Will Sup Forums do anything against WSJ for fucking youtube over?

Will Sup Forums do anything against WSJ for fucking youtube over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lM49MmzrCNc
youtube.com/watch?v=lM49MmzrCNc
youtube.com/watch?v=SUr8cLO2vzQ
thetimes.co.uk/article/big-brands-fund-terror-knnxfgb98
youtu.be/J2Xm62ANfZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

use laxatives against them

Fuck off pewdiepie. No-one gives a fuck about you here. Not your personal army.

Bump.
We need to look in to the personal lives of the fuckers who are engaging in these witch hunts for gain. Let's start with the fuck head who got PewDiePie canned. If they go unchecked, they'll just keep doing it.

This is about more than chuckle head YouTubers. These asshats are picking off their competition and free speech with underhanded tactics. Undermining red pilling in order to maintain control of the narrative

H3H3 Provided evidence that some of the screenshots where faked too.

What exactly is there to do? Only thing we can hope to happen is what is currently in motion. All these popular youtubers and e-celebrities (many who don't even engage in political commentary) are reaching out to their viewers and letting them in on the situation. They're rallying the viewers of youtubers on their side. A nice side benefit of this is that these youtubers are all mostly turning their viewers against the sjw left-wing political correctness. It's not enough to be in charge of the political positions in a nation but you also have to have control of the culture. Many of these youtubers are left wing but are bringing leftism back towards the center and even bringing some to the right. Paul Joseph Watson is pretty on the money when he says that being right wing is the new counter culture. We might witness what occurred back when it was the far right Christians in charge of culture cried that videogames with pokemon was satanic. They will lose power over culture and become politically irrelevant.

Todo? Strike back at the assholes spreading the lies. It's time they learn their place for fucking with people in order to maintain control. Dig autists. Find dirt on these cockroach shitskin sympathizers and let's bring them to light. Turn their tactics against them: demonitize them by getting them fired and shedding light on their hypocrisy.

Maybe download some videos before they get deleted. Save some redpills and some other stuff that might get "offesive" or 'triggering". Is this and trying to keep Sup Forums a safe place for 'free speech'.

I'm not doing it for Youtube, I'm doing it to bring down WSJ.

lmfao GL fucking with rupert murdoch

This

no

i dont care about e celebs losing money.

Google have been in on this from the start. All of this is manufactured cover for them to start introducing stronger rules about what content they allow on YouTube, so that they can start freezing out non-(((Globalist))) opinions on the down low. Wait and see.

good let youtube die so they can get real jobs

>tfw I subscribe to the wsj

It's just as bad as the rest of them.

PewDiePie is in the UK?

Shut up, faggot.

w..w..why?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

youtu.be/lM49MmzrCNc

The threat of a counter boycott against the companies boycotting youtube would be a good start. I'm having a hell of a time finding a goddamn list though.

The only WSJ I care about is Weekly Shounen Jump.

This isn't about e-celebs, you filthy nigger.

nearly 500k views in an hour

the people sucking WSJ dick should watch

Hi Felix

I need my news on economics, finance, and the markets, m8. I never read their pieces on politics, tho.

>defending Google
>while they watch everything you do and sell your shit to whoever wants it

Good fucking goys

Why would Sup Forums do anything to a platform that's digging it's own grave?
We have more concerning matters to tend to , like how to build the best cucksheds etc.

I got the number of the writer of the fake news.

any of you fuck sticks want to give a short summary

The really hilarious thing about WSJ trying to destroy youtube is that they think it'll bring people back to their shitty, irrelevant little rag.

Anyone who liked youtube is going to see their fabrication of evidence to destroy the platform and AT BEST get mad and go somewhere else. At worst, they will try to destroy the WSJ. And the big youtubers have been playing coy so far. What happens when they tell their audiences to boycott and contact WSJ's advertisers? Not to mention the fact that there are a lot of rich youtubers who could easily be convinced to join in a class action lawsuit, especially now that there is evidence that WSJ is just straight up fucking lying and then gleefully cackling on twitter about how they're personally getting brands to pull out.

They're pretty much pissing off the entire internet with their petty bullshit. It's like these retards WANT to be destroyed.

Jack Nicas phone number

Fuck jewtube and fuck wsj ... both of them can crash and burn!

But...but...what else will I use to waste my life away?

