Latinos (Amerindians) are the most manlet race

Latinos (Amerindians) are the most manlet race.

So are they subhuman?

japanese are consistently the meanest, most extreme shitposters on this board.
i prefer not to talk to you.

They resemble the Japanese in many ways.

>says the islander Nip

T R I G G E R E D

CHI

>who suffers of island dwarfism.

ameridians were poisoned by western food.
only turkish pies made with the golden wheat of posavina can restore them to their former glory

only turkish pies made with the golden wheat of posavina can restore them to their former glory

Amerindians are technically Asian

Japanese condoms are tiny
And jap girls love tall aryan guys

english teacher posts always trigger. they might be the internet masterrace.

Jap girls really appreciate the traditional tall aryan look which is something a lot of societies have forgotten to an extent

Jap girls are pretty easy for us aryan guys to fuck and extra friendly to us

Many of them have some serious problems, and often times those problems follow them. Many of them are criminals, drug addicts and rapists, but some, I assume, are good people.

They're technically high east asian (crossed the bering strait) mixed with west med european (conquistadors), they're the most unlikely mix of all.

As one, I can attest we are indeed the /master-race/

Does THIS species look Asian to you?

Kek

Yes

Yes

They're your cousins, Chang

why do you have those pics in the first place, you menstrual period flag?

yes

Why do American indians look so masculine compared to you pussies?

Indios are from the migrating Siberian tribes that still exist today. Ignorant reindeer herders rather than East Asian

C'mon Japan don't be like that, us manlets gotta stick together.

the mixed ones arent that manlet brown dirty looking

Definitly

Like most asians, yeah we are manlets. Im 21 and 5' 7 which was tall maybe 20 years ago here , nowadays the manlet cutoff here is 5' 9, I mean i still see plenty of guys my height with gf's but if you are say 6' 0 you basically won here. Maybe if didnt spent my teens slouched playing runescape and maybe ate well and made some exercise i could have been a little taller but oh well

Oh forgot to mention that half the 12-14 guys are my height or taller, dem hormones. Also a 11-13 girl bought some things from my store the other day, she was my height, kinda hot but mostly embarassing desu

You're one to talk, island gook

found the spick

I'm Dominican and 6'1, the avg height there is 5'7. You will never know this great feel.

what the shit. Fuck you GOOKMOOT. I don't even have that image on my computer.

Can't even post to proper image since it's telling me it's a dupe. Fuck

What did he mean by this

You mean english teachers right?

>Be Dominican
>5'11''
>tfw considered tall to other latinos

Anyways, Carribean Latinos (and Brazilians) are the tallest Latin Americans, where 5'10'' is the average male height. The manlet shit only applies to the Mestizos.