>steals your gf
Nothing personal, kurwa.

What do you do?

Annex poland

Vote for Brexit

Thank you for the
Cheap paintjob
Cheap roof repair

We beat the shit out of the pollacks that stole 400L of Diesel from a friend of ours tho and left them out in the woods

>Teleports to your country

Hey a white guy just did that, that's quite odd, oh well.

Good work, fuck thieves.

Pics or it didn't happen. You're all massive faggots up there, you're only tough on the internet.

You're out of your jurisdiction donut

Polish people don't vote for leftists, they are white christians (therefore can actually be intergrated into society) and they actually work jobs. Can't say the same about most pakis and achmeds in UK.

Seriously, any brit that complains about too eastern europeans in their country while leaving the nonwhite immigrants unadressed is a cuck.

I know that poles can be annoying, but they are the LEAST of UK's problems.

Pierdol sie, youd do the exact same thing to theives in some random wloch w polsce. Kurwo, vigilante justice absolutely is a thing in rural poland.

Call the police.

I'm not saying it's bad that they did it, I just have a hard time believing it.

Greet my old brothers and share a bottle of pálinka.

poland is a meme country, even belgium has more right to exist. give back danzig

>Be in park
>10 yo Pollacks play soccer
>think they are funny and insult my friend
>I call them dirty, litte, subhuman pollacks
>intimidated
>call a 12 yo obese pollack as backup
>mfw

Pay his mother 100 dollars to kill him.

I like poles, dont know whats supposed to be bad about them. They work hard, drink lots, and their ladies are pwetty

Beautiful POLISH city, GdaŃsk

Honestly bro me too, I dont see a fighter spirit in norwegions like i do w chlopakow. When I was visiting family in se poland near zamosc and lublin, more than once I saw some shittalker dragged into a car and driven into the woods for a beatdown.

If that thing can steal your girlfriend....

we all know its rightfully german clay

Leave the EU

What's a "german"? Is it like a brand of kebab meat?

>t. country that hasnt fought in a war for over a century

This. In 5 years time no Pole will be able to drain our country of working tax credits to feed his 5 children in Warsaw.

Poles are second class citizens here, no chance they would do these things to me

Try to sniff my gas and il show ya

Once you go Polack, you can never go back.

WENN ICH DAS SEH,
WERD ICH ECHT SAUER!

We all know what a german is.

Even German's dont know what a German is

If you look like this, I can even sniff your butt.
Plz send more qts to Poznan

aren't we peaceful?

real germans do know, self denying leftists don't

Can you afford to import?

Kurwa mas i'm going to Wroclaw in 2 weeks to get lipo. How do I find a Polish slut to fuck while i'm there?

They cum by themselves, I don't even have pay them.

Nobody comes to Poland for anything other then cheap whores and alcohol and maybe the odd tattoo.

Unless you include the Poles themselves returning home

You mean Gdansk.

>*Teleports to your country*
>steals your job
>steals your car
>steals your gf

you guys literally do none of this here in south africa. and we have a lot of poles in south africa. the only jobs poles (female ones) do take in south africa is prostitution and strip-club dancers. and you're known for being cheap ones too, majority of your clients are blacks. this still confuses me to this day, i thought poles were racist and hated blacks. even afrikaner prostitutes are known for not taking black clients kek.

People come to study here from all over Yurope, faggot. Erasmus and other shit.
Even the world. We had like nigerian students in Wroclaw. Or maybe they were Scandinavian, I can't always tell anymore.

>poland is a meme country
Yes, sadly I must agree. But what use there would be of Danzig? You have Chinese, American, Korean ports already. And also Germany has its own big ports, bigger than some Danzig

>WILNO NASZE

It was Polish clay before the partitions. We have it back now. Stay mad.

I can't stand them. They don't speak Dutch, don't speak English, don't speak German and are living in their own little faggot communities. It's fucking annoying walking around in a 'coloured' neighborhood and when you do see white people they speak Polish.

Europe is one big meme these days.

bow before his superior polack genes

i cannot even compete

Polish-Russian War

Nah. Germany, France, UK etc. are still doing good in protecting state interests. For the time being that is, because in the future they'll be fucked

or Cosmetic Surgery niggaaaaaaaa :D

Steal his daughter.

Hey Poland people. If Poland is so fucking based, how comes anyone with any ambition gets the fuck out of Poland and into Germany or Britain as soon as they are able?

What does Poland have to offer the average kraut or anglo who wants to escape the cultural enrichment

Brexit

fuck you for losing varna

>If Poland is so fucking based
>If

This. So much this. Polaks are completely based though.

underrated

No more Polish vermin

>>steals your job
>>steals your car
>>steals your gf
Joke´s on you...