Which race/country has the hottest women?I start

which race/country has the hottest women?I start.
>Hungary, white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lurN638-xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Women
Hungary, Poland, Ex-Yu
>Men
Italy, Greece, Spain and the frogs

>women
Women are all ugly disgusting creatures. Little girls are where it's at.

Russia, Estonia, and Lebanon

All these countries have the hottest bitches. Iceland is nice too

Australia. Our bitches are /fit/.

Technically Ukraine, most models come from there. I think it's the combo of pale skin plus feminine facial structure (Nordic women tend to have squarish wide faces).

Norway

Ukraine, it's only caused by the radiation.

I have a thing for Jewish Israeli girls.

(you pic related)

> Germani

Paki men

Pleb. It's obviously Finland.

why is that most black woman so ugly?

>tfw this probably is Ms.Norway and not a joke

Holy shit.

Probably Czech Republic

Nothing better than the smell of a Slav goddess with high heels in the morning

Mexico

Miss Detroit?

iran

looks like a match made in heaven to me

so HUNGARY has the cutest girls and the biggest dicks?

go fuck yourself OP

Sexy boy.
If he only weren't that narcissistic.

why are these niggers so arrogant? do niggers love being the charity case? you cant tell me a nigger wins a finnish beauty contest competing against white girls and actually thinks she won fair and square LOL

she looks like she's still in school.

its no game for you Americans anymore they can't jump through the trump wall.

you think the man are any better?

it's an ugly race

the significance for beauty is not only expressed in our women but also in your country, life and everything we touch from architecture to technology

we are above

>she looks like she's still in school.
perfect.

Mm

And she dresses like she has a side job.

Sweden

...oh wait....she was killed by a "teen" refugee

Is this real life?

cute doggo

>the significance for beauty is not only expressed in our women but also in your country, life and everything we touch from architecture to technology

I'm just gonna quote myself here since this is so poetic and lovely

Buddy I don't think anyone can jump through a wall, maybe jump over.

Thx

nope just a Fanta sea

stop posting my wife

where's the rag on her head?

She would be hung for showing cleavage like that and her parents would be put in jail for 20 years

Jane Levy is a hot Jew.

Because she won against white women. She could give a fuck less if there was white guilt involved or not, she won. Black women in the U.S. literally live their lives envying white women it's actually fucked. I've heard black women myself complain that they weren't born white and stuff

Among black communities the lightskin ones are always at the top of the hierarchy in their communities, yet they still treat lightskin ones with a bit on animosity and think of them as weaker, mostly because of jealousy

Ukrainian woman win. I have spoken with a few thru instagram. They are all fucking banging young women

Tfw the nigger looks better than the actual miss Norway

>iraninan
>ass the Quran dictates it
that better.

>It's a shadow

Thanks for nothing user

The Persian women who escaped the Iranian revolution to come over to the West are usually very slutty because they escaped theocracy and live a freer life than the women in Iran.

Persian women are a hit or a miss, they are either beautiful or ugly as hell. Meanwhile, women in Lebanon seem to always be above average at the very least

Democracy in Iran when?

Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=6lurN638-xY

LMAO

photoshop needs a quran filter so you can apply sharia law to any pic

most iranians ive met in usa and canada are not religious at all.

I do it all the time. You can't phase shift through walls? Haha, fucking pleb.

Kill yourself,creep!

Congo

Prost to that

she doesnt look very white

you can thank Obama for not helping the Iranian people when they tried to overthrow the ayatollah......
and now that Obama gave them billions it will be a long time till they try again

dayum son!

no wonder pedos exist

Thanks obama

She isn't

What the absolute fuck is wrong with Somali's where they always look so fucking deformed like this, look at the nigga in the middle. Somali's always have these fucked up features

Brazil. Multiracial beauties

how is she a jew.... how...

I'm not denying it. Just scared and confused.

>Le 60%

>hurr durr dis gurl luk good in her 20s
>huur lets pollute our genes for all eternity!
Any white man breeding with this shitskins should be shot in the face.

>German, white.

>expecting beauty from an R selected people

>t. 0%

But I am Pure White American

lithuania

the women are so beautiful and then men look like drunk prisoners with angry faces

so unlike in the west, where men have to settle, here WOMEN have to settle. because for every ugly guy, there are 5 hot girls waiting for him.

Palvin Barbara is white Hungarian.

>Levy is a Jewish last name.

>coalburner

into the trash she goes

India got the best women

Feel I should post a couple of these.

Also, having learned that I'm 70% genetically from the British Isles makes me understand why I'm more into brunettes than the blonde ideal we all strive for.

>I'm just gonna quote myself here

I actually really don't give a fuck honestly. White American women are garbage and I got tired of dating them after high school honestly. My girl isn't white but at least she was raised right. Finding a traditional woman who wants kids is more important than how white your spouse is for me

Good mother>whiteness

Guess shekelstein won this one over me this time

How can anyone resist a girl like this?
No
Only ugly whores wear high heels.

>hur dur the idea of another man fucking a hot gril makes me mad.

I don't expect beauty, but goddamn Somali's are fucked

>the women are so beautiful and then men look like drunk prisoners with angry faces

That's literally every slavic country kek

That thing isn't Indian

Puerto Rico obviously

Kek. You lost. One less white couple thanks to judenpresse

I understand that, but I'm talking about looks. I've come to get some kind of skill at identifying jewesses with CD, but she barely blips the radar.

India is a etnich diverse country, a common culture is what's unite the Indians

Dutch girls best girls.

I've never thought slavs age well.

Are you drunk, Sergei?

Iman Kerigo (the nigress) was Miss Earth Norway in 2010.

THAT'S NOT TRUE

is she quiet from mgs?

Relaz shes only 1% black thus white

It's really not that bad, she's Arab and catholic, I only say she isn't white because she's technically not, but at least she isn't brown, and I'm pale as a motherfucker so my kids definitely wont be

It's not my fault that Jews ruined Western culture and forced white American women to become virtue signalling feminist whores without any actual skills. It took me some time to accept it, but this is my best option at the moment and I'm happy with it, my kids will be raised by a strict parent and she will at least be able to cook and clean, as she comes from a place where she was raised with the goal of being a subservient house wife

It's better than marrying an Asian woman, which is something I almost did when I was 22, but I didn't want my kids to be hapas