>WSJ posts article claiming Youtube is monetizing racist videos by placing ads on them
>WSJ contacts the major companies e.g. CocaCola, Pepsi, Toyota, etc. for a response to their article
>Big corp PR departments shit pants and decide to drop all ads on Youtube
>the only evidence for ads on racism videos were a few screenshots by the author which are now proven to be shoops

tldr: we don't need to do shit, Youtube's lawyers are about to assfuck the WSJ

It's about the principal of exposing WSJ dirty tactics. Battle. Not the war. YouTube is next for allowing it to happen

Let's send PJW a list of sponsors he can tell his followers to boycott. He's got hundreds of thousands of followers. This could make a real impact.

WSJ claimed jewtube was running ads on racist vids
the main one had "nigger" in the title
all the biggest names decided to pull ads from youtube

turns out the screenshots from that "nigger" vid couldn't have been real
it hasn't been monetized since the middle of last year

the screenshot shows a view count that would imply it was taken recently
ads weren't running then

got eem!

Sweden....

WSJ went to major advertisers and told them their ads were being played on anti-semitic videos like PewDiePie and holocaust revisionist videos and actual extremist content like ISIS beheading videos which somehow were on youtube... so a bunch of advertisers have boycotted youtube until it cracks down on these videos.

As a result youtube is demonetizing everything that is even slightly controversial, people who talk about politics for example. Not only that, but they are putting entire channels' content into restricted mode which means you can't see their videos unless you are logged in and at least 18... a good example is Louder with Crowder's channel is completely blank yet The Young Turds channel is still visible...

This is blatantly censoring conservative channels while giving preferential treatment to liberal channels even if they regularly use profanity.

That's because this entire crackdown was manufactured by the liberal losers who are blaming alternative media for Donald Trump's win.

Celeb Gossip. Who cares. This is about principle.

>Will Sup Forums do anything against WSJ for fucking youtube over?

You don't know how to Sup Forums

>Will Sup Forums stop the (((wsj)))?

Why don't we bombard them with phonecalls, or just do sonething to give them a hard time. Anyone got a number?

The fuckers got caught. WSJ literally manufacturing stories. There will be blood.

:^)

i thought at&t did it

This. So much fucking, this. This IS Sup Forums's fight. Time to go to war, boys.

FAKE NEWS

>This is blatantly censoring conservative channels while giving preferential treatment to liberal channels even if they regularly use profanity
When will Sup Forums stop lying? How about you go and see for yourself what feminist channels look like too with the filter on? YouTube is censoring fucking everything midly related to politics regardless of the content itself. They're even censoring channels who just do vg or movie reviews with no political content, basically so big media can keep their monopoly on informating people what to read or watch or play.

Possible

WSJ manufactured the story and took it to these companies who used it to fuck with youtube. Google was more than happy to cave instantly, probably seeing it as an opportunity to irradicate right wing videos on youtube. We can't just let this shit slide, as there's now hard proof WSJ made it all up.

I know who is behind the hit piece on Pew Die Pie.

Abigail Disney.
If you look at her twitter you can see she is a SJW. Disney was trying to put together a new internet platform. By all accounts it sucked so naturally Pew Die didn't want his name associated with it.
Pew Die Pies departure is what caused the WSJ hit-piece.

YouTube went in to full overdrive defending itself seeing this a attack on PewDiePie to be an attack on YouTube. They found all kinds of dirt on the authors of the Original hit-piece and on J.K. Rowling. The Media responded back attacking YouTube Itself.

There isn't much else to say if you want your content your going to have to open your wallet.
Find ten YouTubers you like and give them each a dollar a month. Then when YouTube goes belly up for being gays. You will still have you content. Also joining an alliance with other YouTubers is also a good idea. Like the Styxhexenhammer666 alliance.

I don't think Sup Forums will do a thing about it. As far as I can tell there a bunch of neck-beards on the right-pole. Who only care about Sup Forums.

If Jewtube is in it there wont be a lawsuit

Honestly. My miney is on this as the main reason
To censor conservative channels

Bump

has anyone noticed the lady with the che shirt has a massive nose and the other white lady has blue eyes and blonde hair ?

Im just saying.

eat shit wsj

That's a bingo!

this board is dead. ur all faggots now gj
cant even muster a plan to destroy a half dead jewspaper site

Now this is finally a usefull post

This is the tipping point for the fight between new media and old.

