YouTube, even though there were plenty of YouTubers before him such as Shane, RWJ, Fred, Onision, etc.

He's not wrong. If you're here on Sup Forums and "So randum silly XDDD" stuff amuses you, you need either mental help or to be old enough to post here.

He was from a middle class family and was a college drop out. He sold hot dogs for minimum wage for a year. His first videos were basically all garbage until he started to do lets play series.

He was really the first person to pump out lets play videos which today is a huge genre of entertainment.

And no it isn't easy to get youtube famous, even with starter capitol. For every one that succeeds there's a hundred thousand that tried and have been buried.

Do the jews hate him?

Leave it to the American to think like a nigger

pewdiepie pls go

He got popular because he pandered to the autistic 8 year old kids who like edgy jokes and gaming. The children audience is no joke, and they can boost your views like crazy.

See those prankster faggots changing to some Else Spiderman degenerate shit. Or that channel that gets like 10mil+ videos from doing Toy reviews by selling out their kid.