WSJ has just ensured that old media is dead, they've dug the graves of every publication that doesn't drop them like a bag of shit NOW. Either WSJ goes down alone, or it goes down with friends.

WSJ is unwittingly doing a great service to the world. (((Adsense))) is on its last leg, with the combination of Adblock, and now ads being pulled in mass from the most popular content creators, these creators are going to be forced to protect their revenue streams by means of direct donations, or direct sponsorship.

This is a good thing,

The ledt. Have gone bat shit crazy. They are trying every dirty thing in thw book. All back firing i mighy add.

Nothing ia believable. Just look at the allegations of harrasment of.that fox dude. All nonsense. You can smell it.

If you check out the latest Harmful Opinions video titled New Media's Real Enemies, it contains claims that the whole controversy was stirred up by a guy called (((Eric Feinberg))) who owns the patent for an algorithm that YouTube would need to violate in order to solve the problem.

Did you type that post with one fucking hand or something?

shut up cuck

we just need to send some nice messages and spread the word to WSJ's advertisers

They were caught making up screen shots.

youtube.com/watch?v=lM49MmzrCNc

Harmful opinions thinks it is the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUr8cLO2vzQ

Just archive the pages you want to read. You don't have to sub to them idiot.

Trying to find a list of their advertisers. Anyone got one?

How do I do that?

>t. tech illiterate

Didn't the times run a major investigation into this which determined that it was true
And YouTube themselves admitted it

Have heard nothing of the sort. Link or get out.

H3H3 screwed all over, ads can still beign played with demonetized videos. there is an option there

thetimes.co.uk/article/big-brands-fund-terror-knnxfgb98

They aren't
The jew played himself

we do what we always do. call people kikes on twitter and post pictures of smug frogs engaging in the holocaust

It's infuriating how blatant they can be, and yet you KNOW nothing will happen to these cunts.

A lot of people are taking notice.

youtu.be/J2Xm62ANfZE

Here is a partial list of companies to boycott.
NYT and WSJ have their lists behind paywalls.

Verizon
Johnson & Johnson.
PepsiCo, Inc.
Starbucks Corporation
Wal-Mart Stores Inc
The Coca-Cola Co .
DISH Network Corp
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc
AT&T Inc.

Prove it

fuck im already boycotting all those companies and i didnt even know it

He's swedish but lives in UK.

youtu.be/lM49MmzrCNc

You have apparently missed the latest happening, WSJ photo shopped some shit.

The Author made a tweet about Jew's in Ovens...

It's cool that normie retards are being red-pilled to the media's lying narratives over something as petty as WSJ sperging out over YouTube being more popular than they are

Fuck YouTube. You all remember that "proud to be" tranny shit last year? They deserve to rot.

I started the YOUTUBE CREATORS VS WSJ thread yesterday and cited three names responsible for this fiasco: Rolfe Winkler Jack Nicas & Ben Fritz. If anything is to be done, it is against these three.

Jack Nicas in particular. The guy is acting like a complete prick on Twitter trying to guilt any major corporation who stayed by YouTube into leaving. He carries himself with a smug arrogance as though he wrote the article of the year, and is genuinely proud that he is destroying the careers of thousands and tearing YouTube down with his lies and clickbait articles. Take him down!

I just submitted the rundown to Fox. Others should, too. Just email:
[email protected]

Fox and WSJ are both owned by Murdoch.
You won't get any sympathy there.

or perhaps a quick rundown>

I just ordered 10 pizzas to be delivered to WSJ

Three names at the heart of this debacle. I mentioned this in the first thread about this issue yesterday. They've taken to the front lines on Twitter to denounce any major corporation that has remained with YouTube, and are being absolutely smug about it. (Jack Nicas in particular)

Rolfe Winkler
Jack Nicas
Ben Fritz

They've won the battle, but will they win the war?

If you guys really want to help, ensure the evidence is incontrovertible first before starting your witch hunt. Otherwise you could be the thing that kills h3h3, although I guess that'd be a good thing if you really want that.

watch the new h3h3 video you mongrel

I just sent a really scalding twitter to them.

Naww dog
There's already a lot of holes being poked into his latest video's story though. There is decent evidence that the ads were still running, but revenue was being redirected to another company due to copyright issues.

WSJ is about promoting (((their))) agenda. these classic conservative bastions are just propaganda fronts to keep the goy good.

if they can't control every major form of media they try and shut it down. it's what they always do